Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good domain registrar for european domains?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good domain registrar for european domains?

TionTion Member
edited November 2019 in Requests

Hey,
I currently got a couple of european domains with Netcup which I would like to move to a better domain registrar. Biggest beef is I got no control over the domain besides DNS. I cant change the whois on a per domain basis, auto renew or do anything. I would love to move them to Porkbun where I got all my international domains but that will most likely never happen.

Can you recommend me a registrar which doesnt have rip off prices for national eu domains (.de, .at, .ch, .li, .it, .es is what I need) and let me fine tune my domains?

Comments

• OVH is probably your best bet. Not the smartest kid of the internets for domains (their CP is a bit weird, takes time to get used to its inner workings...) but they are inexpensive, allow all sorts of control over your domains, and mostly play by the rules (ICANN etc.) when it comes to administrative tasks (transfers, whois updating etc.)

• eServereServer Member
    edited November 2019

Some ccTLDs do not allow simple whois change. Also some require local trustee or address.

We offer EU domains if our price is ok to you.

Mod Edit: Banned for spamming, no provider tag and first comment.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2019

You can have a look at https://do.de . That's where my domains are :)

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Checkout this site https://tld-list.com for best price . I like internetbs.net , porkbun and resellerclub.com

• OVH works well and they are often cheapest first year. Not always the best price on renewals, clearly not interesting for gtlds.

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

Porkbun

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Yes, if you (like probably most) do not mind to use a registrar that's right smack in the middle of 14 eyes then porkbun is a good and cheap choice. They also provide whois privacy for TLDs that allow it.
    I personally use internet.bs who offer everything you might want (in terms of control) but are a bit more expensive (but still not on the expensive side). OTOH I trust their privacy considerably more.

Also have a look at the tld list (linked above) for a large list of registrars plus lots of info.

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • Good luck with registering .de, .at, .ch, .li, .it, .es domains at Porkbun.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Fixed thread title: degistrar -> registrar

• My like for europe domains registrar is alldomains.hosting

their management interface is worse, but the systems work just finel.

• Ympker said: You can have a look at https://do.de . That's where my domains are

What is their renewal price? I can see only 1 year, no way to change to 10 years.

• i like inwx . they also have a nice api and so on.

• TyrannoServerTyrannoServer Member
    edited December 2019
  • I use internet.bs