Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hazi.ro - let the adventure begin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hazi.ro - let the adventure begin

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

Hello!
We are Radu, Teodor and Florin - three students of the Faculty of Informatics from Iaşi, Romania.
We welcome you with competitive hosting services, all of which are protected against Layer4 / 7 attacks.

Budget packages

Budget Webhosting - 1GB
$14.40/yr
Disk space SSD 1GB
Monthly traffic 5TB
Protection AntiDDoS PRO Included
Databases SQL 2
Isolation mechanism CloudLinux
IPv4 address Shared

Budget VPS SSD - 512MB
$28.80/yr
vCPU 1x @3.80 GHz
RAM memory 512MB
Storage space 10GB SSD
Connection 100Mbps
Monthly traffic 5TB
AntiDDoS protection OVH PRO

Budget VPS HDD - 512MB
$28.80/yr
vCPU 1x @3.80 GHz
RAM memory 512MB
Storage space 50GB HDD
Connection 100Mbps
Monthly traffic 5TB
AntiDDoS protection OVH PRO

VPS

VPS SSD 1GB
$6.00/mo
Intel® Xeon® E3-1270 v6
1 vCPU @ 3.8Ghz
1GB DDR4 2400MHz
10GB Disk Space NVMe
Unlimited Bandwidth
AntiDDoS PRO Included
1 Gbps Connection

To see the full range of services, please access our website https://hazi.ro

Suggestions, comments and questions are welcome.

Respectfully, Florin.

Comments

• LET it end too. User didn't have a provider tag while offered services in private message when his account was banned.

Second account: https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/HaziFlorinMarian

Enjoy while it lasts.

Thanked by 2coreflux webcraft
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    LET it end too. User didn't have a provider tag while offered services in private message when his account was banned.

Second account: https://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/HaziFlorinMarian

Enjoy while it lasts.

That second account has been used before this account getting unbanned.
    It was banned due of my hurry for sales, without paying attention to rules.
    Thank you for your investigation :)

• So it was banned for not reading the rules, then you proceeded to create another account and sent offers in PM... which means you didn't read the rules, again.

Oh come on, who's giving out free provider tags again?!

Thanked by 2msallak1 webcraft

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    So it was banned for not reading the rules, then you proceeded to create another account and sent offers in PM... which means you didn't read the rules, again.

Oh come on, who's giving out free provider tags again?!

Nope, you're not right this time.
    2nd account was created and used few days until I've found out why I was banned and what should I do to avoit it later.
    And about offers, I understood at that time I'm not allowed to recommend myself on public posts, not even privately.

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2021

Dont worry about this guy, he has a little bit of autism and likes to bully hosts behind a secondary account himself too. Also part of the reason for lack of new hosts.

Nice to see some fresh blood, people make misstakes so its fine since you got approved now with a tag.

Good to see, that the mods gave a chance to student run business. When you make offers, mention this though.

Lets hope your project succeeds.

• Sorry, I don't see a reason why would anyone give a chance to this guy who runs private Metin2 servers without a license, who got banned for not reading the rules and then not reading the rules again... and the list would go on if I bothered to check, but there is no reason to.

You're also a terrible player wtf, learn to play

Thanked by 1webcraft
    edited May 2021

@SCAM_DONT_BUY said:
    Sorry, I don't see a reason why would anyone give a chance to this guy who runs private Metin2 servers without a license, who got banned for not reading the rules and then not reading the rules again... and the list would go on if I bothered to check, but there is no reason to.

You're also a terrible player wtf, learn to play

Many people here host WoW servers without lisence. BuyVM does too. Why do you suddenly care about some asian niche game which was released in 2004?

You made it sound as if its some whmcs software to doom the provider for a fast track banning. Quite sly of you.

Talk about yelling about the fly but ignoring the elephant in the room. Might as well nuke all providers that do not follow DMCA? When are we banning @OVH_APAC and @HostSlick then?

Besides you should had been banned long ago as well for sales trashing provider threads. I believe this is the fifth one, no?

Besides we have a host here that also sells DDoS attacks openly in another spanish forum. If the mods want to ban couple of students with a legitmate learning project instead, god help this place.

Thanked by 3n1ghtm4r3x JasonM Marx
  • coldcold Member

@yoursunny add them to the hall of shame please !

Thanked by 1lentro
  • defaultdefault Veteran

Private WoW servers are not illegal per se, only if the server itself runs the latest expansion, creating competition with Blizzard/Activision. Besides, some providers (like HostSolutions) do not even care about DMCA that much anyway. As @stefeman pointed out: fresh blood is nice to see around here.

I wish you good business @FlorinMarian and welcome to LET.

@FlorinMarian I would like to know where are your servers located (data center) and what is your unofficial response regarding the mirroring of your traffic to Romanian Intelligence Service (which we all know it's secretly requested from any data center in Romania). This may seem trivial to you, but some people here love their privacy.

It seems you want to start on the right foot, so I trust you to be honest with details about your services.

@default said:
    Private WoW servers are not illegal per se, only if the server itself runs the latest expansion, creating competition with Blizzard/Activision. Besides, some providers (like HostSolutions) do not even care about DMCA that much anyway. As @stefeman pointed out: fresh blood is nice to see around here.

I wish you good business @FlorinMarian and welcome to LET.

@FlorinMarian I would like to know where are your servers located (data center) and what is your unofficial response regarding the mirroring of your traffic to Romanian Intelligence Service (which we all know it's secretly requested from any data center in Romania). This may seem trivial to you, but some people here love their privacy.

It seems you want to start on the right foot, so I trust you to be honest with details about your services.

Thank you for feedback!

Currently we're using only OVH servers located in France/Germany.
    Our expansion plans are related to buy our own phisycal servers which will be colocated in Romania, using our own IP classes.

Our development strategy involves only hosting services for clients from all over the world, but for Romanian clients we offer more than that, namely we move businesses from the physical to the virtual environment. As you can see, I am the "server-savvy boy", my colleagues being oriented towards web design, graphics and programming using low-level languages.

edited May 2021

REMOVED

Thank you angstrom.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@FlorinMarian said:
    Clearance offer

Dedicated Server:
    Intel Xeon E5-1620v2
    4 cores / 8 threads
    3.7 GHz - 3.90 GHz boost
    64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz
    2 x 480 GB SSD
    Connection 1Gbps (250Mbps guranteed)
    Unlimited traffic
    IPv4 addresses: 1 (up to 16 extra IP addresses, 2 euro/IP, one-time fee)

Price: $63/monthly + $27 install fee

You really need to learn how to read the rules:

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-october-2020

Dedicated Server rules
    1. Offer thread rules apply.
    2. Only post offers that are under $84/month recurring.
    3. Only monthly offers allowed.
    4. No setup fees.

Thanked by 3lentro webcraft HWAYS
  • @FlorinMarian said:
    Clearance offer

Dedicated Server:
    Intel Xeon E5-1620v2
    4 cores / 8 threads
    3.7 GHz - 3.90 GHz boost
    64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz
    2 x 480 GB SSD
    Unlimited traffic

Samsare https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/order/soYouStart.xml?reference=2101sys14

Thanked by 2lentro HWAYS
  • @panthera666 said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Clearance offer

Dedicated Server:
    Intel Xeon E5-1620v2
    4 cores / 8 threads
    3.7 GHz - 3.90 GHz boost
    64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz
    2 x 480 GB SSD
    Unlimited traffic

Samsare https://www.soyoustart.com/ie/order/soYouStart.xml?reference=2101sys14

Thanked by 2lentro bdl
  • vyas11vyas11 Member

@angstrom said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Clearance offer

Dedicated Server:
    Intel Xeon E5-1620v2
    4 cores / 8 threads
    3.7 GHz - 3.90 GHz boost
    64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz
    2 x 480 GB SSD
    Unlimited traffic

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153228/rules-for-selling-on-lowendtalk-updated-october-2020

Dedicated Server rules
    4. No setup fees.

Reading is hard

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian

@vyas11 said:

@angstrom said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Clearance offer

Dedicated Server:
    Intel Xeon E5-1620v2
    4 cores / 8 threads
    3.7 GHz - 3.90 GHz boost
    64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600 MHz
    2 x 480 GB SSD
    Unlimited traffic

Dedicated Server rules
    4. No setup fees.

Reading is hard

Painful being in an international forum and casual for guys coming from my region (moldavian).
    Sorry guys, I have to punish myself before anyone else will do it.

• henixhenix Member

This looks like a summerhost. domain is ~5 months old and he only have 2-3 dedis from ovh. prices are quite high imo

Thanked by 1webcraft

@henix said:
    This looks like a summerhost. domain is ~5 months old and he only have 2-3 dedis from ovh. prices are quite high imo

Business registered since 2014, not really summer host but I can understand your opinion.
    Pricing it's quite good comparing with clever-host.ro , being the competitor which sells quite same products with different pricing.

Have a great day!

Thanked by 1henix
  • henixhenix Member
    edited May 2021

@FlorinMarian said: Business registered since 2014

business registered in 2014 as "S.C HFM GAMING AREA SRL-D" first used on your on your "metin2 business".
    Later in 2018 you had a "hosting shot" and opened hfm-hosting.ro (which only lasted about a year) and renamed the company as "HFM SRL"
    Do you think this hosting website will last more than the last one?

You have a shady history.

@henix said:

business registered in 2014 as "S.C HFM GAMING AREA SRL-D" first used on your on your "metin2 business".
    Later in 2018 you had a "hosting shot" and opened hfm-hosting.ro (which only lasted about a year) and renamed the company as "HFM SRL"

@henix said:

@henix said:

Lovely to see someone investigating myself but keep in mind those aspects:
    1. After 3 years you're required to change name from SRL-D to SRL (and at first, they didn't gave me chance to use just those simple letters)
    2. Business was strictly opened to pay taxes for incomes from games, as you said.

About hosting tries, yeah. I had before a try but being single was very easily to close the doors, but now isn't the case. To close the business should agree with my partners and for sure they will not have same mood as mine.

Hope you understand and thank you for your feedback!

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@FlorinMarian said: [...] being the competitor

If you are simply reselling products from OVH/SYS, I'd say your competitor is OVH/SYS itself.

Why should anyone buy exactly the same server from you and not directly from OVH/SYS at lower price (and risk)?

You should tell people what you add on top to the OVH product you are reselling. So far I can't see anything from your posts, except your own profit margin.

edited May 2021

@dfroe said:

Why should anyone buy exactly the same server from you and not directly from OVH/SYS at lower price (and risk)?

Anyone that is already banned by OVH, intends to abuse the service, or send an internal DDoS attack towards other OVH servers. Which is probly not exactly the kind of customers they want.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian

@dfroe said:

If you are simply reselling products from OVH/SYS, I'd say your competitor is OVH/SYS itself.

You should tell people what you add on top to the OVH product you are reselling. So far I can't see anything from your posts, except your own profit margin.

Well, that's a nice question.

What you receive:
    1. Opportunity to pay with Paysafecard (very useful for game server owners)
    2. Free support, not just technical (be sure you will not be alone if you will get in trouble installing your own scripts and so on)
    3. Customized AntiDDoS protection

And about reselling only OVH, SyS, not really true.
    Our goal it's to sell Hetzner hardware beyond OVH failover IP addresses with Layer 7 AntiDDoS included.

Hope I was enough expressive.

Best regards, Florin.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Isn't the thread title misleading?

It says "Let the adventure begin" but your adventure has begun some years ago already.

Thanked by 1webcraft

@FlorinMarian said:

@dfroe said:

Well, that's a nice question.

What you receive:
    1. Opportunity to pay with Paysafecard (very useful for game server owners)
    2. Free support, not just technical (be sure you will not be alone if you will get in trouble installing your own scripts and so on)
    3. Customized AntiDDoS protection

And about reselling only OVH, SyS, not really true.
    Our goal it's to sell Hetzner hardware beyond OVH failover IP addresses with Layer 7 AntiDDoS included.

Hope I was enough expressive.

Best regards, Florin.

Haha, that's funny.
    Excuse me for being amateur and lying like a child, not like an expert with phrases like "everything unlimited". xD

• xaocxaoc Member

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but H=N in cyrillic. ;)

• When I say "hazi.ro" to myself, I'm giving myself a japanese accent for some reason.

#UPDATE

Today was completed the API that allows customers with game servers to collect payments through paysafecard so that the credit reaches their customer account regardless of the country of origin of paysafecard codes and also crediting players after payment.

Please note that we offer the opportunity to purchase any OVH / SoYouStart / Kimsufi product through this payment method, and in some packages we even offer a lower price than the one displayed on the seller's page.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FlorinMarian said:
    Today was completed the API that allows customers with game servers to collect payments through paysafecard so that the credit reaches their customer account regardless of the country of origin of paysafecard codes and also crediting players after payment.

So it's "Clan Pay".
    You aren't the first one inventing this approach.

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Didn't read all the comments but as a fellow student running a small business I wish you best of luck and a good start. I read that you screwed a bit up regarding the provider tag. Don't let it get to you too much but try to speak with your actions and future behaviour. Good to see some fresh blood around here that is not a spambot :)

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
This discussion has been closed.