We are launching Windows Cloud Servers, Looking for beta testers 💌👀
Hope you all are staying safe!
We've been working on implementing Windows servers to our platform in the past few weeks for our clients. I'm excited to announce that it's finally here.
We are looking for beta testers who are willing to provide us with feedback and suggestions for our Windows offerings.
I have put down a few tips, so we can be on the same page in terms of what we're looking for in the beta test.
- Deployment process of servers.
- RDP Usability
- CPU Usage
- Backup processes (CloudCone's Automated Backups)
- I would not recommend hosting sensitive data on these servers as we might destroy or suspend any server at any given time (when the beta test is over)
- There is a feedback icon on the management page, your feedback is highly appreciated.
3 vCPU Cores
2048 MB RAM
40 GB RAID Enabled SSD
1 x IPv4 and 3 x IPv6
3 TB Bandwidth
$0.00/MO (for limited Free Beta Test)
Steps to deploy
- Create an account at https://app.cloudcone.com/signup
- Order: https://app.cloudcone.com/compute/1205/create-windows?token=windows-beta-x.1.1&src=let-win-beta
Note: - The latest version of Google Chrome is automatically downloaded to the desktop for faster install
Only 70 beta testing slots available