Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ - Page 24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CYBER MONDAY 2019 OFFICIAL DEAL THREAD: NO GIMMICKS, NO FUSS.... JUST DEALZ

1181920212224»

Comments

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Anyways @FAT32, I've fixed my signature according to your request and I didn't imply that you didn't contribute anything.

Thanked by 1FAT32

On a lighter note, Amazon's cyber monday is still on for another 2 hours and 22 minutes with good deals on the firestick 4k for around $25 dollars and the normal HD one for $19.99 and more.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @risharde said:
    On a lighter note, Amazon's cyber monday is still on for another 2 hours and 22 minutes with good deals on the firestick 4k for around $25 dollars and the normal HD one for $19.99 and more.

Firestick or Roku?

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

@NanoG6 said:

EvolutionHost said: Hey, that's very unusual!

It's safe to say it's working for the majority of people, we've had a lot of requests!

Did you block certain countries? Tried using cellular and office network, green circle keep spinning..

I'll have our tech team look into possible causes for this. Meanwhile, you can send your website/information over directly to [email protected]

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

@NanoG6 said:

@EvolutionHost said:
    For anyone that missed it, an opportunity for a free high-spec KVM: https://evolution-host.com/free-vps.php

Can you please check are there actually successful registrations? Tried several times but always got 504 Gateway Timeout after submit.

The problem should be resolved now if you want to try again.

Thanks.

• EvolutionHost said: The problem should be resolved now if you want to try again.

Still no joy. Sent you an email. Thank you!

@pullangcubo said:

@risharde said:

Firestick or Roku?

Firestick, didnt check the roku. Wouldnt go with the roku unless they switch over to android, usedit a while back and was really disappointed with it, they even uninstalled apps automatically if it didnt come from their store.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

@zhujiwiki said:

@OVH_APAC said:
    OVHcloud BlackFriday/Cyber monday deals will end today 2PM GMT!
    last chance to grab a bargain especially on VPS SSD which we have just launched in the Singapore and Australia datacenters with up to 40% OFF on your first year (1-year commitment needed to get the discount) (These VPS are also available in our datacenters in Europe and Canada)

Check all Black-Friday offers if you are in:

VPS SSD 1 hosted in Singapore or Australia:

• 1 vCore
      • 2 GB RAM
      • 20 GB SSD
      • 1000 GB of traffic/quota @100Mbps (speed shaped to 10Mbps if quota is exceeded)
      • Anti-DDoS included
      • 1 x IPv4 included (purchase additional IPs , up to 16, One-off fee: $3/IP)
      • 1 x IPv6 included
      • Snapshot available (paid option)
      • Additional disk available (paid option)
      • KVM (Qemu) – OpenStack infrastructure
      • Debian, Ubuntu, and all major distributions available (NO WINDOWS)
      • Prepackaged CMS/distributions such as Wordpress, OpenVPN, Joomla, Drupal...
      • Standard price US$ 3.35/month (no commitment and tax inclusive)
      • BLACK FRIDAY: 20% OFF for 1 year paid upfront. Equivalent to US$ 2.68/month

VPS SSD 2 hosted in Singapore or Australia:

• 1 vCore
      • 4 GB RAM
      • 40 GB SSD
      • 2000 GB of traffic/quota @100Mbps (speed shaped to 10Mbps if quota is exceeded)
      • Anti-DDoS included
      • 1 x IPv6 included
      • Prepackaged CMS/distributions such as Wordpress, OpenVPN, Joomla, Drupal...
      • Standard price US$ 7.99/month (no commitment and tax inclusive)
      • BLACK FRIDAY: 30% OFF for 1 year paid upfront. Equivalent to US$ 5.59/month

VPS SSD 3 hosted in Singapore or Australia:

• 2 vCore
      • 8 GB RAM
      • 80 GB SSD
      • 3000 GB of traffic/quota @100Mbps (speed shaped to 10Mbps if quota is exceeded)
      • Anti-DDoS included
      • 1 x IPv6 included
        vPrepackaged CMS/distributions such as Wordpress, OpenVPN, Joomla, Drupal...
      • Standard price US$ 14.99/month (no commitment and tax inclusive)
      • BLACK FRIDAY: 40% OFF for 1 year paid upfront. Equivalent to US$ 8.99/month

Test the OVH network performance in Asia-Pacific:

Datacenter: Singapore:

Datacenter: Sydney, Australia:

About OVHcloud

OVHcloud is a global Cloud provider, offering innovative products and services with a focus on private, public and hybrid cloud, and bare metal (dedicated servers).
    Founded in 1999, the OVH group manages and maintains 30 datacentres across 4 continents, deploys its own global fiber-optic network, and has a full control over the supply chain (from server manufacturing and in-house maintenance of its infrastructure, right down to customer support). OVH offers businesses a benchmark for value and performance in the sector.

These offers are good,but SG CPU are not fine.

Hello @zhujiwiki, Do you mean you are looking for a higher CPU frequency? or more vcores? or both?
    I suggest you to have a look at our Public cloud offer (available in Singapore and Australia, europe and canada)
    We have virtual servers with CPU 3Ghz+ and up to 32 vcores!
    https://www.ovh.com/asia/public-cloud/guaranteed-resources/

• icing on the cake? some of the OVH cloud instances offer up to 10Gbps public bandwidth! (and private network up to 4Gbps)
    • more icing? these are GUARANTEED resources! not shared
    • even more icing? you still have couple of hours to benefit from our public cloud offer: OVH doubles your credit up to 500 USD.
      so if you chip in up 500 USD credit, we you give you an extra 500 USD for free!
      (promotional credit is valid 6 months and the paid one 13 months.)
  • Before this thread is closed, I would like to thank @Nekki and @FAT32 for hosting and managing the event this year, and to all the providers who took part in it. Looking forward to next year's BFCM. Days to Black Friday -360 (November 27, 2020).

• Would like to also say thanks to all providers and especially to @HostSlick and @Avoro for great offers. I bought also from @AlexBarakov but looks like it's too expensive for me, not sure atm.

Thank you @Nikki for great party with K-Pop, it was funny, I wish you and your wife good luck! Hope to see you next year.

Thank you @FAT32 for these events!

Thanked by 4FAT32 Nekki alilet Avoro
  • All the best for you and your family @Nekki! Thank you!!!!

• @tgl said:
    @zomby1 to be honest the coupon did not work when I tried to order, so I realized @HostSailor is drunk so i'm gonna pass on that offer, I wanted something for idling

its a good server for people that get a profit out of it

I got this recurring discount of @HostSailor ,
    Code: CYBERMOV 60% off recurring for VPS
    Code: CYBERD19 60% off recurring for Dedicated
    At least make the CM (That over) more happy

Thanked by 2tgl HostSailor
  • Thanks @Nekki for all the fun and be strong there!

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited December 2019

HostSailor said: Again!

Cyber Monday SSD Dedicated Servers Offer For LET Users Only!

V3 DREADNOUGHT SSD

VERY LIMITED STOCK

THE COUPON WILL BE AVAILABLE: ON OUR WEBSITE MOVING BAR

TOMORROW: FROM 12 TO 1 PM DUBAI TIME
    WEDNESDAY: FROM 1 TO 2 PM DUBAI TIME
    • RAM: 8GB DDR3
    • HDD: 1TB Enterprise SATA / 128GB SSD
    • Connection: 1Gbit
    • Bandwidth: 5TB outgoing
    • Bandwidth: Free incoming
    • IPV4 addresses: 1 included
    • IPV6 addresses: /64 or /48
    • Control: IPMI included
    • DDoS Protected: 20 Gbps included
    • CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3-1231-V3 @ 3.4 GHz
    • Cores: 4
    $71.99

$ 7.19/1st month
    $14.39/2nd month
    $21.60/3rd month
    $28.60/ 4th month
    $50.39/ Recurring forever monthly

And I think you will have the 5th month’s cost as you already started getting some money from your project who knows!
    If not, we are planning to provide some credit gifts to users who own those servers from the 5th month **

btw, this thing is live and code is scrolling :)

Thanked by 2FAT32 HostSailor
  • Thank you all!

• it seems the sailor is sober again, thanks @zomby1 I will check it out

Thanked by 1zomby1
  • @Nekki Thanks for everything, until we meet again.

Thanked by 2Nekki FAT32
  • Real quick thank you for all the kind words above. If I still had a heart, it would be quitetouched.

So that’s it folks, it wasn’t quite the classic CM we may have hoped for, but some folks still got some outstanding deals. Thanks once again to the providers who joined in and entered into the spirit of the game I won’t @ people as I’ll forget someone, you know who you are.

Also a big thank you to my partner in crime @FAT32 who kept things rolling when I was out of the action. It’s over to you now, my friend, and to the moderation team who trusted me with the keys to the castle to be able to do all this.

If you’ll indulge for a heaving lump of sentiment, I’d like to wish you all well for the future whether we were pals or adversaries, and I hope that despite being shackled by CC, LET continues for many years to come, in whatever form it takes. Just try and be good to each other.

Special @'s go out to my long term buddies/playmates @raindog308, @netomx, @Lee, @AnthonySmith, @Infinity, @WSS, @cociu, @Harambe, @jar & @mpkossen , and to the providers who put up with me requests for cheap, massive dedis the most - @Clouvider & @AlexBarakov.

Cheers,

Rich

This discussion has been closed.