Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1fichier.com offer: 1 year for 10€ (Premium) and 5€ (Access)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1fichier.com offer: 1 year for 10€ (Premium) and 5€ (Access)

Special discounts for All Saints/Halloween holidays on 1 year subscription offers
10€ instead of 30€ for Premium
5€ instead of 10€ for Access !

https://1fichier.com/console/abo.pl

Comments

• I'm really hard to understand what are you selling, have to add more information at post or even at "landing page" (link at the end of post). =)

• vkusno said: I'm really hard to understand what are you selling

The user isn't selling anything. Just giving a hint for a good storage solution. Just use the search for 1fichier and you'll find enough information

Thanked by 3that_guy Aidan vkusno
  • @ympker can you remind us what types of protocols for moving data around do they support currently?

• I used the search and have no idea what this is. Well I know it's for storage but that's it.

Is it at least recurring? Thanks.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 2018

@Nihim said:
    @ympker can you remind us what types of protocols for moving data around do they support currently?

Afaik still only FTP, and you can upload smth via remote url. You can create 5 ftpusers to upload to different folders if e.g. you backup 5 different websites that's nice to have backups seperated.

I'll renew again :) Anyone who doesn't know 1Fichier check my signature to learn what's it all about.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • I asked this in April 2017 and I will ask again. Does Subscription renew at €10 next year?

BTW, the info about €40/6 years doesn't check out now. They show 20% per 5 vouchers and offer 1 voucher for free, but on the payment page show only free voucher without 20%. What gives?

• @Yura said:
    I asked this in April 2017 and I will ask again. Does Subscription renew at €10 next year?

BTW, the info about €40/6 years doesn't check out now. They show 20% per 5 vouchers and offer 1 voucher for free, but on the payment page show only free voucher without 20%. What gives?

Jedi mind trick?

• After read and re-read, I still couldn't tell the main diff between Premium & Access?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited October 2018

Chuck said: After read and re-read, I still couldn't tell the main diff between Premium & Access?

From what I was able to find:
    Access: files are auto deleted after 30 days. 1TB storage
    Premium: files are not auto deleted. 100TB storage. CDN credits.

More info here: https://1fichier.com/hlp.html#pourquoipremium

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • @Yura said:
    I asked this in April 2017 and I will ask again. Does Subscription renew at €10 next year?

No, unless they happen to offer this sale price at this time next year.

Thanked by 2Yura Ympker
  • In for 6 years by 50 EUR. Great deal.

• @angstrom said:

@Yura said:

No, unless they happen to offer this sale price at this time next year.

^ This

Only way to sustain your "subscription" price would be to buy vouchers for x years in advance for the current price (keep in mind 5 vouchers?! gives you one for free) or buy the lifetime plan which they unfortunately removed :S

• @Yura said:

Are you able to get the 20% off working?

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited October 2018

From what I can tell:
    Registered (free) = Access (paid)

The only diff is that Registered (free) has Advertisements and require Captcha.

• @Ympker said:

does ftp at least support ftps/ftpes?

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2018

@Nihim said:

It supports TLS. From FileZilla connection to ftp.1fichier.com:

Thanked by 1gol3m
  • @Chuck said:

@Yura said:

Are you able to get the 20% off working?

The 20% off is like buy 5 get 1 free. So it is 50 EUR for 6 years.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 2018

@donli said:

@Nihim said:

It supports TLS. From FileZilla:

@Nihim
    This

• NihimNihim Member
    edited October 2018

nice, so you could mount it, to push stuff easier

edit Why the hell if you try to pay with paypal it's 20 euro?

• This 1fisher was mentioned in 'notorious markets' report about dmca havens. Should be solid choice for iso storage.

Thanked by 1torrbox
  • @Nihim said:
    nice, so you could mount it, to push stuff easier

edit Why the hell if you try to pay with paypal it's 20 euro?

Did you read my review in which in the OP (or somewhere in the comments?!) I mentioned to buy via reseller if you use paypal?

• @Ympker

Cant' say I remember.
    In general I don't really like resellers, unless there is one that you could recommend. Well I could also pay with SEPA transfer I guess, not really in a hurray.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 2018

@Nihim said:
    @Ympker

Cant' say I remember.
    In general I don't really like resellers, unless there is one that you could recommend. Well I could also pay with SEPA transfer I guess, not really in a hurray.

You could also pay using paysafecard :P You can buy them at motor inns or supermarkets usually. If you don't have any local stores offering them you can create a free account over at https://www.paysafecard.com/ and top up via bank transfer I believe.

• @LTniger said:
    This 1fisher was mentioned in 'notorious markets' report about dmca havens. Should be solid choice for iso storage.

I can't believe they make a report that tells you where to find the best warez. 🙄

Thanked by 1Yura
  • @torrbox said:

I can't believe they make a report that tells you where to find the best warez. 🙄

"Law of unintended consequences."

Thanked by 2vimalware torrbox
  • @LTniger said:
    This 1fisher was mentioned in 'notorious markets' report about dmca havens. Should be solid choice for iso storage.

I believe dmca are the bad guys.

• @Ympker said:

Eh, I thought you couldn't get paysafe here locally so I sent a SEPA as sha. We 'll see what happens and it turns out there are 5 places that sell paysafe cards in a 200m radius from my house :/

• Too complicated purchasing gateways,i have just credit card and I can do PayPal,my country doesn't allow Bitcoin purchase via bank amount.If there is simpler way I could buy that account.

• @Rockfiles said:
    Too complicated purchasing gateways,i have just credit card and I can do PayPal,my country doesn't allow Bitcoin purchase via bank amount.If there is simpler way I could buy that account.

Paysafecard or prepaid visa card or entropay?

• @Rockfiles said:
    Too complicated purchasing gateways,i have just credit card and I can do PayPal,my country doesn't allow Bitcoin purchase via bank amount.If there is simpler way I could buy that account.

I know it's very exotic and all, but: wire transfer