Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ NVMe ★ FREE Ryzen Beta ★ LA & NL ★ Ryzen $38/2YR ★ 1TB HDD $80/2YR ★ 1.5GB From $9.20/YR

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

VirMach is excited to announce the launch of our Ryzen servers (in the near future.) Be one of the early adopters, beta test the service for free, and help us ensure everything goes smoothly for the official launch. You have the option to pre-purchase this service for after the beta should you be interested. We also have more storage space available, now in Los Angeles, ready for pre-orders, and our regular KVM specials with a large discount for the first year of purchase (while supplies last.) Some extra promotion codes are sprinkled around, and more locations coming soon.

RYZEN PREORDERS QUICKSTART

HOW TO PREORDER THE FREE BETA TEST

Disable automatic payments on your account and ensure you do not have any store credit on file. Pre-order any Premier Ryzen packages below, and comment the following information below, replacing [Anything] in the brackets with the relevant information.

FREE BETA ORDER
**Order ID:** [Enter Order ID]

Alternatively, you can pay for the order. You will still receive the free beta before your paid term starts.

BONUS SERVICE/DURATION

If you purchase a Ryzen package in Los Angeles, you will also immediately (barring any complications) receive a complimentary placeholder server on existing hardware, while supplies last. No placeholder service for Amsterdam at this time.

PREMIER RYZEN PLANS

.-"-. .-"-. .-"-.
{ ORDER NOW }
"-.-" "-.-" "-.-"

NVMe1G
1GB DDR4 RAM – 2400MHz-2666MHz (Dedicated)
25GB NVMe – RAID1/RAID10, 6GB-14GB/s (Dedicated, Shared IO*)
1 vCore CPU – Ryzen 3.5GHz (Fair Use**)
2500GB Bandwidth – 1Gbps Port (Shared)
1x IPv4 Address – IPv6 Available
$27 annually | $38 biennially (Every 2 Years) – Additional 10% off first term, use code NVMe1G

NVMe2G
2GB DDR4 RAM – 2400MHz-2666MHz (Dedicated)
50GB NVMe – RAID1/RAID10, 6GB-14GB/s (Dedicated, Shared IO*)
2 vCore CPU – Ryzen 3.5GHz (Fair Use**)
5000GB Bandwidth – 1Gbps Port (Shared)
$48 annually | $72 biennially (Every 2 Years) – Additional 20% off first term, use code NVMe2G

NVMe4G
4GB DDR4 RAM – 2400MHz-2666MHz (Dedicated)
100GB NVMe – RAID1/RAID10, 6GB-14GB/s (Dedicated, Shared IO*)
3 vCore CPU – Ryzen 3.5GHz (Fair Use**)
7500GB Bandwidth – 1Gbps Port (Shared)
$84 annually | $142 biennially (Every 2 Years) – Additional 25% off first term, use code NVMe4G

Please note, for the additional discount, limit one per client and you must make a payment or it will be void (so free beta testers, even if they decide to renew, will be ineligible.) Additional earlybird promotion is set to expire on January 23rd, 2021.

WINDOWS

.-"-. .-"-. .-"-.
{ ORDER NOW }
"-.-" "-.-" "-.-"

Order Windows on the NVMe2G package for $39 per year.

STORAGE PREORDER

.-"-. .-"-. .-"-.
{ ORDER NOW }
"-.-" "-.-" "-.-"

We will be expanding our storage offerings to Los Angeles. Here is a great chance to reserve your spot for our storage packages that are in extremely high demand (and usually sold out.) There is no beta testing for this service, it's only available for purchase.

STORAGE-1T
1GB RAM (Dedicated)
1TB Storage – RAID10 (Dedicated, 930GB~ Usable)
1 vCore CPU (Shared)
10TB Bandwidth – 10Gbps Port (Shared)
1x IPv4 Address
$59.50 annually | $79.80 biennially (Every 2 Years)

KVM Specials

.-"-. .-"-. .-"-.
{ ORDER NOW }
"-.-" "-.-" "-.-"

These are our current KVM specials, not pre-order on Ryzen (but on current hardware.)

1GB RAM (Comment Order ID for +512MB***)
1 vCore (Shared)
25GB SSD – RAID10
3TB Transfer – 1Gbps (Shared)
$18.40/YR – Additional 50% off first term, use code KVMSPEC2021

2GB RAM (Comment Order ID for +512MB***)
2 vCore (Shared)
35GB SSD – RAID10
4500GB Transfer – 1Gbps (Shared)
$22.30/YR – Additional 50% off first term, use code KVMSPEC2021

3GB RAM (Comment Order ID for +512MB***)
2 vCore (Shared)
50GB SSD – RAID10
6TB Transfer – 1Gbps (Shared)
$28.60/YR – Additional 50% off first term, use code KVMSPEC2021

***To receive 512MB additional RAM, reply the following:

ADDITIONAL RAM

We will try to add this as soon as possible. We will stop processing additional RAM after January 23rd, 2021 so please order this within the allowed timeframe for the extra RAM.

RYZEN PRE-ORDER DETAILS

Below, we will cover all the details regarding this promotion. If you have any additional questions, please check our replies on this thread and if the question has not been answered, feel free to ask.

HOW IT WORKS. General Explanation

Place an order. You may pay for it to reserve/prioritize your spot. If you do not want to pay for it yet, you can comment here with your order ID per the instructions above, and it will also be added to a list of beta testers. We will process non-paid beta test services in the order they are received, while supplies last. There will be a total of 3,000 positions at this time, so these will be cut off for the first phase of expansion after approximately that quantity of comments. More positions may be added.

ETA/TIMELINE. Guaranteed And Estimated Timeframes

All paid Los Angeles orders will be activated by February 28, 2021 or sooner. All paid Amsterdam orders will be activated by March 31st, 2021 or sooner. Any other location (if offered due to high demand, paid only) will be guaranteed by April 30th, 2021. All paid Ryzen orders in Los Angeles will receive a PLACEHOLDER service free of charge, meaning you will have a service on current hardware for the time being as a courtesy. No guarantees are provided on this placeholder. For non-paid orders, there is no timeline or guarantee although it will fall in line with/after the paid orders. We will provide at least [1] week notice before terminating placeholder & beta test services. There's no set period of time for the duration of beta test. It will most likely last at least several weeks.

By the estimated timeframes, we will at least have an automated system set up to request a refund if we miss the target. You can request a refund via this button, or chose to wait longer. Please do not contact us for order status; we will not be able to update you and the ticket will most likely be closed without a response. We will only provide updates on this thread.

LOCATIONS AVAILABLE. Initial Locations Offered

We will allow you to place an order, selecting either Los Angeles or Amsterdam. Please note, Amsterdam may have further delays related to the added time for shipping & customs. You may comment here with your paid order ID and a preferred primary location. This will count as a vote toward that location and if that location has enough support we may provide your service on that location, with a modified guaranteed due date of April 30th, 2021. Otherwise, it will be on the location selected/available. Only paid orders can vote.

Use this form to request another location (not guaranteed.)

LOCATION REQUEST
**Preferred Location:** [City, Country]

Some potential future locations include the following, but feel free to state any location.

• Ashburn, US. Toronto, CA. Moscow, RU. London, UK. Dallas, US. Miami, US. Tokyo, JP. Sydney, AU. Singapore, SG. Chicago, US. Sao Paulo, BR. Johannesburg, ZA. Mumbai, IN. Taipei, TW. Atlanta, US.

If you vote for other locations, we recommend checking other votes and use similar formatting.

AFTER BETA TEST. What Will Happen?

The end of the beta test will be announced, and you will be provided at least one week notice. An invoice will be generated, and it can be paid to continue service at the published price and term or you may "cancel" the service instead to ensure a termination. Published price will be without any additional promotion/coupon for any orders not paid initially, even if coupon was initially utilized. Please note, our billing will proceed as normal which means if you do not have auto payments disabled with a credit/debit card or PayPal account on file then it will auto-renew 72 hours before the invoice due date. If you already paid for the service, then your service duration will begin only after the beta test concludes (so if you paid, you still get the free beta test period.)

SUPPORT LEVEL

The Storage & paid Ryzen packages will have a regular level of support. KVM specials will have limited support. All beta test portion of Ryzen services will have extremely limited support (essential no support) and will have no guarantees whatsoever. For beta tests, use this thread for support. Complimentary placeholder services will have limited support. There are absolutely no guarantees whatsoever on beta test and placeholder services.

Please remember, the beta test is a beta test. A lot can go wrong, including extended outages. Do not use for important applications. Do not store important data. Do not use in production.

REFUNDS

There are no refunds for any services on this promotion, unless we miss any specified delivery outline. Even if the package comes with support, it will not qualify for a refund (by default.) Please be absolutely sure you have automatic payments disabled and no credits on file before you place any order, as you will not qualify for a refund even if there was an unintended purchase. Do not refresh checkout pages or press the back button, including at the payment processor’s website; if a page fails at loading, close out.

AFFILIATES

If you are an affiliate, please note that the pre-order packages are NOT eligible for any affiliate payout, but the regular KVM specials are eligible. We cannot pay out affiliate earnings on the pre-orders due to the nature of how they will be created and the timeline.

OFFER TERMS/DISCLAIMER

We reserve the right to cancel and refund any service and opt not to render it instead (this will usually be reserved in case of major issues with the package or estimated delivery times, typos, or our ability to deliver the product should it be sold out.) All promotion/coupon codes for this offer are one-time use only per household, and non-recurring. See "REFUNDS" section above for the refund terms.

Please do not contact our live chat or sales department with questions in regards to this sale. We may rate limit or block special-related requests. Please anticipate your service to potentially not be functional for a few days before you can contact us for a resolution. If you have any questions, please post them on this thread. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer.

Please also avoid doing the following:

• Making more than one account (may cause major problems.)
  • Making more than one ticket (will slow down the process for everyone.)
  • Selling your outside of our transfer process (may cause major problems.)
  • Requesting e-mail changes (we cannot process these for specials at this time.)
  • Locking yourself out (2FA, we can't deal with this high quantity of requests.)

The promotion codes for the additional one-time discounts are set to expire by January 23rd, 2021.

BETA TEST FEEDBACK

We will expect some level of feedback from beta testers. We may send you communication/polls, message you on LET, or gather feedback here in some way. For Alpha testers (in a previous thread) you will receive your services first and we will expect a greater level of feedback. If you have issues, please post on this thread only and please do not create a ticket, unless you are asked to create a ticket.

OFFER DETAILS

We have a lot of offers so these will vary, but our VPS plans are generally:

Storage: Solid State Drive RAID 10 or NVMe RAID 1 or RAID 10.
DDoS Protection: Available Free (In Buffalo, NY) Not advertised/guaranteed, but also in LA & NL too (Ryzen.)
Locations: Varied, as available. New in LA & NL.
Virtualization: KVM (For VPS.) SolusVM Control Panel.
Operating System: Various Linux. Windows at additional cost on NVMe2G package.
Support: Limited level of support, standard on some. No/limited support on free services.
Refunds: No Refunds.
Terms: https://virmach.com/terms-conditions
Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/ (Does not have new LA & NL.)

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

FAQ

Q: My next due date for my pre-order is incorrect. Will it be adjusted?
    A: Yes, there's no need to contact us. We will automatically move these forward. Your paid term will only start after the service is deployed and after the free beta test period.

Q: I no longer want my service, how do I get a refund?
    A: We will only process refunds through an automated button after the wait period (February 28th for Los Angeles, March 31st for Amsterdam, and April 30th if you select a location preference that ends up being selected/deployed. Please do not create a ticket requesting a refund under any of these circumstances.

Q: I paid, but the invoice is marked as unpaid. Do I need to do anything?
    A: Check for any announcements from us on this thread, but otherwise, feel free to make a billing ticket and provide your invoice ID, and payment transaction ID. Please wait at least 24 hours before doing this (especially for Cryptocurrency.)

Q: I only want the free beta test but do not want it to reoccur, what do I do?
    A: Ensure that automatic payments are disabled by visiting an invoice page, and clicking the button to disable it. Ensure that you do not have any store credits on file. Order the service, comment on this thread, and it will be automatically switched over to a free beta test only pre-order. Please note that this will re-occur by default AFTER the beta test period so make sure you "cancel" it if you do not wish to keep it.

Q: How will I be notified before my placeholder or beta test services are terminated?
    A: We will provde one week notice, and it will be followed by a suspension, and then termination a few days after. We are not planning to offer any automated migrations, so at the end of beta test, even if you purchased the full service, you will have to manually save/move over your data. The same goes for placeholder services. In the future, this may change. If it does, we will provide more information.

Q: What does my support include?
    A: For KVM specials, only issues regarding your service not functioning as a result of a problem on our end. Please first check the knowledgebase. As for Ryzen and Storage pre-orders, you will receive a normal level of support (after the beta period for Ryzen.) This includes general guidance and communication. This does not include management or support with third part applications. For BETA services, there is zero support or guarantees. Please use this thread as a point of communication before contacting us via a ticket (and confirm with us if a ticket should be created on this thread first.)

Q: I'm having issue with a previous sale, what do I do?
    A: Please use the appropriate thread for that sale, and do not use this one. We will not be answering questions about a previous sale on this sale's thread. This keeps things organized.

More FAQ's will be posted throughout this thread. We'll try to use the same formatting, so feel free to search for "Q:" and "A:" using ctrl+f throughout the thread.

• benj0xbenj0x Member
    edited January 2021

Is Amsterdam hosted with ColoCrossing?

Edit: apparently not, as you state that Amsterdam is a new location. Alright.

But who is it hosted with?

For LA it's Psychz.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

IPv6 Available

😱

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Is the new ryzen Los Angeles hosting in ColoCrossing?

seems Google will always enable captcha for ColoCrossing IP range

Thanked by 1Bertie
  • jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited January 2021

If you already have store credits, a PayPal account, or credit/debit card on file, clicking "Complete Order" may result in an immediate payment, without further confirmation.

I can already hear the angry mob who will ignore this and then start complaining when they get charged.

FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163061

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163068

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163071

• MxlMxl Member

FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163069

BETA TEST FEEDBACK
    We will expect some level of feedback from beta testers. We may send you communication/polls, message you on LET, or gather feedback here in some way. For Alpha testers (in a previous thread) you will receive your services first and we will expect a greater level of feedback. If you have issues, please post on this thread only and please do not create a ticket, unless you are asked to create a ticket.

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163074

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID:1163073

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited January 2021

DELETE

Oh i saw it on my below post

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

The only thing I'm disappointed in right now with AMD is that they dropped Linux NVMe driver support past X370.

@benj0x said: Is Amsterdam hosted with ColoCrossing?

@benj0x said: For LA it's Psychz.

@UltraSnow said: Is the new ryzen Los Angeles hosting in ColoCrossing?

Psychz for both. Best effort asia-optimized network blend for Los Angeles, if that matters.

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited January 2021

FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163077

• I'd love to beta (and tend to give lots of feedback, especially about control panels and VNC access...), but not sure I want to commit to a year. (I've got a ton of credit in your system, so signing up for the beta will trigger a purchase with no refund.) If you had a monthly option I wouldn't feel so bad about burning credit.

Half-tempted to create a second account just for the beta, but I don't want to cause you any more problems than you've already had lately.

1. Ipv6 /64 or /128?
    2. Rdns possible on both of ipv4 and ipv6?
  • FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163085

• lianwolianwo Member
    edited January 2021

FREE BETA ORDER
    Invoice #1163100

• eveazeveaz Member
    edited January 2021

Why is my NVMe1G using Intel Xeon Processor?

Edited: my fault, I didn't look at the thread content carefully.

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163093

• @eveaz said:
    Invoice 1163067

----------------------------------------------------------------------
     CPU Model             : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 v2 @ 2.50GHz
     CPU Cores             : 1
     CPU Frequency         : 2499.998 MHz
     CPU Cache             : 4096 KB
     Total Disk            : 25.0 GB (1.5 GB Used)
     Total Mem             : 992 MB (24 MB Used)
     Total Swap            : 255 MB (0 MB Used)
     System uptime         : 0 days, 0 hour 23 min
     Load average          : 0.64, 0.51, 0.23
     OS                    : Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS
     Arch                  : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel                : 4.4.0-109-generic
     TCP CC                : cubic
     Virtualization        : KVM
     Organization          : AS36352 ColoCrossing
     Location              : Los Angeles / US
     Region                : California
     I/O Speed(1st run)    : 264 MB/s
     I/O Speed(2nd run)    : 305 MB/s
     I/O Speed(3rd run)    : 363 MB/s
     Average I/O speed     : 310.7 MB/s

Looking for placeholder

Thanked by 1eveaz
  • FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163092

• KuYeHQKuYeHQ Member
    edited January 2021

FREE BETA ORDEROrder ID:489413 and ADDITIONAL RAMOrder ID:489401,I am a
    Greed man. :D lol

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163091

• yotyot Member

FREE BETA ORDER
    Order #489415
    invoice #1163096

• FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 489417

• lianwolianwo Member
    edited January 2021

--

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited January 2021

@VirMach How about the order not provisioned since Nov.13.2020?

• creicrei Member
    edited January 2021

FREE BETA ORDER
    Order ID: 1163097

• @derekyang said:

@eveaz said:
    Invoice 1163067

CPU Model             : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2670 v2 @ 2.50GHz
     CPU Cores             : 1
     CPU Frequency         : 2499.998 MHz
     CPU Cache             : 4096 KB
     Total Disk            : 25.0 GB (1.5 GB Used)
     Total Mem             : 992 MB (24 MB Used)
     Total Swap            : 255 MB (0 MB Used)
     System uptime         : 0 days, 0 hour 23 min
     Load average          : 0.64, 0.51, 0.23
     OS                    : Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS
     Arch                  : x86_64 (64 Bit)
     Kernel                : 4.4.0-109-generic
     TCP CC                : cubic
     Virtualization        : KVM
     Organization          : AS36352 ColoCrossing
     Location              : Los Angeles / US
     Region                : California
     I/O Speed(1st run)    : 264 MB/s
     I/O Speed(2nd run)    : 305 MB/s
     I/O Speed(3rd run)    : 363 MB/s
     Average I/O speed     : 310.7 MB/s

Looking for placeholder

My fault, I didn't look at the thread content carefully.