Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaVPS - Black Friday RYZEN Specials! Storage VPS inside! Flash DEALS for days! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaVPS - Black Friday RYZEN Specials! Storage VPS inside! Flash DEALS for days!

Comments

• @alexbarakov Hello, I just paid 15 euro with PayPal, but the bill shows no payment.ticket id is 138986.please check.

• unless not many people running yabs that is much less than what you can expect from a typical ryzel 4 core (my 1 core is outperforming this)

• @yakblack said:
    Here is benchmark result:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2020-11-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sun 29 Nov 2020 05:09:50 AM GMT

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 4 @ 3792.874 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 3.8 GiB
    Swap       : 512.0 MiB
    Disk       : 4.4 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 381.76 MB/s  (95.4k) | 1.27 GB/s    (19.9k)
    Write      | 382.77 MB/s  (95.6k) | 1.28 GB/s    (20.0k)
    Total      | 764.54 MB/s (191.1k) | 2.55 GB/s    (39.9k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 1.42 GB/s     (2.7k) | 1.40 GB/s     (1.3k)
    Write      | 1.49 GB/s     (2.9k) | 1.50 GB/s     (1.4k)
    Total      | 2.91 GB/s     (5.6k) | 2.90 GB/s     (2.8k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 837 Mbits/sec   | 846 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 724 Mbits/sec   | 814 Mbits/sec
    WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 467 Mbits/sec   | 777 Mbits/sec
    Biznet          | Jakarta, Indonesia (1G)   | 444 Mbits/sec   | 39.7 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 912 Mbits/sec   | 894 Mbits/sec
    Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 885 Mbits/sec   | 266 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 747 Mbits/sec   | 891 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1306
    Multi Core      | 4235
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/5055414

Disk looks small?

• @yakblack said:
    Just grabbed one VPS 4GB RAM - 4x Ryzen 3.8GHz+ vCores. Let's see how it goes ;)

I’m sure you’ll be very happy with the server and the service from Alex and the team at AlphaVPS. They are a top provider and will go out of their way to assist customers.

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov
  • @LeonDynamic I second this as I am a customer and they are very good and are easy to work with!

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov
  • SkanderSkander Member
    edited November 2020

@iamtimbo said:

@yakblack said:

Disk looks small?

Looks like a problem with the rebuild images, Fedora is configured correctly.

Ubuntu 18.04 is also OK.

• JonesJones Member
    edited November 2020

@AlexBarakov

Invoice #26942

Hi, why didn't you get activated product service after payment?

• yokowasisyokowasis Member
    edited November 2020

Possible to order multiple ?

and connect with private network ?

• @AlexBarakov said:
    Guys, we still have a tiny bit more stock left on the Ryzens. Once they are gone, they are gone! So if you are thinking about ordering and haven't decided yet, now is the moment!

KVM Ryzen VPS with NVMe:
    1GB RAM - 2x Ryzen 3.8GHz+ vCores - 15GB NVMe - 1TB Bandwidth - KVM - 15EUR/y - ORDER NOW
    2GB RAM - 2x Ryzen 3.8GHz+ vCores - 30GB NVMe - 2TB Bandwidth - KVM - 30EUR/y - ORDER NOW
    3GB RAM - 4x Ryzen 3.8GHz+ vCores - 45GB NVMe - 3TB Bandwidth - KVM - 45EUR/y - ORDER NOW
    4GB RAM - 4x Ryzen 3.8GHz+ vCores - 60GB NVMe - 4TB Bandwidth - KVM - 60EUR/y - ORDER NOW

Just signed up for the 2GB deal. Glad to be onboard Alex.

• @AlexBarakov

Dear sir, it seems that I have been misled........ :'(
    Can you handle my ticket #925440

• @iamtimbo said:
    Disk looks small?

There was an error with disk space and the support team has fixed it within 2 hours even in weekend ;)

@seenu said:
    unless not many people running yabs that is much less than what you can expect from a typical ryzel 4 core (my 1 core is outperforming this)

Your 1 core VPS is from AlphaVPS also?

• Have you supported IPMI yet?

• @yakblack said:

@iamtimbo said:
    Disk looks small?

There was an error with disk space and the support team has fixed it within 2 hours even in weekend ;)

@seenu said:
    unless not many people running yabs that is much less than what you can expect from a typical ryzel 4 core (my 1 core is outperforming this)

Your 1 core VPS is from AlphaVPS also?

Nope and AFAIK mine is dedicated core

• @seenu said:
    Nope and AFAIK mine is dedicated core

That's why.

What @yakblack is getting is what you should expect on a shared Ryzen core.

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Guys, thank you for all the amazing feedback! We're nearly sold out, only a couple of more left, once we sell out a certain location, it will be removed from the list and once everything is sold out - the whole product will be put as out of stock! I apologize for not being active in here, but I am not feeling alright today (have some mild fever) and been trying to take some rest.

That being said, my team has deployed nearly all of the pending orders that passed our internal fraud checks. I believe a couple of people were contacted to update their profile and will be provisioned ASAP they do so!

On the other side - there is indeed an issue with one of the templates (not auto resizing the disk space), but our team has been providing fixes throughout the day, and AFAIK - there shouldn't be any issues at the exact moment.

Please do understand that response times are slightly delayed, as we've been overwhelmed with orders and tickets this weekend. Once the hype passes, everything will be back to normal and even as we speak - the queue is very short!

I do want to thank everyone for participating and becoming part of our family and for all the kind words and feedback we've received from new and old customers! It really makes it worth our while and gives us even more motivation to offer an amazing service, which gets better every day!

• Get well soon! Take it easy.

Thanked by 1AlexBarakov

@yokowasis said:

We try to limit the offerings to 1 per customer, especially as we're nearly sold out in LA. And unfortunately - private networking is not available yet. We have something very interesting and flexible planned in regards to private network, that will roll out with our new control panel the following months. Sorry!

@levnode said:
    Have you supported IPMI yet?

Can you please elaborate? I assume you mean on dedicated servers? It would depend on which exact model interests you, but yes - we have internally firewall'd IPMI to most machines (except the L5630's)

• @AlexBarakov said:

@yokowasis said:

We try to limit the offerings to 1 per customer, especially as we're nearly sold out in LA. And unfortunately - private networking is not available yet. We have something very interesting and flexible planned in regards to private network, that will roll out with our new control panel the following months. Sorry!

@levnode said:

Can you please elaborate? I assume you mean on dedicated servers? It would depend on which exact model interests you, but yes - we have internally firewall'd IPMI to most machines (except the L5630's)

Hey, I missed all the flash sales. I wonder if the hard disk can be changed to 30GB or 25gb after this model is opened? 15GB is too small for me.

• Hi @AlexBarakov

Is it normal that you don't see the ordered product in you whmcs client area? I'm normally used to see a product as "pending" there after ordering (does that happen automatically?) but I'm new to alphavps so maybe you are handling that differently?

@PEPSICO said:

@AlexBarakov said:

@yokowasis said:

@levnode said:

Hey, I missed all the flash sales. I wonder if the hard disk can be changed to 30GB or 25gb after this model is opened? 15GB is too small for me.

Hi! Can you please elaborate on what you mean exactly? Which model?

@OhJohn said:
    Hi @AlexBarakov

Is it normal that you don't see the ordered product in you whmcs client area? I'm normally used to see a product as "pending" there after ordering (does that happen automatically?) but I'm new to alphavps so maybe you are handling that differently?

Not at all! I've observed it a couple of times this weekend, specifically on orders paid via Stripe. Please open a ticket, so we can track it down!

• OhJohnOhJohn Member
    edited November 2020

Ok, thank you, I created the ticket #958162. For some unknown reason I can choose the ordered product there as a related service (pending) in ticket creation but it does not show up in the services list. Maybe a caching issue?

Now I read about your cold as well. Plase get well soon.

• You are too fast in answering tickets :)

Now please get some rest.

• Installed Ubuntu on 2G KVM, df shows only 5G disk space.
    If you are facing some issue
    resize2fs /dev/vda1
    resize2fs 1.45.5 (07-Jan-2020)
    Filesystem at /dev/vda1 is mounted on /; on-line resizing required
    old_desc_blocks = 1, new_desc_blocks = 4
    The filesystem on /dev/vda1 is now 7601616 (4k) blocks long.

Thanked by 2Skander AlexBarakov
  • Shall we expect any more deals/flash sales?

Thanked by 1raynor

Guys, should everything be fine, I may do a couple of little flash deals on Cyber Monday on OVZ and KVMs, but will be very limited in quantity.

That being said, we've just sold out Los Angeles Ryzen's. We have a very small amount of Ryzen's available in Sofia. Whoever wants one, now is the time!

Thank you one more time for the support and business! I am certain that whoever got something from us will be very happy with their purchase!

Alex

• HWAYSHWAYS Member
    edited November 2020

Good luck, Alex. Once of the best offers over here. Thank you for your offer. We will wait for the CyberMonday here in the US :)

• :'( no more LA

• Crap, I'm late here, I wanted some in LA

• Any Windows VPS @AlexBarakov

• Only been a customer a day and already liking the service from Alex and his team. Response time is second to none. Superb so far.