Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hazi.ro - let the adventure begin - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hazi.ro - let the adventure begin

13»

Comments

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

50% OFF for any VPS Game ordered next 24h
    Please use coupon: LET-50 to get this recurring discount.
    Best regards, Florin.

• ChievoChievo Member

@FlorinMarian said:
    Best regards, Florin.

Bought some cheap cociu hardware??? ;)

@Chievo said:

@FlorinMarian said:
    Best regards, Florin.

Bought some cheap cociu hardware??? ;)

Not really, still more affordable for us to work with OVH to provide affordable services for game servers owners.

Best regards, Florin.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Game servers are DDoS magnets so OVH might be a good choice.

Update

We're happy to announce a new location: Bacau, Romania.
    There we'll have partnership with another new founded romanian company who owns their own physical servers and also whole /24 IPv4 class.
    It will be available on our website soon.
    Best regards, Florin.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@FlorinMarian said: we'll have partnership with another new founded romanian company

Are you planning to share more details on this, like which company maybe?

Thanked by 1webcraft

@thedp said:

@FlorinMarian said: we'll have partnership with another new founded romanian company

Are you planning to share more details on this, like which company maybe?

This company doesn't exists, yet. They're already ordered physical dedicated servers and SSDs and in about 1 week their company will be fully registered.
    About their persons, they're new on this community but with lot of knowledge based on gaming world.

Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian said:

Update

We're happy to announce a new location: Bacau, Romania.
    There we'll have partnership with another new founded romanian company who owns their own physical servers and also whole /24 IPv4 class.
    It will be available on our website soon.
    Best regards, Florin.

>inb4 obvious HS joke image

• Wish @SCAM_DONT_BUY was still around to dissemble this company. It's dishonest imo. Apart from taxation I don't see any reason (not at all additional value) to buy here and engage with the mussy business.

• _MS__MS_ Member

@webcraft said: Wish @SCAM_DONT_BUY was still around

He is.

Hi, there!
    Our first node colocated in Romania is right now setted up!

StayCloser.

Thanked by 1Ympker

UP

Only 5 IPs left.

• henixhenix Member

Isn't that load average kinda high?

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@henix said: Isn't that load average kinda high?

1.something on a machine with 8 CPUs?
    No, definitely not.

Thanked by 1adly

Update

Our romanian partner just rented his IPv4 subnet, protected by Voxility AntiDDoS.
    IP range: 5.183.171.0/24

StaiTuned

https://www.hazi.ro

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited August 2021

@FlorinMarian said: Update
    Our romanian partner just rented his IPv4 subnet, protected by Voxility AntiDDoS.
    IP range:
    StaiTuned

Dude, this isn't the status page on your website! Stop bumping the thread with 'Updates', you don't see other hosts doing this do you, so why do you think it is okay for you to?

Also, hope you paid for a lot of DDOS protection, because by placing your subnet here I would expect very soon to see an influx of DDOS. If you have learned nothing in the short amount of time you have been here, you should at the least have noted there are people with booters who browse here and enjoy 'testing' DDOS protection... so I hope you're ready for that bill that will be coming.

(in other words, REMOVE THE SUBNET FROM YOUR POST)

If you have a new offer, OPEN A NEW THREAD, otherwise, STOP UPDATING THIS ONE.

@FAT32 @raindog308 @PieHasBeenEaten maybe someone should close this thread as it is no longer being used for its original purpose and instead as a status page for the provider.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited August 2021

@FlorinMarian Hey there, mate :)

While I really like the fact you guys are trying to keep us updated on your improvements and development, @TheLinuxBug has a point in that your offer thread may not be the best place to do that. Perhaps create a seperate topic for these kind of updates not in the offer section and I am sure people will be happy to see you keep us update. I, for one, appreciate the fact that you share your progress with us, as I don't keep track of all provider's status pages hence very neat of you to bring these news to our forum :)
    Removing the subnet as pointed out by @TheLinuxBug could solve you some trouble as, unfortunately, some people really have nothing better to do than DDoS people.

Last but not least, don't let the harsh words that are thrown around here (especially at new providers) intimidate you. Many of these people are great guys but this is LET and love is expressed in different ways and earned hard. Keep at it, keep improving and I'm sure you'll get far ;)

Good luck with sales and your business!

This discussion has been closed.