Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Network Admin
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Network Admin

aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Hey all,

I am looking for a Network Administrator to manage my companies network.

These are the requirements:

• Juniper Exam/Certifications
  • CCNA Exam/Certifications

Please message me on Discord - aqua#1337 or shoot me a email at aqua(at)central(dot)so

Thanks

Comments

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

You might get more hits if you put a range pay.

Thanked by 1randvegeta
  • have you considered not being a booter kiddie and scamming people on mcmarket before you try to act legit here?

stolen credit cards, discord raiding,

Thanked by 2dystopia wuck
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited February 2021

@MINECRAFT4FUN said:
    have you considered not being a booter kiddie and scamming people on mcmarket before you try to act legit here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: added more HAs
    Edit2: Why do skid scripts always have cringe UI (or have any UI in the first place)?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@MINECRAFT4FUN said:
    have you considered not being a booter kiddie and scamming people on mcmarket before you try to act legit here?

Want to trade? I have this:

• ok all joking aside, this is a ddos child that calls people they hire as sysadmins retards and other slurs, then chargebacks people they hire

also tries to sell ovh and magic transit ddos protection gamer vpn

.. while also selling booters claiming to bypass ovh

then calls their staff retards and scams all buyer's by shutting down without refund, with excellent maturity levels :)

upset that he can't ddos more people in this thread

don't waste you're time with this shitty minecraft market scammer.

Thanked by 2coreflux dystopia
  • aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

@MINECRAFT4FUN said:

There's a difference between Aqua#1337 and aqua#1337. That isn't me lol> @MINECRAFT4FUN said:

ok all joking aside, this is a ddos child that calls people they hire as sysadmins retards and other slurs, then chargebacks people they hire

also tries to sell ovh and magic transit ddos protection gamer vpn

.. while also selling booters claiming to bypass ovh

then calls their staff retards and scams all buyer's by shutting down without refund, with excellent maturity levels :)

upset that he can't ddos more people in this thread

don't waste you're time with this shitty minecraft market scammer.

Literally none of this is true, I posted on that thread for a buddy, and most of this is from 6 months ago. That VPN service is long gone. Please understand these things before posting.

If you'd like to reply with anything else, please feel free to, I'll explain anything.

Thanks

You also said I scammed people on Mc-Market. Where is that exactly?

• So vpn service is all gone, from the mind boggling 6 months ago, and now you are a different person, who doesn't do shady ass shit and scams people?
    Granted, 6 months is a long time, but I highly doubt that the skidness of you has diminished.

• @t0ny0 said: 6 months is a long time

..when you're 16.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@t0ny0 said: 6 months is a long time

..when you're 16.

Its only an actual long time for toddlers :-) For everyone else - 6 months will not lead to a behavioral change.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Everyone should be paid $15/hour regardless of occupation.

• @aqua said: There's a difference between Aqua#1337 and aqua#1337. That isn't me lol> @MINECRAFT4FUN said:

But in the following image there's also aqua#1337 so the difference is gone and that's you then.
    https://i.ibb.co/fF4Ph89/image.png

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OP will disappear and continue his search under a different handle.

• @thedp said: OP will disappear and continue his search under a different handle.

iamnotthataqua1337 to be precise.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider
    edited February 2021

@yoursunny said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Why stop at $15/hr? Make it $50/hr! It's only paper that is called money. /s

@t0ny0 said:
    So vpn service is all gone, from the mind boggling 6 months ago, and now you are a different person, who doesn't do shady ass shit and scams people?
    Granted, 6 months is a long time, but I highly doubt that the skidness of you has diminished.

VPN service was never started, nor will be started ever. I had plans for it, but shut it down due to provider issues & overall well being of the service. Regarding the so called "shady shit" I was never really into it, had a account there to post on that thread to test my network, and to post on there for my service.

@kalimov622 said:

@aqua said: There's a difference between Aqua#1337 and aqua#1337. That isn't me lol> @MINECRAFT4FUN said:

But in the following image there's also aqua#1337 so the difference is gone and that's you then.
    https://i.ibb.co/fF4Ph89/image.png

Discord usernames are case sensitive. Aqua#1337 and aqua#1337 are different. You can try adding either, and you will add 2 different users. I've had the lowercase "a" username since early 2020 and haven't changed it at all.

@thedp said:
    OP will disappear and continue his search under a different handle.

Found some users, will continue my search on this account if needed. Thread will be deleted once user is hired, as I am no longer needing anything.

@AlwaysSkint said:

@t0ny0 said: 6 months is a long time

..when you're 16.

I'll be honest, a lot of things has changed in 6 months. I've changed what I do and don't plan on going back. If you don't want to help, then don't post. I put out a simple request out on here as someone recommended it to me. If you really want to show/proof anything I've done wrong here, or anywhere else, I'd be pleased to reply to it.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sure, whatever you say.

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint bruh21
  • @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@yoursunny said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

You think so because you guys are privileged. At one point, venezuela's minimum wage was less than $1/month. $15 in one hour would be more than what some venezuelans earn in a year. Granted, this was 2-3 years ago and I believe they make something like $2-3/month today.

@deank said:
    Sure, whatever you say.

Not sure what you mean. This is my first discussion post on this forum. Only know like 2-3 others on here. Haven't talked to, or done anything to anyone here.

Tried to be another user needing help on this forum, but guess that's not possible.

• JioJio Member
    edited February 2021

@aqua said: Tried to be another user needing help on this forum, but guess that's not possible.

Usually this is what happen if you sign up for shady forums at all, they will be dicks and follow you around trying to drag you back in. It's difficult to escape, like joining a gang IRL except it's asshats playing runescape. When you try to go legit they will get offended and think you are saying you're better than them, and try to drag you in again

I don't entirely care for the r-word, but I think the most concerning is the fact to most people here is that you were involved in booters and that's pretty much definitely you, lowercase a, advertising central.so on a hackforums-equivalent, asking for a password reset for a booter. Many people here take it pretty personally because they routinely get hit by them and it's an annoyance for everyone involved

@smallbibi said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@yoursunny said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

You think so because you guys are privileged. At one point, venezuela's minimum wage was less than $1/month. $15 in one hour would be more than what some venezuelans earn in a year. Granted, this was 2-3 years ago and I believe they make something like $2-3/month today.

I never brought up wages, as I don't personally know what's fair or not. If someone would suggest something, I'd be happy to speak about it. I understand it's not going to be cheap, but that's fine with me. Salaries or by hour, whatever is user's preference.

@Jio said:

@aqua said: Tried to be another user needing help on this forum, but guess that's not possible.

Usually this is what happen if you sign up for shady forums at all, they will be dicks and follow you around trying to drag you back in. It's difficult to escape, like joining a gang IRL except it's asshats playing runescape

I don't entirely care for the r-word, but I think the most concerning is the fact to most people here is that you were involved in booters and that's pretty much definitely you, lowercase a, advertising central.so on a hackforums-equivalent, asking for a password reset for a booter. Many people here take it pretty personally because they routinely get hit by them and it's an annoyance for everyone involved

I've went ahead and requested all forms of advertisements on those forums to be removed, seeing that they aren't worth it anyway. I hope to be nice and friendly here, which is why I posted on this forum, and not there. Seeing that people here find one thing on the internet, and immediately make a shit show about me is not really ideal.

If you want to not support me, or what I did, then don't. I clearly did something wrong in the past, but i'm not doing anything here that is illegal, or makes me seem like a "booter", "hacker", etc. I asked a simple request and clearly people didn't want to help.

• @aqua said:
    I've went ahead and requested all forms of advertisements on those forums to be removed, seeing that they aren't worth it anyway. I hope to be nice and friendly here, which is why I posted on this forum, and not there. Seeing that people here find one thing on the internet, and immediately make a shit show about me is not really ideal.

If you want to not support me, or what I did, then don't. I clearly did something wrong in the past, but i'm not doing anything here that is illegal, or makes me seem like a "booter", "hacker", etc. I asked a simple request and clearly people didn't want to help.

The fuck is that reasoning, you don't get to distance yourself from your shitty past just because you signed up on another forum.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
    edited February 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@aqua said:

The fuck is that reasoning, you don't get to distance yourself from your shitty past just because you signed up on another forum.

Having a stresser for to test my network is the end of the world?

Sorry for using the R-slur. Used it out of context and could've had a better choice of words.

Second screenshot is a joke, it rick rolls you once you open the program.

The YouTube video he posted, is in fact not me.

Yes I did do some so-called bad things, but i've cleared up and nothing I do now is "illegal" nor was anything I did back then.

Further on, I have never so called scammed anyone or charged back.

If you'd like to say that, atleast provide some sort of proof, @MINECRAFT4FUN . Don't join the forum today, and start saying a bunch of BS.

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited February 2021

@t0ny0 said: Its only an actual long time for toddlers :-) For everyone else - 6 months will not lead to a behavioral change.

One can use your own argument to prove that you didn't change, or that if you did change it's because you're a toddler.
    2young2dumb

The next step is to learn to hide your lack of ethics/remorse.

• aiden1aiden1 Member
    edited February 2021

@aqua said: Having a stresser for to test my network is the end of the world?

this is almost certainly ludicrously illegal, if it uses reflection, scanned hosts, exploited hosts, doesn't have full permission of both the sending and receiving networks, etc.

if you are going clean i would recommend avoiding anything related to stressers.

Thanked by 2pike Maounique