Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET Provider Poll 2019 - Results - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET Provider Poll 2019 - Results

Comments

• nemnem Member, Host Rep

All ApisCP licenses have been disbursed to winners. If you'd like to trade them around like Pokemon, feel free to do so.

As with anything, if you run into any issues send me a PM.

Thanked by 2nullnothere isunbejo
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Thanks @FAT32 for organizing the poll.

Wishosting credit winners please feel free to PM me or open a ticket if you already have an account.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

@PhotonVPS said:
    FAT32 I PMed you with our offer, looks like it wasn't added. Next time!

My mistake, I missed out your message earlier :( Your prize will be very attractive too due to the rare location.

@PhotonVPS It'll be a great addition to the pool of prizes for the second round of draw! Right guys? :lol:

• @seriesn said:

@AuroraZ said:
    @FAT32 I am not interested in the prizes you can redraw for mine.

If you want to donate 1 sir, with the permission of @nem :).

Done kind sir have some fun with it.

@FAT32 now you see why I do not come out my cave very often. You all make me do work around here. I am a lazy Yeti and me no likely workey. :wink:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @AuroraZ said:

@seriesn said:

@AuroraZ said:
    @FAT32 I am not interested in the prizes you can redraw for mine.

If you want to donate 1 sir, with the permission of @nem :).

Done kind sir have some fun with it.

@FAT32 now you see why I do not come out my cave very often. You all make me do work around here. I am a lazy Yeti and me no likely workey. :wink:

ILY <3

• UnixfyUnixfy Member
    edited February 2020

seriesn said: If you want to donate 1 sir, with the permission of

Ah darn, I was debating asking for a donation too but decided against :P

E: If anyone else has an ApisCP license they don't want... send it my way? :smile:

• Thanks @FAT32 for running the poll and giveaway! Much appreciated! :)

Also, thanks to @vserversite for offering up my prize, much appreciated! I'll make sure I'm a very very quiet customer, so you won't regret hosting me. :)

Shout out to @perennate, those 50x $50 Lunanode credits sound amazing. Think of how much resources your giving away and how much people could now host, thanks to your massive contribution!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • I won a $10 account credit from Bandit Host and I think it will be better off given to a Host Doc refugee to reduce the burden of migration.

If you are a Host Doc refugee who is considering getting an AMD VPS from Bandit Host (highly rated; check my extended review for stats: https://lowendboxes.review/lebre-x-bandit-host-amd-epyc-vps/), PM me with a screenshot of your current HostDoc subscription (scrub away personal details).

You must of course pass Bandit Host's fraud checks. I hope a HostDoc refugee will become a happy bandito.

If anyone wishes to donate to a HostDoc refugee as well, feel free to add your donation to this thread.

• That’s a kind gesture, @poisson.

• Congratulations to all the providers and prize winners!

@angstrom @FAT32 thank you for all your efforts

and @nem thank you so much for the generous prize!

Thanked by 3nem FAT32 angstrom
  • That is a super kind gesture @poisson!!

• Nice, would have tried the ApisCP license, in case anyone wants to trade for the Reseller Entry for 1 year by Myw.pt, already have a plan with @MikePT, but otherwise I'll enjoy that. Thanks all who participated and @FAT32 who worked hard on organizing this and on giving away the prizes!

Thanked by 2FAT32 MikePT
  • Congratulations for the top 5 provider @VirMach @Francisco @Hetzner_OL @OVH_APAC @jar and thanks for organizing the poll @FAT32

Hope can see more and more provider to provide good quality service

Thanks for the credits @perennate will be trying your service soon :smile:

Thanked by 3FAT32 jar Hetzner_OL
  • hyperexperthyperexpert Member, Host Rep

@rm_ said:
    @hyperexpert website requires a payment to sign-up. Is there any way around that? Else can't collect the prize without first buying something, that's not very nice.

Hi there, just go through the checkout process with any VPS plan you would like and when you get to the end, click on continue so it will create a new account for you (you don't need to pay). Once you're done, just ping me your account email address and I will add the $20 credit to your account.

Thanked by 2rm_ dimqua
  • Congrats to the winners. You all worked hard for it! :smiley:

Thanks to the organizers @FAT32 @angstrom and the prize providers too. Hope to take part next year if there will be a poll again.

Thanked by 2FAT32 angstrom
  • That's really nice. :smile:

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Congrats!
    Winners please send us a PM for further instructions to claim the prize :)

• I think I have enough vps currently, Anyone want to exchange $50 LunaNode credit for an ApisCP license?

• Congrats to the providers - every vote (counts and) is an expression of confidence and faith in you!

@FAT32 - thank you for the hard work that you put into this ensuring that there are winners all around.

As always, I hope the providers have a special something for the organizer!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Thanks for the great work @FAT32, as usual.

And thanks for the providers.

More prizes than people, weird. Anyway, if you don't want yours, give it to me, I can collect them.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Congratz to everyone :)

• Thank you so much for your work @FAT32 <3

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • thanks @FAT32 for your work and efforts and ongoing motivation to put these things together!

thanks to the giving providers for donating! makes these kind of events even more worth it.

grats to all wieners ;-)

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @shileno said:
    I think I have enough vps currently, Anyone want to exchange $50 LunaNode credit for an ApisCP license?

Same. I want an ApisCP license.

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Thanks to everyone who voted for us. Third place is nothing to sneeze at. We're proud to be up there! And thanks to the moderators at LET for organizing the poll! :D --Katie

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • reditredit Member, Host Rep

Congratulations to my fellow providers and thank you to @FAT32 for running to poll again.
    To the winners of redIT prizes I'll be sending you a DM today with all the details. Sorry it wasn't yesterday but I was out of the office all day.

• @nem said:
    All ApisCP licenses have been disbursed to winners. If you'd like to trade them around like Pokemon, feel free to do so.

As with anything, if you run into any issues send me a PM.

nice 👍

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Thanks for the hard work, and congrats for the top providers :)

are you from indo?

• Ganonk said: are you from indo?

Yes... mas bro. Our people can easily notice me by name :p

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

For who wins credit from us please kindly PM with your registration mail for deposit.

Thanks

Thanked by 2dahartigan YGRIG