Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaVPS - Black Friday RYZEN Specials! Storage VPS inside! Flash DEALS for days! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaVPS - Black Friday RYZEN Specials! Storage VPS inside! Flash DEALS for days!

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@_Nic said:

@AlexBarakov said: 4096MB RAM - 4 cores - 25GB SSD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 39.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW

Could you tell the specification of the nodes?

These would be deployed on Dual E5 v1 nodes with 384GB of RAM and RAID10 SSD storage. Nothing too fancy, thus the price is this low!

Thanked by 1_Nic
  • @AlexBarakov said: Sounds like the next flash deal will be for you, high RAM KVM in Europe!

Any chance to have 35-40GB hard drive? Happy to pay extra.

• Thanks. Nice specs

@JohnFilch123 said:

@AlexBarakov said: Sounds like the next flash deal will be for you, high RAM KVM in Europe!

Any chance to have 35-40GB hard drive? Happy to pay extra.

Yes, I have some additional plans planned up for tonight that will have more resources + some very high resource once! ;)

@_Nic said:
    Thanks. Nice specs

They are certainly great nodes on very stable server-grade hardware! Although, older generations, still perform plenty of good and allow us to make these amazing offers! If you're looking for benchmark kings - the Ryzens in the initial post are the way to go!

Thanked by 2JohnFilch123 _Nic
  • @AlexBarakov said:
    Here's the first SUPER LIMITED, flash sale for today for a super cheap small KVM:

@AlexBarakov will you be restocking this plan. Could do with one of these for a little project.

• @AlexBarakov , I've got the the Ryzen VPS and it is fantastic. Much better price and network than other providers that have right now thousand of posts... ;)
    I recommend. Cheer up for BG, my friends.

• OOS :'(

@LeonDynamic said:

@AlexBarakov said:
    Here's the first SUPER LIMITED, flash sale for today for a super cheap small KVM:

@AlexBarakov will you be restocking this plan. Could do with one of these for a little project.

Certainly, there will be stock a couple of more times throughout the day/weekend and on Cyber Monday. Good luck!

@HWAYS said:
    @AlexBarakov , I've got the the Ryzen VPS and it is fantastic. Much better price and network than other providers that have right now thousand of posts... ;)
    I recommend. Cheer up for BG, my friends.

Thank you! It really means a lot to me and my team, when we receive this kind of feedback! It makes it worth our work and we try to be better every day!

@spifey said:
    OOS :'(

Flash sales are really limited in stock, indeed! But there will be plenty of other offers, so you should be able to grab something from us soon!

Thanked by 2LeonDynamic spifey

Okey guys,

Next portion of flash deals for KVMs:
    6144MB RAM - 4 cores - 30GB SSD - 2TB Bandwidth - 54.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW
    1024MB RAM - 1 core - 10GB SSD - 600GB Bandwidth - 12.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW

• @AlexBarakov which datacenters are you using for Germany and UK? Is it hetzner and clouvider?

• Do you happen to block orders from certain countries?

• @plastik in case you are still looking for a UK server

Thanked by 1plastik

@kalimov622 said:
    @AlexBarakov which datacenters are you using for Germany and UK? Is it hetzner and clouvider?

In Germany we colocate in Hetzner's Nue facilities and in London we colocate in Volta and utilize Clouvider's amazing network.

@Murv said:
    Do you happen to block orders from certain countries?

We block only from 1 country, widely known for their spammers. That being said, if Maxmind marked you as fraud, just open a ticket so we can do a manual review of the order.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • AlanDSAlanDS Member
    edited November 2020

@AlexBarakov said:

Anyone interested in Dedicated Servers? What do you want to see? (Sorry, no Ryzen machines yet. We'll have Ryzen dedis in stock after mid Dec!)

Yes. Looking for a Dedicated server with SSD/NVMe under $40 if you can.

• ok @AlexBarakov, I'm sold!

• @AlexBarakov said: We block only from 1 country, widely known for their spammers. That being said, if Maxmind marked you as fraud, just open a ticket so we can do a manual review of the order.

I can barely access the client area (I'm not a new customer), and the order links don't open for me at all (timeout). I had to use a VPN to even access the client area and when I got flagged as fraud I was told to order again without using a VPN, but the flash deal was already out of stock.
    Hopefully, I don't live in that one lucky country?

• @AlexBarakov Is it possible to activate VM-x/AMD-V in the Sofia VPS servers?

@fullclick32 said:
    @AlexBarakov Is it possible to activate VM-x/AMD-V in the Sofia VPS servers?

Unfortunately, we do not allow nested virtualization, thus it's disabled by default.

Thanked by 1fullclick32

Super Limited. OpenVZ 7 - based.

256MB Dedicated RAM
    5GB SSD
    100GB Bandwith
    1 Shared CPU Core
    1gbps Port
    1 IPv4 IP
    /64 of IPv6
    BG
    €2.99/y
    ORDER NOW

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@AlexBarakov said: Super Limited

Ordered two by mistake. Opened a ticket letting you know (#681707).

You can free the other slot for someone else.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • @Nyr said: You can free the other slot for someone else.

Count me in :wink:

• Grabbed 1 GB Ryzen BG location is nice, how long is the provisioning going to take ?

• refikrefik Member
    edited November 2020

whare is the nice offers from last year? still waiting :cold_sweat:

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Keep the sales rocking and rolling @AlexBarakov

• @refik said:
    whare is the nice offers from last year? still waiting :cold_sweat:

me toooooo...what sort of offers do you expect?

• Big kudos to @AlexBarakov for helping me sort out my issues. These guys are prem!

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Yeah, he also addressed my issue very promptly.

No idea what will I use this little VZ for, but for 3€ there was no excuse to resist finally buying something from Alex!

• @Nyr said:
    No idea what will I use this little VZ for, but for 3€ there was no excuse to resist finally buying something from Alex!

What about OpenVPN or WireGuard 😉

Thanked by 1Nyr
  • @Murv said:
    Big kudos to @AlexBarakov for helping me sort out my issues. These guys are prem!

I have to admit that the support is great