Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DEDICATED SERVERS STARTING AT $24.95/MONTH ★ FIRST 10 BUYERS ONLY ★ IPMI ★ DOUBLE RAM ★ DOUBLE BW
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DEDICATED SERVERS STARTING AT $24.95/MONTH ★ FIRST 10 BUYERS ONLY ★ IPMI ★ DOUBLE RAM ★ DOUBLE BW

BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

Reprise Hosting (AS62838) is a provider of best value hosting services. We provide straightforward honest service: robust hardware, a strong network and proven uptime/reliability. In our nearly 10 years of business, we have never increased the rates that our customers pay. We are pleased to announce a new round of deeply discounted dedicated servers for LowEndTalk users!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Tests, Performance, Reviews

Our BGP mix of NTT, Zayo, Telia, Hurricane Electric and direct peering over the Seattle Internet Exchange with Microsoft, Google, Amazon, IBM Cloud, Netflix, Akamai, Charter, T-Mobile, Telus, OVH, CloudFlare, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Internap, Valve, Twitch, SK Broadband, SpaceX Starlink, Telekom Indonesia and many others enables us to offer dedicated servers with low ping times across the Pacific and the Atlantic:

Global ping test results provided by NTT and HE looking glass servers. These are optimal ping times. The routing and peering of your local ISP will determine your latency.

» Test IP for Ping / Traceroute:

» Speed Test:
http://test.reprisehosting.com/1000MB.test

[root@reprise ~]# speedtest -s 14232

Speedtest by Ookla

Server: Ziply Fiber - Seattle, WA (id = 14232)
        ISP: Reprise Hosting
    Latency:     4.47 ms   (0.13 ms jitter)
   Download:   934.99 Mbps (data used: 803.6 MB)
     Upload:   941.15 Mbps (data used: 751.4 MB)
Packet Loss:     0.0%
 Result URL: https://www.speedtest.net/result/c/90960d6f-7b32-4f7a-848b-6b28b6c0197a
[root@reprise ~]#

» Historical Uptime Stats (2013 to present):
https://siteuptime.com/prem_statistics.php?Id=8419&&UserId=999b921bf9047ad5e4cb319638b9179c&typemonitor=standart

» Public Reviews:
- HostSearch Reviews
- WHTop Reviews
- WHT Review #1
- WHT Review #2
- WHT Review #3
- WHT Review #4
- WHT Review #5
- WHT Review #6
- WHT Review #7
- WHT Review #8
- VPSBoard Recommendation
- LowEndTalk Review
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #1
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #2
- LowEndTalk Recommendation
- LowEndTalk Recommendations
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #2
- LowEndTalk Positive Feedback #3

Active Promotions
» Use the promo code LETFIRST10 to receive a $15/month permanent discount. Code expires after first 10 uses.

» Become a Reprise Reseller. Maintain three or more active dedicated servers on your account and receive a unique promo code to receive a 20% recurring discount on all future orders. Receive a 25% discount for 10 or more active dedicated servers.

» Know someone interested in our servers? Sign up as a Reprise Hosting affiliate and earn a **10% recurring commission for as long as your referrals remain a customer!**

RepriseZDED Special
» Intel Xeon L5640 Six Core CPU with hyperthreading (12 threads)
» 8GB Free upgrade to 16GB DDR3 RAM with LETFIRST10 promo code.
» 1TB HDD. Free swap to 120GB SSD upon request.
» IPMI included free of charge (remote reboot, console, OS reloads, etc).
» 10TB bandwidth Free upgrade to 20TB premium bandwidth with LETFIRST10 promo code.
» 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port. Free upgrade to 1Gbps port with LETFIRST10 promo code.
» 2 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $39.95 $24.95 per month with LETFIRST10 code.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now<<

RepriseZZDED Special
» 2x Intel Xeon L5640 Six Core CPU with hyperthreading (12 cores, 24 threads)
» 16GB Free upgrade to 32GB DDR3 RAM with LETSPRING2021 promo code.
» 1TB HDD. Free swap to 120GB SSD upon request.
» IPMI included free of charge (remote reboot, console, OS reloads, etc).
» 10TB bandwidth Free upgrade to 20TB premium bandwidth with LETFIRST10 promo code.
» 150Mbps rate limit on a 1Gbps port. Free upgrade to 1Gbps port with LETFIRST10 promo code.
» 4 usable IPs (additional IPs available).

Only $49.95 $34.95 per month with LETFIRST10 code.
>> FREE Setup, Order Now <<

Optional Add-Ons
» Extra IPs: +$1.50 per IP per month
» Extra RAM: +$3.50 per 8GB per month
» Extra 1TB HDD: +$5.95 per month
» Extra 240GB SSD: +$5.95 per month
» Need a quote for a custom hardware config? Price match against a competitor? Open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ and we'll reply the same business day.

SLAs and Guarantees
» 99.95% network uptime
» 100% power uptime
» 100% cooling uptime
» Same day server setup for orders submitted before 6PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

Frequently Asked Questions:
I applied the promo code, but my bandwidth and port speed didn't change. Will I receive the free upgrades?
Yes, you will still receive all of the free upgrades! We use WHMCS as our billing control panel and it has some limitations on what a single promo code can do, but rest assured that if you use the promo code you will receive all of the free upgrades listed above.

Can I customize my system to include more disk space/memory/bandwidth?
Yes! We can add more memory, secondary hard drives, RAID or increase your bandwidth allotment. Upgrade options are listed on our website or you may open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ for a custom quote.

Do you price match?
Yes! We do price match comparable servers offered by our competitors. Please open a sales ticket at https://www.reprisehosting.com/client/ to get a price match quote.

Where is your datacenter?
Our equipment is located in the Westin Building Exchange of Seattle, WA, USA. The WBE is one of the largest telecommunications hubs in the world.

Test IP?

Comments

• CybrCybr Member

Do you support BGP sessions?

• yanlingyanling Member
    edited April 2021

hello sir, How much defense DDos?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@yanling said:
    hello sir, How much defense is there?

Defense against datacenter fire?
    Defense against incoming missiles?
    Defense against MJJ attacks?

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited April 2021

Poor geekbench score for Intel Xeon L5640 Six Core CPU

Single-Core Score 442
    Multi-Core Score. 2401

https://browser.geekbench.com/processors/intel-xeon-l5640

• mcgreemcgree Member
    edited April 2021

MaxMind is sometimes not smart.

We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:

Order Number: 6866836424

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@Cybr said:
    Do you support BGP sessions?

We do, but the following criteria must be met:

• Signed letter of authorization.
    • Provide a copy of government issued photo identification.
    • Have been a customer of Reprise Hosting for at least 3 months.

The last requirement can potentially be waived if you are willing to pay a non-refundable $100 setup fee.

We've been forced to introduce the stricter requirements after a series of abuses committed by fraudsters with their own netblocks. It takes a fair bit of time for us to adjust upstream prefix filters, announce your prefix upstream, test/verify all of our carriers are relaying the announcement correctly, and then finally route the netblock to your server. With all that extra time involved, we have to ensure that our time is not wasted.

Please let me know if I may answer any other questions!

Thanked by 1Cybr
    edited April 2021

@mcgree said:

We have received your order and will be processing it shortly. The details of the order are below:

MaxMind definitely can have false positives, but in this case, it looks like MaxMind may have had some valid reasons for concern. Our staff is manually reviewing your order and should have a final decision shortly. Thank you for your patience!

• @BrianHarrison said:

@mcgree said:

MaxMind definitely can have false positives, but in this case, it looks like MaxMind had some valid reasons for concern. Our staff is manually reviewing your order and should have a final decision shortly.

The issue was solved quickly, which is a very good service.

@mcgree said:

@BrianHarrison said:

@mcgree said:

MaxMind definitely can have false positives, but in this case, it looks like MaxMind had some valid reasons for concern. Our staff is manually reviewing your order and should have a final decision shortly.

The issue was solved quickly, which is a very good service.

Thank you for your order! Your server setup is in-progress and you should receive the login details via email within the next 1-2 hours.

• CybrCybr Member

@BrianHarrison said:
    We do, but the following criteria must be met:
    It takes a fair bit of time for us to adjust upstream prefix filters, announce your prefix upstream, test/verify all of our carriers are relaying the announcement correctly, and then finally route the netblock to your server.
    Please let me know if I may answer any other questions!

So while you can announce customer prefixes from your AS with static routing, you don't support self-managed BGP sessions for customers who have their own AS and need to be able to announce and withdraw prefixes on demand?

edited April 2021

@Cybr said:
    So while you can announce customer prefixes from your AS with static routing, you don't support self-managed BGP sessions for customers who have their own AS and need to be able to announce and withdraw prefixes on demand?

We can support it both ways. We can announce your IPs on your behalf from our ASN or we can establish a BGP session and receive your routes dynamically.

Regardless of whether there's a BGP session or not, all of the setup steps that I listed above still apply... and then some. It takes time and effort. Prefix filters still have to be adjusted manually and it can take days for a carrier to act on the request.

However, we rarely have customers requesting their own BGP session. It just doesn't make much sense to set it up that way. We don't offer colocation, so you can't host a router with us. That means you'd have to run something like Quagga or BIRD directly on your dedicated server. It's far more setup time and headache than it's worth for a single dedicated server.

This is typically something we only entertain for established customers. When we have new customers asking for very unorthodox setups that involve a high-degree of upfront setup and configuration, it's often the case that the customer has little to no prior experience with the setup and will demand a refund after it doesn't pan out the way they expected. I'm not saying that's the case with you, but rather it's a reason why we have the policies we do.

Thanked by 1Cybr

@yanling said:
    hello sir, How much defense DDos?

Our network is DDoS protected, but we don't offer DDoS protection services per se. This basically means that we can withstand and filter out most DDoS attacks, but if your server is frequently targeted then you will likely be asked to move to a different hosting provider.

• swat4swat4 Member

@miu let's see if you find something here that you'd like B)

• miumiu Member

@swat4 said:
    @miu let's see if you find something here that you'd like B)

Little BW for my purpose friend. + Seattle is covered currently, metal already there .

• mcgreemcgree Member

I can't seem to get an idea of how much bw I'm using from the panel.

@miu said:
    Little BW for my purpose friend. + Seattle is covered currently, metal already there .

If bulk bandwidth or unmetered connections are what you're looking for, please feel free to get in touch with our sales folks. We offer very competitive custom quotes on high bandwidth allocations all the time.

Thanked by 1miu
  • errheaderrhead Member

Ordered on Friday, got an email that due to high demand it was gonna be ~36 hours. Figured with the long weekend I'd be waiting till wednesday. Lucky for me, Reprise was working the weekend and Sunday morning I got the email it was ready to go. The server has been exceeding my expectations all day, great deal.

• aliletalilet Member

Do you allow custom ISO upload? (because I want to install Windows). I know it is written above that you provide "OS Reloads" via IPMI but just want to confirm.

edited May 2021

@errhead said:
    Ordered on Friday, got an email that due to high demand it was gonna be ~36 hours. Figured with the long weekend I'd be waiting till wednesday. Lucky for me, Reprise was working the weekend and Sunday morning I got the email it was ready to go. The server has been exceeding my expectations all day, great deal.

Thank you for the feedback -- we hope you continue to enjoy your server!

@alilet said:
    Do you allow custom ISO upload? (because I want to install Windows). I know it is written above that you provide "OS Reloads" via IPMI but just want to confirm.

Yep, we allow any ISO file. Our technicians have a lot of experience with Windows, CentOS/RHEL, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Proxmox, ESXi, and FreeBSD. However, we will still accept any ISO them as long as you can provide the file. If it's an operating system that we have zero experience installing, then we may provide you with IPMI access early on so that you may complete the installation process yourself. Please let me know if I may answer any other questions, thank you!

• aliletalilet Member
    edited June 2021

@BrianHarrison said:

@errhead said:

Thank you for the feedback -- we hope you continue to enjoy your server!

@alilet said:

Yep, we allow any ISO file. Our technicians have a lot of experience with Windows, CentOS/RHEL, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Proxmox, ESXi, and FreeBSD. However, we will still accept any ISO them as long as you can provide the file. If it's an operating system that we have zero experience installing, then we may provide you with IPMI access early on so that you may complete the installation process yourself. Please let me know if I may answer any other questions, thank you!

Order placed. Invoice 44340.