Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alsycon.nl| GDPR Policy Broken| Stolen DATA and Asking RANSOM MONEY| Worst Experience|Fraud Company
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alsycon.nl| GDPR Policy Broken| Stolen DATA and Asking RANSOM MONEY| Worst Experience|Fraud Company

aryaandasaryaandas Member
edited July 2019 in Reviews

The host alsycon.nl is Fraud Netherlands Hosting Company from which I bought one server, which claimed as DDoS protected, the Host named Maxx. Firstly he was friendly enough ( to make the sell of service) Then After we purchased he started giving no response if we hit up with any issue we occur, The service was unmanaged, but the problem was related to hardware,( Hardware didn't support Centos 7 .mentioned by him) we waited for Reinstallation of centos 6,

After this incident, things were okay, after a month or so suddenly he took our network down, saying we are getting DDoS attack, we asked him for logs on which IP we are getting attacks and all none provided, then after 24 hours everything came back online,

In that meantime no updates or anything was provided, then later at night again network went down saying again we getting DDoS attack, we checked Dstat, incoming traffic was regular.

Then we asked him as you claim, again and again, that we are getting DDoS attack hits, please provide us some proof ( I said if u will keep on doing this, we won't continue from next month this is unprofessional)
Listening to this he terminated my services and posted in his Discord Community saying he is selling our data for free if anyone wants it they can ping him, and also he suspended the service,

I asked for the data because we had essential client data's.
He asked me a ransom of 250 euro for getting the data back and constant denial.

After that my senior texted him and had some conversation, and then he turned services back up but adding network speed of 1mbps up and 1 Mbps down,

We were not able to do anything on the dedicated server. It was like a dead service anyway, after requesting by my senior, he gave 1gbps network again, and we took backup and, next day again he made the network with IDRAC of our Dedicated server down saying you are getting DDoS attack.

This time he provided a screenshot of the network of incoming and outgoing, which was nothing to link with DDoS or anything.

Then after several downtimes of like 48 hours or so, my senior was also fed up with his behavior of not responding on this matter, or telling us which IP we were getting DDoS or anything. He also said why being so unprofessional don't you understand we have clients to answer, He terminated the services instantly.

Without even notifying, he formatted the disk or not sure(He still might have the data), he changed the password of IDRAC and ssh and sold to someone else.
Beware it can happen with you as well.
I am attaching all the evidence

Thanked by 1dedipromo

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2019

Is that the r00t I think it is? The one who made threats of DDoS attacks to me in the past...

Edit: From a school IP, I might add.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2019

I don't care what the 2 sides to this story are to be honest, if a host literally says "Fuck off, pay me €250 for your data back" they need to be baaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNND for ever from posting here.

@AnthonySmith said:
    I don't care what the 2 sides to this story are to be honest, if a host literally says "Fuck off, pay me €250 for your data back" they need to be baaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNND for ever from posting here.

I don't think they're active over here. They're active on Hostballs, though.

cc @jar

• HurleyHurley Member

This is the kind of drama we need.

By the way, @aryaandas, you misspelled the provider name - should be "Alsycon", not "Aslycon". If this is meant to serve as a public Google-able warning, that's probably an important thing to fix :)

joepie91 said: They're active on Hostballs, though.

also paging @MasonR then, they need to be fucking nuked, and if they want to come back they need to donate €250 to charity first.

• uptimeuptime Member

@Hurley said:
    This is the kind of drama we need.

perhaps not the drama that we need ...

but almost certainly the drama we deserve.

Release the kraken!

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • solairesolaire Member
    edited July 2019

File a complaint with the EU. Or "Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens" for that matter, contact info here: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en/contact-dutch-dpa/contact-us

Edit:

Looks like his dad is selling building materials: http://www.brocante-dorpzicht.nl/. Speaking of kids...

Thanked by 1aryaandas
  • just a question how on earth did you find this hosting.
    i'm curious

• Company channel on Discord.. lol.

• perryoo11 said: just a question how on earth did you find this hosting.

saw my post on offer request on lowend talk discord and contacted

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited July 2019

@Quinten said:
    Company channel on Discord.. lol.

i know that but im just questioning how he found it. Aslycon.nl is not an actual url.

@aryaandas said:

perryoo11 said: just a question how on earth did you find this hosting.

saw my post on offer request on lowend talk discord and contacted

i would be carefull with discord hoster i seen more bad stuff happen to people.

perryoo11 said: i know that but im just questioning how he found it. Aslycon.nl is not an actual url.

There was a typo, the correct domain is alsycon.nl.

• @joepie91 said:

perryoo11 said: i know that but im just questioning how he found it. Aslycon.nl is not an actual url.

There was a typo, the correct domain is alsycon.nl.

-website werkt voor geen meter-
    website looks like its half finsihed

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@perryoo11 said:
    i know that but im just questioning how he found it. Aslycon.nl is not an actual url.

They're listed at (no)TrustPilot:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/alsycon.nl

• @ITLabs said:

@perryoo11 said:

A big Scam is going on that's all I can say for now.

• perryoo11 said: website looks like its half finsihed

>
    For a Fraud Company, Completing Website is not the main concern

• donlidonli Member

@ITLabs said:

@perryoo11 said:

Who talks like this?

Absolutely BEST COMMUNICATION, High Availability, TRUST.
    He can SURE find a solution for you.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

@donli said:
    Who talks like this?

uhhh Domenico talk like that!

what is YOUR problem? Would You Care to DISCUSS?

• donlidonli Member

@uptime said:

@donli said:
    Who talks like this?

Since Domenico apparently only ever wrote 1 review, no.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@donli said:

@uptime said:

@donli said:
    Who talks like this?

Since Domenico apparently only ever wrote 1 review, no.

After using Alsycon, Domenico is now living in a mental Asylum.

• So, their discord is filled with mainly clients right?
    The same clients they are trying to sell another clients (your) data to?
    And those clients accept this behaviour while believing it may never happen to them?
    GTF out of there while you can. There is no honour amongst theives.
    If you value yours and most importantly, your clients data you will find better hosts with due diligence.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@AnthonySmith said:

joepie91 said: They're active on Hostballs, though.

also paging @MasonR then, they need to be fucking nuked, and if they want to come back they need to donate €250 to charity first.

Future offers won't be permitted on HB until further notice when/if this is cleared up.

@HostDoc said:
    So, their discord is filled with mainly clients right?
    And those clients accept this behaviour while believing it may never happen to them?
    If you value yours and most importantly, your clients data you will find better hosts with due diligence.

I'll just say it out loud: it's probably a HackForums host, and their clientele is selected accordingly. They're apparently located in DataOne (ie. Ecatel), which completes the picture.

• uptimeuptime Member

OP selected provider(s) accordingly as well from what I can gather from their debut on LET discord.

But ... whatever. Drama is drama, so thanks for bringing it here @aryaandas

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

joepie91 said: I don't think they're active over here. They're active on Hostballs, though.

Thanks for the ping. This one made my head hurt.

MasonR said: Future offers won't be permitted on HB until further notice when/if this is cleared up.

That is generous tbh, not sure how someone can clear up being a complete dick head, short of a public apology, acknowledgement, explanation and hand delivering the customers data on a usb sick WITH a coffee and a foot long sub.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@AnthonySmith said:

MasonR said: Future offers won't be permitted on HB until further notice when/if this is cleared up.

That is generous tbh, not sure how someone can clear up being a complete dick head, short of a public apology, acknowledgement, explanation and hand delivering the customers data on a usb sick WITH a coffee and a foot long sub.

Sure, I agree. It's intentionally generous. But I still would like to hear both sides of the story before making any permanent decisions.

I'm assuming based on the cut off messages from Alsycon and the behavior exhibited that there is more to the story than the OP is letting on. I could definitely be wrong, though.

But I am also no fool, so a simply "sorry, it won't happen again", certainly won't remedy this issue. It'll take something much more convincing than that. And if for some reason, they don't want to plead their case, then they can be barred from offers on HB permanently for all I care.

• @joepie91 said:

@HostDoc said:
    So, their discord is filled with mainly clients right?

I'll just say it out loud: it's probably a HackForums host, and their clientele is selected accordingly. They're apparently located in DataOne (ie. Ecatel), which completes the picture.

Oh boy, good ol' Reinier with Novogara/Ecatel/Dataone/Quasi Networks. Probably indeed a hackforums.net host running a lot of bad crap.

-kuch hij host bij Lucas Wouters / SpectraIP, die in dataone zit-

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Sometimes it feels like some people try really hard to get scammed.