Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Network Admin - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Network Admin

2»

Comments

• @smallbibi said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@yoursunny said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    You might get more hits if you put a range pay.

Everyone should be paid $15/hour regardless of occupation.

Why stop at $15/hr? Make it $50/hr! It's only paper that is called money. /s

You think so because you guys are privileged. At one point, venezuela's minimum wage was less than $1/month. $15 in one hour would be more than what some venezuelans earn in a year. Granted, this was 2-3 years ago and I believe they make something like $2-3/month today.

You mean an hour right?

• @serv_ee said: You mean an hour right?

I live close by and there is no way the average south american without a degree could get 2-3/hour, nope. Unless they have luck with a really succesful business that's nowhere near reality, you're averaging something like 4$-8$/day almost all of south america.

• @duckeeyuck said:

@serv_ee said: You mean an hour right?

I live close by and there is no way the average south american without a degree could get 2-3/hour, nope. Unless they have luck with a really succesful business that's nowhere near reality, you're averaging something like 4$-8$/day almost all of south america.

Damn. But what are the prices like? Rent, food etc

• @serv_ee said:

@smallbibi said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@yoursunny said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

You think so because you guys are privileged. At one point, venezuela's minimum wage was less than $1/month. $15 in one hour would be more than what some venezuelans earn in a year. Granted, this was 2-3 years ago and I believe they make something like $2-3/month today.

You mean an hour right?

No. I meant $1 in a month. After some quick googling, according to bloomberg, the minimum wage was increased by 67% to 250k bolivars a month in Jan 2020 (which is $3.61 USD according to the official exchange rate). This means minimum wage was $2.17/month in 2019.

However, it's not as if they can really exchange their money for USD or any other currency. The official exchange rate is artificially inflated and can't be treated seriously. A website I found upon googling considers the same 250k bolivars as 0.9 euros in Jan 2020. So according to real exchange rates/black market exchange rates, they were making like $1 USD a month.

And to add on, venezuelans were making something like $1~/month minimum wage a few years back, which are in reality worth something like 30-50 cents. The more resourceful venezuelans would try to make money online, but it takes some effort to exchange their paypal USD balance to real money through the black market. There's a running meme that venezuelans play runescape to earn a living. Well, they could very easily earn 50 cents to $3+/hour playing runescape (before all that money exchange/black market stuff). There's also venezuelans doing other jobs like sysadmin/webdev for dirt cheap etc. Considering this, $4-8/day is not that bad for south americans. A few years ago, chinese were still making $1/day assembling iphones.

Bloomberg source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-11/venezuela-s-maduro-starts-year-with-a-67-minimum-wage-hike

Another random source for the 0.9 euros: https://countryeconomy.com/national-minimum-wage/venezuela

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited February 2021

@aqua said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@aqua said:
    I've went ahead and requested all forms of advertisements on those forums to be removed, seeing that they aren't worth it anyway. I hope to be nice and friendly here, which is why I posted on this forum, and not there. Seeing that people here find one thing on the internet, and immediately make a shit show about me is not really ideal.

If you want to not support me, or what I did, then don't. I clearly did something wrong in the past, but i'm not doing anything here that is illegal, or makes me seem like a "booter", "hacker", etc. I asked a simple request and clearly people didn't want to help.

The fuck is that reasoning, you don't get to distance yourself from your shitty past just because you signed up on another forum.

Having a stresser for to test my network is the end of the world?

Sorry for using the R-slur. Used it out of context and could've had a better choice of words.

Second screenshot is a joke, it rick rolls you once you open the program.

The YouTube video he posted, is in fact not me.

Yes I did do some so-called bad things, but i've cleared up and nothing I do now is "illegal" nor was anything I did back then.

Fucking ddos kid.. Find a rope and hang yourself and the world will be a better place.. No kidding.

Thanked by 1aqua
  • sigh, people who run or use booters are so stupid.

this isn't 2010, the feds are taking booters down constantly. all it takes is 1 person to get caught, and you speaking to them on Discord for them to then get a search warrant and lock you up.

• @smallbibi said:

@serv_ee said:

@smallbibi said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@yoursunny said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

You mean an hour right?

No. I meant $1 in a month. After some quick googling, according to bloomberg, the minimum wage was increased by 67% to 250k bolivars a month in Jan 2020 (which is $3.61 USD according to the official exchange rate). This means minimum wage was $2.17/month in 2019.

However, it's not as if they can really exchange their money for USD or any other currency. The official exchange rate is artificially inflated and can't be treated seriously. A website I found upon googling considers the same 250k bolivars as 0.9 euros in Jan 2020. So according to real exchange rates/black market exchange rates, they were making like $1 USD a month.

And to add on, venezuelans were making something like $1~/month minimum wage a few years back, which are in reality worth something like 30-50 cents. The more resourceful venezuelans would try to make money online, but it takes some effort to exchange their paypal USD balance to real money through the black market. There's a running meme that venezuelans play runescape to earn a living. Well, they could very easily earn 50 cents to $3+/hour playing runescape (before all that money exchange/black market stuff). There's also venezuelans doing other jobs like sysadmin/webdev for dirt cheap etc. Considering this, $4-8/day is not that bad for south americans. A few years ago, chinese were still making $1/day assembling iphones.

Bloomberg source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-11/venezuela-s-maduro-starts-year-with-a-67-minimum-wage-hike

Another random source for the 0.9 euros: https://countryeconomy.com/national-minimum-wage/venezuela

For all the gold and oil and other resources it has, it just maybe the worst ran country in the world. I really don't know how they haven't been overthrown already.

• Booters hooters

• he has a provider tag now :worried:

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @neverain said: he has a provider tag now

To Be Expected - it's LET!

• people do actually change, though it's to be determined by actions and not words.

• KassemKassem Member

@SirFoxy said: people do actually change, though it's to be determined by actions and not words.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog#Synopsis

• trycatchthistrycatchthis Member
    edited January 2022

Interesting. I'm also surprised by the provider tag and this thread: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/176205/central-so-holiday-overhaul-huge-discounts-tons-of-giveaways/p1

You get a provider tag with a one year old domain?