Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


AlphaVPS - Black Friday RYZEN Specials! Storage VPS inside! Flash DEALS for days! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

AlphaVPS - Black Friday RYZEN Specials! Storage VPS inside! Flash DEALS for days!

123457»

Comments

  • Hiya @AlexBarakov ,
    i just bought storage vps, paid via pypaall,
    but my vps is ofline, i tried boot, and restart, but its not coming online,
    please check

  • @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya @AlexBarakov ,
    i just bought storage vps, paid via pypaall,
    but my vps is ofline, i tried boot, and restart, but its not coming online,
    please check

    You mean it is still doing that after installing from ISO?

  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited October 2021

    Yes, LowEndTalk forum is the best place to get company support. Not e-mail, not ticket, not calling them - finding Black Friday 2020 post and posting things that you can't even verify there is the correct and best behavior.

  • @JabJab said:
    Yes, LowEndTalk forum is the best place to get company support. Not e-mail, not ticket, not calling them - finding Black Friday 2020 post and posting things that you can't even verify there is the correct and best behavior.

    hehe,
    i am just panicked, i open ticket too,

  • @tetech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya @AlexBarakov ,
    i just bought storage vps, paid via pypaall,
    but my vps is ofline, i tried boot, and restart, but its not coming online,
    please check

    You mean it is still doing that after installing from ISO?

    no idea, let me see

  • @fayaz90 said:

    @JabJab said:
    Yes, LowEndTalk forum is the best place to get company support. Not e-mail, not ticket, not calling them - finding Black Friday 2020 post and posting things that you can't even verify there is the correct and best behavior.

    hehe,
    i am just panicked, i open ticket too,

    i just panicked too until i realised its 2021 this year.

  • @cybertech said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @JabJab said:
    Yes, LowEndTalk forum is the best place to get company support. Not e-mail, not ticket, not calling them - finding Black Friday 2020 post and posting things that you can't even verify there is the correct and best behavior.

    hehe,
    i am just panicked, i open ticket too,

    i just panicked too until i realised its 2021 this year.

    i apologize, guys..

  • Woww, i am impressed with support, very quick response,

    Thank You, @AlexBarakov

    cheers!!!

  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Member, Patron Provider

    This deserves double the bandwidth, no?

    Thanked by 2vyas11 FrankZ
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

    Its showing out of stock.
    Any restock?
    Can I buy in 2024?

  • @vyas11 said:
    Its showing out of stock.
    Any restock?
    Can I buy in 2024?

    Go back to 2020 and try again

Sign In or Register to comment.