Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alsycon.nl| GDPR Policy Broken| Stolen DATA and Asking RANSOM MONEY| Worst Experience|Fraud Company - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Alsycon.nl| GDPR Policy Broken| Stolen DATA and Asking RANSOM MONEY| Worst Experience|Fraud Company

Comments

• deank said: Sometimes it feels like some people try really hard to get scammed.

>

People aren't fool enough to get famous for nothing, no promotion or anything alongside, money was also an investment, I assume you are rich enough to do a social experiment and put them on Youtube "Gold Digger Pranks" but I am definitely not doing any of these.

• MasonR said: I'm assuming based on the cut off messages from Alsycon and the behavior exhibited that there is more to the story than the OP is letting on. I could definitely be wrong, though.

>
    Stories can be anything but If you can accept someone saying I will sell your data maybe you are generous enough to let host do so, and be okay with it. You must be the greatest person on earth to let people break your business down

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

aryaandas said: Stories can be anything

so I got a little story to tell ...

Some random dude shows up at the monthly Chamber of Commerce meeting, sweating bullets and sobbing incoherently.

Something something something about how he bought a used iPhone from some hoodlums in a bad part of town. But the phone didn't work right and anyway they took it back from him and now are laughing about his private photo collection on their Slack-o-gram channel.

Says they say he owes them money and they're blackmailing him for his dick pix.

Much drama, such wow. But what to do now?

Well ... He would appreciate very much if someone could hold his hand and change his diaper. And please be advised, and could we have them all banned from the Apple store ...?

Sounds reasonable enough at first glance but not really in the purview of the Chamber of Commerce, where the business at hand is mainly all about ... well - just taking care of business, really.

And these secondhand iPhone dealings are at best a messy business: generally just a schoolyard grey market running fast and loose without much in the way of paperwork or license and registration type stuff. So - understandably - there's no rush to drop everything else and commence with the necessary due process for a proper investigation etc.

But dude crying about his iPhone and dick pix demands justice be done and won't go away until all is made right for him. So - for entertainment purposes only - a few people check in with the regulars at the watering hole where the bad deal went down.

Turns out dude showed up there out of the blue a few months back, looking to score some cut-rate crack rock since his old supplier had cut him off for some reason. Dude makes a pest of himself for a while until he finally ends up making a dubious deal for a kilo of primo Buffaloe poop.

After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, dude somehow manages to roll that deal back - and is ready for round two. Ends up with the iPhone, a nice big bag of used kitty litter, and a bill that's now come due. And all of the grief that comes with the territory.

Chamber of Commerce ... is disappoint. Too bad, so sad, but really not an entirely unexpected chain of events when dealing with cheap "DMCA ignored" providers.

• uptime said: Chamber of Commerce ... is disappoint. Too bad, so sad, but really not an entirely unexpected chain of events when dealing with cheap "DMCA ignored" providers.

>

uptime said: so I got a little story to tell ...

>

I just said "story can be anything" but mentioned every bit of the story in this post, The Provider was claiming I didn't pay the invoices that why he did I have proofs of the payments being paid even before the due date. So I don't think I need go give more of justification as every proof has been provided, rest is on you whom to see as a defaulter.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • aryaandas said: The Provider was claiming I didn't pay the invoices

Also this was after when the posted this on LET Discord. He said this.

• uptimeuptime Member

That's all well and good @aryaandas - no doubt you've been mistreated by some dastardly rapscallions, who are even now most likely lurking and laughing at your plight.

However ... the point which I will now endeavor to more clearly communicate is that all this messy business started when you showed up on LET discord in search of a cheap "DMCA ignored" provider, in order to support your own even cheaper "DMCA ignored" service.

That "DMCA ignored" being a messy business, often involves messy dealings with messy people.

And now you are bringing your sad, messy, woeful, DMCA-ignorant noise to this most upright and respectable venue, ostensibly in search of some karmic justice.

While I do understand your anguish and might even be inclined to sympathize - up to a point - it occurs to me that some reciprocal comprehension on your part would be most welcome at this juncture.

Given the greater context, it may not be so unreasonable to expect that many people who would prefer to avoid such messy dealings may now experience a broad spectrum of reactions, perhaps with prevailing sentiment somewhere in the range of "ain't nobody got time for that" and "a pox on both your houses" ....

If I might offer a suggestion - with all due respect - it may behoove you to now indicate your understanding of this broader perspective, and to constrain your further commentary here accordingly.

kthxbye

• uptime said: ignored

uptime said: DMCA ignored" service.

Actually I never mentioned about DMCA ignored hosting on LET, I said just a host who gives me a time period of a day or so to fix it,

• uptimeuptime Member

@aryaandas said:

uptime said: ignored

uptime said: DMCA ignored" service.

Actually I never mentioned about DMCA ignored hosting on LET, I said just a host who gives me a time period of a day or so to fix it,

@aryaandas - are you sure about that?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • edited July 2019

Not only did you ask for DMCA-ignored hosting on Discord, but you were also warned on multiple occasions that such hosts are.. erm... shady at best.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • t0ny0 said: Not only did you ask for DMCA-ignored hosting on Discord, but you were also warned on multiple occasions that such hosts are.. erm... shady at best.

>
    I am not sure where did you find me asking for DMCA ignored hosting but the point is what the host did. are you okay with it?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

We are okay with it since it generally brings idiotic drama.

Thanked by 2level6 pike
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited July 2019

aryaandas said: where did you find me asking for DMCA ignored hosting

oy ... I'm surprised you don't remember, just two months ago.

And I suppose we are to believe that the company you were working for is as pure as the driven snow as well?

aryaandas said: but the point is what the host did. are you okay with it?

Probably not - but at this point I'm not sure what to believe if I am to take your word for it. Nothing would surprise me, really.

Now perhaps a good point for you to consider might be: why do you expect anyone to have so much sympathy for you in this sorry situation?

You mess with the shit-bull, you get the shit-horns.

You bring your messy business to LET - you can expect LET will give you the business right back.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, just saying ... You might do better to try to own up to your own shit if you hope to get past it. Otherwise you and the DMCA-ignored horse your rode in on can just go fuck off now.

• @aryaandas said:

t0ny0 said: Not only did you ask for DMCA-ignored hosting on Discord, but you were also warned on multiple occasions that such hosts are.. erm... shady at best.

>
    I am not sure where did you find me asking for DMCA ignored hosting but the point is what the host did. are you okay with it?

Really? Never ever? Like never ever never ever?

Selection-020
    Selection-019
    Selection-018

Ducking millennials with their selective memories.

• @deank said:
    Ducking millennials with their selective memories.

remember

• MadMad Member

All I see is two kids fighting with each other in a Minecraft public chatroom.

Next time think twice before picking up a "summer" and unknown "provider" especially if you're planning to host important data.

Btw is discord the new ticketing system? I'm fascinated by it.

You should think about integrating TeamSpeak too, it would be an additional value.

Thanked by 3Amitz dedotatedwam bjo
  • uptimeuptime Member

@aryaandas I do hope you'll take some time to consider the points made here very carefully, lest you fail to fully avail yourself of this valuable learning experience.

I don't think many people here have much love for the DMCA.

But most providers have to play by those rules. And the ones that don't had better know what they're doing.

You on the other hand ... don't seem to have much of a clue at all.

You want to be an outlaw? You want to jump in at the deep end and swim with the sharks? Alrighty then, bless your heart, go to it - but leave LET out of it.

You've been told so many times in so many words "please, no, not here" ... We've got enough stupid deadpool BS scammery to deal with already.

Do you perhaps begin to understand a bit better now?

Or would you prefer to just continue digging a deeper hole for yourself?

• @uptime Company was never mentioned in the conversation, neither looking for DMCA ignored hosting was mentioned. It was a normal question. If you can be generous enough to scroll down and read the later story to that question. quoting out 1 line from 100 line stories can portray a totally different image. I wasn't even hosting any DMCA ignored thing in it, I have been informed by Seniors of LET very well about not to talk about DMCA and from that time I didn't ask. And this Situation is 1 month only, and Alsycon messaged me http://prntscr.com/oe6ofv
    He came in contact way before I asked anything about DMCA as referred by you all

• uptimeuptime Member

@aryaandas glad to see your memory for details has miraculously recovered, specifically with regards to your requests for DMCA ignored hosting.

I'm of the opinion that karmic justice for a liar is when they're the only one left believing what they're saying.

Do you really still believe what you're saying?

Can you understand why not many people will be interested in holding your hand and changing your diaper anymore?

I'm sure plenty of eyes are on Alsycon at this point.

But until and unless you can come correct yourself, I suspect that LET has also seen enough of you.

Typical.

I don't remember anything few posts back.
    Gets found out.
    Oh, yeah, I remember. You are wrong. Let me correct few details.

Duck off.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@deank said:
    Typical.

I don't remember anything few posts back.
    Gets found out.
    Oh, yeah, I remember. You are wrong. Let me correct few details.

Duck off.

• saibalsaibal Member

Oh, the joys of Discord.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2019

Discord is pure cancer. Worse than Hitler, Stalin and Mao the Thong.

Thanked by 3pike Nekki bugrakoc
  • Looks like OP pretended he didn't have a memory selekter until LET selekted the previous versions of his memory.

• HostDoc said: There is no honour amongst theives.

^this

• uptimeuptime Member

OP returned to the depths of Discord from whence they came.

After a bit more whining, prevarication, and obnoxious attempts at deflection was ultimately judged accordingly by (yet another) jury of their peers.

Verdict: "you are involved in shady shit and you signed up with a shady shit host"

Apparently OP has now resolved to straighten up and fly right, henceforth and forevermore.

So maybe there's a happy ending to all this jerking off.

• @uptime said:
    OP returned to the depths of Discord from whence they came.

After a bit more whining, prevarication, and obnoxious attempts at deflection was ultimately judged accordingly by (yet another) jury of their peers.

Verdict: "you are involved in shady shit and you signed up with a shady shit host"

Apparently OP has now resolved to straighten up and fly right, henceforth and forevermore.

So maybe there's a happy ending to all this jerking off.

If you truly believe anything you just wrote I have a bridge to sell you cheap.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

Very nice, how much?

Thanked by 1uptime