Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaVPS - Black Friday RYZEN Specials! Storage VPS inside! Flash DEALS for days! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaVPS - Black Friday RYZEN Specials! Storage VPS inside! Flash DEALS for days!

Comments

• @RKC said:
    Are they legit? I signed up with them. Money charged on credit card but order did not complete. Have written many emails to them. No response. Looks like SPAM. Others please beware.

Rubbish. They are legit and reputable.

• @RKC yes they are legit. I have been using them for a few years now.

• @anon667 okay, will wait for their email then. Thanks.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited November 2020

@RKC said:
    Are they legit? I signed up with them. Money charged on credit card but order did not complete. Have written many emails to them. No response. Looks like SPAM. Others please beware.

Hello,

Where are you writing those emails? Have you opened a ticket? If so, please give me a ticket number.

As of now, all of the orders should be deployed, unless we're waiting for updated contact information from you as part of our order review process. If that was the case, we've contacted you.

EDIT: PMed you to request further info.

• @JohnFilch123 Will wait for their reply but after writing 3 emails to support and sales and not hearing from them, just makes me wonder. Anyway, will wait for their reply for now.

• Hello,
    About 2x Ryzen 3.8GhZ+ vCores (fair share)

What does it mean (fair share), could you limit the CPU usage for individual customer so they would never ever cross the line?

@coldwinds said:
    Hello,
    About 2x Ryzen 3.8GhZ+ vCores (fair share)

What does it mean (fair share), could you limit the CPU usage for individual customer so they would never ever cross the line?

Hi!

We usually do not impose any specific limits and never have. To explain a bit more - this means that you can burst up to 100% of your allocated cores for short periods of times, however sustained 100% usage is not permitted. This basically means that the cores are not dedicated to you, however handling short peaks of traffic, code compile and so on is absolutely fine.

• @RKC said: wait for their reply but after writing 3 emails to support

Did you open an ticket?

• @hide1hide Alex messaged me and I raised a ticket. Wonder what went wrong with emails. Anyway, hope to get it sorted out. Thanks.

• Strongly can recommend these guys. ❤️

• Strongly can recommend these guys. ❤️

• Issue resolved. Alex from AlphaVps responded to the raised ticket promptly and the VPS is now provisioned.

Thanks Alex.

Thanks all for your support and feedback about Alphavps.

• @Deepak_leb said: Strongly can recommend these guys.

I totally agree.
    Great service and it only gets better every year;)

Thanked by 1ooowwww
  • common @AlexBarakov shoot out some nice E5 deals!

Thank you for all the love guys! <3

Here's the first SUPER LIMITED, flash sale for today for a super cheap small KVM:

512 MB Dedicated RAM
    5GB SSD
    150GB Bandwith
    1 Shared CPU Core
    1Gbps Port
    1 IPv4 IP
    /64 of IPv6
    BG , DE and UK
    €4.99/y
    Order HERE!

• @AlexBarakov said:
    Thank you for all the love guys! <3

Here's the first SUPER LIMITED, flash sale for today for a super cheap small KVM:

512 MB Dedicated RAM
    5GB SSD
    150GB Bandwith
    1 Shared CPU Core
    1Gbps Port
    1 IPv4 IP
    /64 of IPv6
    BG , DE and UK
    €4.99/y
    Order HERE!

Out of stock on checkout :'(

• "Nuremberg, United Kingdom" are you sure about this? ;)

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Same, was already on checkout

• yep, I hesitated when checking out... :(

@raynor said:
    "Nuremberg, United Kingdom" are you sure about this? ;)

Damn! Fixed! ;)

@ Everyone else - stay put guys, I'll be posting more flash sales throughout the whole day and weekend ahead! We'll certainly re-stock these plans!

• as usual, I am late everywhere :neutral:

• @AlexBarakov said: Here's the first SUPER LIMITED, flash sale for today for a super cheap small KVM

Amazing offer. B)

• nice ,save another 5 euro

• The most attractive offer for the time being. New Hardware, Cheap pricing, decent provider.

edited November 2020

Thank you @elliotc !

Let's do another flash sale!

What about a 5GB OVZ (E5 CPU)?

5120MB RAM - 4 cores - 30GB SSD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 37.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK, LA - ORDER NOW

Anyone interested in Dedicated Servers? What do you want to see? (Sorry, no Ryzen machines yet. We'll have Ryzen dedis in stock after mid Dec!)

• I am expecting to grab a non-Ryzen KVM with plenty of RAM and HDD/SSD.

• dirtminerdirtminer Member
    edited November 2020

@AlexBarakov said:
    @AlexBarakov said:
    Anyone interested in Dedicated Servers? What do you want to see? (Sorry, no Ryzen machines yet. We'll have Ryzen dedis in stock after mid Dec!)

Any chance of a dedi for a cost-sensitive shopper?
    Something with much lower monthly bandwidth (1TB), SATA storage, and single-cpu older gen?

• I'm interested in VPS 1-4 Gb RAM, 1-4 cores, small but fast ssd in Europe or west coast.
    Value of first flash sale was amasing. 2-6x from that will be perfect.

edited November 2020

@JohnFilch123 said:
    I am expecting to grab a non-Ryzen KVM with plenty of RAM and HDD/SSD.

Sounds like the next flash deal will be for you, high RAM KVM in Europe!

4096MB RAM - 4 cores - 25GB SSD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 39.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW

• @AlexBarakov said: 4096MB RAM - 4 cores - 25GB SSD - 1.5TB Bandwidth - 39.99EUR/y - BG, DE, UK - ORDER NOW

Could you tell the specification of the nodes?