Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ

Comments

• @HostDoc

Is the one in https://hostdochost.i.ng/cyber-monday/ your final flash deal, or did it not just rotate in time again?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Can anyone summarise what happened between the last time I checked this thread? To know if I missed anything.

• @FAT32 said:
    Can anyone summarise what happened between the last time I checked this thread? To know if I missed anything.

You did a fart :blush:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

On preconfigured servers they are already discounted.

You can add another 16G to a promotional E-2146 in London with a £15 discount using "LET-CM19-1".
    https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale/

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • In general BF / CM were pretty mediocre. Almost no USA deals.

• FAT32 said: Can anyone summarise what happened between the last time I checked this thread? To know if I missed anything.

I posted both cam coupons (link to them). For $1/yr and $1.75/yr NAT VPSes

Thanked by 1FAT32

After reading the last few pages, I am pretty sure I didn't miss anything.

The only thing I missed is @Nekki. Hope you can enjoy your moments in life with your families and your wife.

One day, I will be showing those LET threads to my kids, telling them the stories of how much fun we have had. I don't really know any one of them in real-life, and don't even know if we will still ever be in contact, but it is those people that bring more colour to my life.

• Got @HostDoc's "Double Up!" offer in a flash deal in a Singapore VPS. I was fervently hoping it'll be bandwidth that will be doubled, but alas it was the second HDD storage. But still, it was such an awesome deal for an APAC location! :smiley:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
    edited December 2019

@pullangcubo said:
    Got HostDoc's "Double Up!" offer in a flash deal in a Singapore VPS. I was fervently hoping it'll be bandwidth that will be doubled, but alas it was the second HDD storage. But still, it was such an awesome deal for an APAC location! :smiley:

I wish it was the RAM that was doubled :( I don't think this is truly random, but more like "what else we left" given that both of us have the same thing doubled, but what more can I ask for.

Edit: I might be wrong, it might be just luck again. You don't always get what you wish for.

Thanked by 2pullangcubo Ouji
  • @FAT32
    I knew it that you got one yourself as well! Well maybe a combination of both, but still it was a nice deal in itself.

Here's hoping that @HostDoc would have unmetered bandwidth plans again soon! :smile:

Thanked by 1FAT32
    edited December 2019

@pullangcubo said:
    FAT32
    I knew it that you got one yourself as well! Well maybe a combination of both, but still it was a nice deal in itself.

I got it like the first few minutes it was posted, how can I missed that lol.

I am holding quite a few other HostDoc services that I am not willing to let go (yet), this will make it if only both NVMe/HDD is doubled, or RAM is doubled, but some dreams can only be dreams :D

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @Avoro said:

@risharde said:
    @Avoro wished you had another location, would have snagged another one!

Which location is interesting for you? We are currently testing Los Angeles as another location.

I’m interested in LA as well!

Thanked by 3FrankZ Avoro risharde
  • @Avoro said:
    At the moment we can offer our Winterspecial with an additional (!) discount:

Intel Gold/Intel E5
    2 dedicated CPU-Cores
    6 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    30 GB SSD
    10 Gbit/s shared
    1x IPv4 & 1x IPv6 /64 Netz
    2 TB Traffic
    DDoS-Protection

for 3,50 EUR (including VAT) per month. 6 month billing cycle. Please use the promotion code "lowendtalk_2019" for extra 10 % discount. This price is recurring!

The coupon code no longer working? Has that ended?

• NanoG6NanoG6 Member
    edited December 2019

@EvolutionHost said:
    For anyone that missed it, an opportunity for a free high-spec KVM: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

Can you please check are there actually successful registrations? Tried several times but always got 504 Gateway Timeout after submit.

• @FAT32 said:

The only thing I missed is @Nekki. Hope you can enjoy your moments in life with your families and your wife.

One day, I will be showing those LET threads to my kids, telling them the stories of how much fun we have had. I don't really know any one of them in real-life, and don't even know if we will still ever be in contact, but it is those people that bring more colour to my life.

One day Imma tell my kids this is @Nekki

Thanked by 2FAT32 uptime
  • EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

@NanoG6 said:

@EvolutionHost said:
    For anyone that missed it, an opportunity for a free high-spec KVM: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

Can you please check are there actually successful registrations? Tried several times but always got 504 Gateway Timeout after submit.

Hey, that's very unusual!

It's safe to say it's working for the majority of people, we've had a lot of requests!

Could you try submit the information using: https://evolution-host.com/contactus.php

Thanks!

• EvolutionHost said: Hey, that's very unusual!

It's safe to say it's working for the majority of people, we've had a lot of requests!

Did you block certain countries? Tried using cellular and office network, green circle keep spinning..

I am going to spam this image again, a very accurate representation by Mr. Lovenstein

Thanked by 3raynor Ouji maverickp
  • DoragonDoragon Member
    edited December 2019

As Cyber Monday wraps up here in the US, thank you @Nekki for hosting these year over year.

You will be missed.

Thanked by 2Nekki uptime
  • Thanked by 1uptime
  • Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Cyber Monday should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Avoro is possible install Windows?
    In the order form I select: Windows Server (2012, 2016 und 2019)
    Numero de pedido: 4982466771

• @EvolutionHost said:

@NanoG6 said:

@EvolutionHost said:

Hey, that's very unusual!

Could you try submit the information using: https://evolution-host.com/contactus.php

Thanks!

I had same problem from home network- twice on two different machines gateway timeout/ Captcha expired, respectively. Worked just now.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 said:

I mean an opinion is an opinion but you didn't miss a thing??? It started off rocky but some fairly decent deals came in, not to mention LETers who tried to keep it alive. Come on - not even the $1 / year Virmach deal?

@risharde said:
    I mean an opinion is an opinion but you didn't miss a thing??? It started off rocky but some fairly decent deals came in, not to mention LETers who tried to keep it alive. Come on.

Well, how about you shorten your signature down to 2 lines first? I didn't say I don't appreciate the help of people who keep it alive. And are you implying I contributed to nothing? Fine.

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • FAT32 said: And are you implying I contributed to nothing? Fine.

I guess there was nothing as such implied.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2019

@FAT32 said:
    And are you implying I contributed to nothing? Fine.

Waking up at odd hours, spending long nights in front of the terminal, creating the awesome "Buffalo" site, missing the family/friends event. Wonder which of these counts as nothing. @FAT32 a hat tip to you for all you've done boss.

edited December 2019

@vyas11 said:
    Waking up at odd hours, spending long nights in front of the terminal, creating the awesome "Buffalo" site, missing the family/friends event. Wonder which of these counts as nothing. FAT32 a hat tip to you for all you've done boss.

Thanks for the kind words, but I just felt that I am not one of the "LETers who tried to keep it alive" as mentioned by him.

@kkrajk Right, there isn't such implication, maybe I am just overreacting again.

About that $1/yr deal, yup I missed it, but I got something even better - sleep.

This discussion has been closed.