Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leasing a /24 subnet for €480/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Leasing a /24 subnet for €480/year

bookreaderbookreader Member
edited November 2018 in Help

If anyone can offer a /24 subnet (preferably from RIPE) which we would like to use for our VPN service for max. €480 EUR per year, please contact me.
We can pay with PayPal or Mastercard.
Thank you.

MOD Edit WARNING If you want ips dirty then his company is one to do it. But this on you if you want to do business with this company since they will generate spam and malware compliants.

Comments

• SpryServers_TabSpryServers_Tab Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

I can have dedicated server dual e5-2680V4, 1TB RAM, 8 x Samsung Pro 1TB SSDs for $10/yr?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

I read the title and was thinking WOW SUCH A LOW PRICE I WILL TAKE IT!

Then I read the post and was thinking: LOL GET SERIOUS!

Double it and add €100.

Thanked by 1feezioxiii
  • @SpryServers_Tab said:
    I can have dedicated server dual e5-2680V4, 1TB RAM, 8 x Samsung Pro 1TB SSDs for $10/yr?

Thanked by 2ehab Falzo

@Jack said:

AnthonySmith said: Double it and add €100.

Technically his price he is wanting it for, is cost from RIPE for many people. (Yearly LIR + VAT per /24) but I agree he isn't going to get it at that price.

Exactly. No one's going to give it to him at cost

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2018

@SpryServers_Tab said:

I will take 50-100 the same specs dedicated servers for the same cost. :smiley: :wink:

Thanked by 1SpryServers_Tab
  • crpatelcrpatel Member
    edited November 2018

@bookreader not so long ago, you have had this sort of thread? Anyways, be realistic with the price. Approx 2euro/ipv4/year? if you find one, advertise here, and we all are happy to lease.

• Because the IPs will be used for our VPN service, we don't mind if they already have a Spamhaus listing.
    We can take "dirty" IPs if this lowers the price.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

We or me?

• Of course I meant "we".
    My colleagues and me.

• Since you are a VPN provider, do you charge 1cent to your customers for a yearly deal?

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2018

Some of you would be surprised at the cost of RIPE space from some lesser known LIRs.

This is definitely doable, especially if you can tolerate space from... "unusual" countries, let's say. OP is definitely not getting a UK space for this much for sure though - but then, this wasn't a requirement anyway.

Under 30€ per /24 possible on a yearly commit (not from me).

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@FHR said:
    Some of you would be surprised at the cost of RIPE space from some lesser known LIRs.

This is definitely doable, especially if you can tolerate space from... "unusual" countries, let's say. OP is definitely not getting a UK space for this much for sure though - but then, this wasn't a requirement anyway.

Do you mean AfriNIC space that can’t be used in RIPE region officially?

• We plan to use the net on a server located in Erfurt/Germany.
    It needn't be from RIPE, we can also take one from AFRINIC, LACNIC or ARIN.
    A LoA is required in any case (even if the net is from RIPE).

• FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

@Clouvider said:

@FHR said:

Do you mean AfriNIC space that can’t be used in RIPE region officially?

I specifically mentioned RIPE space. Okay, to be exact - when I said "under 30€", I meant Swedish and Russian space. I'm sure there are much more though.

LIRs doing these cheap deals usually have a large allocations (/16-) that they don't know what to do with.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • bookreaderbookreader Member
    edited November 2018

IPs from Russia or Sweden are OK for us.
    Please read my e-mail.
    Thank you.

I can tell you it will never happen with ARIN for that price.

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@SpryServers_Tab said:
    I can tell you it will never happen with ARIN for that price.

Or even RIPE they are out of IPv4 too.

• bookreaderbookreader Member
    edited November 2018

As I said: We aren't particularly looking for IP space from ARIN or RIPE (although RIPE would be the best solution for a server in Germany); AFRINIC or LACNIC would be fine as well.
    If you have any /24 in stock, no matter which RIR, for a maximum price of €500/year to be paid with PayPal or Mastercard, please contact me via PM.

It is also important for us that we can rent the net for years to come with yearly payments.

Thank you.

• @AlexBarakov might have something for you in LACNIC

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Desperate time calls for desperate measures.

• I can rent you 5 usable ipv4 addresses (/29) for you for that price. That is still a huge discount of 25%!!!!!!! ONLY FOR YOU.

• Hi

I have 2 x /24 from RIPE to lease.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@ValiSXP said:
    Hi

And you will accept paypal or creditcard payment which both can easily be charged back after using the ips for spam? Not saying that he is will do it but...

• @FR_Michael said:

@ValiSXP said:
    Hi

And you will accept paypal or creditcard payment which both can easily be charged back after using the ips for spam? Not saying that he is will do it but...

Yes, but we do not tolerate SPAM.

edited November 2018

@ValiSXP said:

@FR_Michael said:

@ValiSXP said:
    Hi

Yes, but we do not tolerate SPAM.

bookreader wants the network to be used on his server not under your control, what exactly do you think you can do to prevent him spamming with your addresses and after that chargeback the payment?

• Hi
    He will have acces to mnt-routes. Periodicaly will test the IPs and if are blacklisted we will inform his to take the necesary actions to clean them. If not, we will cancel the lease.

• All the IPs will be clean and it is fair to return them in the same state.

edited November 2018

@ValiSXP said:
    Hi
    He will have acces to mnt-routes. Periodicaly will test the IPs and if are blacklisted we will inform his to take the necesary actions to clean them. If not, we will cancel the lease.

oh sweet summer child.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @ValiSXP said:
    Hi

You’re cute. He can use PayPal , use your ip ranges for 5 months then chargeback. If spam happens and you cancel the lease he will chargeback. You lose either way.

• Than I'll ask to pay with MasterCard.
    Why you assume all the time that every one wants to do something bad?

This discussion has been closed.