Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me decide what's the best Vps for my sites.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help me decide what's the best Vps for my sites.

safazasafaza Member

Hello guys,

I am new here and this is my first post.

Here's my site details :

• Wordpress based blog/site
  • Site no.1 = 20k - 30k visit per day
  • Site no.2 = 10k - 30k visit per month
  • Site no.3 = 15K+ visit per month

Is it wise to install 3 sites on one vps? Maybe not that wise.

So, what's is the best ram, disk space, & bandwidth for my sites?

I need cPanel, fully/managed vps & usa based location ( 60% of my sites traffic are from us ).

All suggestions are welcome. :)

Thank you,
Regards.

Comments

• If using cpanel best looking at a 2-3GB an above package. Although 2gb should be enough.

Some providers charge extra for cpanel, if its anything over $15 extra then just buy the licence privately via many cpanel resellers, Going rate for VPS Cpanel licence is about $15.

An u.s location there is many to choose from totally depends on distance you prefer.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

It is not unwise to host it on one VPS, no, but you should make sure you have backups to an off-site location. See the resources you currently are using (CPU, ram, hard disk, bandwidth) and buy a bit more of all of these so you have some room for instant growth.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to recommend non-leb providers here, but you should check knownhost for cPanel + fully managed.