Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1fichier.com offer: 1 year for 10€ (Premium) and 5€ (Access) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1fichier.com offer: 1 year for 10€ (Premium) and 5€ (Access)

Comments

• @Ympker said:

@Rockfiles said:
    Too complicated purchasing gateways,i have just credit card and I can do PayPal,my country doesn't allow Bitcoin purchase via bank amount.If there is simpler way I could buy that account.

Paysafecard or prepaid visa card or entropay?

Under which title are these payment gateways?

• @that_guy said:

@Rockfiles said:
    Too complicated purchasing gateways,i have just credit card and I can do PayPal,my country doesn't allow Bitcoin purchase via bank amount.If there is simpler way I could buy that account.

I know it's very exotic and all, but: wire transfer

Never used wire transfer,i would be rather interested in direct buying via credit card.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 2018

@Rockfiles said:

@Ympker said:

@Rockfiles said:

Paysafecard or prepaid visa card or entropay?

Under which title are these payment gateways?

Entropay is (afaik) a virtual credit card for one time use which you can top up via bank transfer/credit card in case you don't wanna use your real cc for 1Fichier.

Paysafecard is like a voucher not an actualcard. You pay 10€,25€ or 50€ and get a receipt including a 16 digit code that has a value of the price you choose. You can then pay with it anywhere Paysafecard is accepted. No account required. More anonymously so to speak.

• @that_guy said:
    Special discounts for All Saints/Halloween holidays on 1 year subscription offers
    10€ instead of 30€ for Premium
    5€ instead of 10€ for Access !

https://1fichier.com/console/abo.pl

already buy 5 years. but not recieved1 year free. where is support?

• @loger8 said:

@that_guy said:
    Special discounts for All Saints/Halloween holidays on 1 year subscription offers
    10€ instead of 30€ for Premium
    5€ instead of 10€ for Access !

https://1fichier.com/console/abo.pl

already buy 5 years. but not recieved1 year free. where is support?

Support usuall replies to my emails within 24-48 hours.

• So ~2 days later, sepa passed all good and dandy.
    Now mounting the ftpes says the size is 1TB, is there a limit per ftp account or is it just a "virtual" size?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Nihim said:
    So ~2 days later, sepa passed all good and dandy.
    Now mounting the ftpes says the size is 1TB, is there a limit per ftp account or is it just a "virtual" size?

No idea never mounted it. Ftp is usually for upload only with them. So no file accessing or moving

• @Ympker said:

Hmm, so how they hell do you get your files back, dl from site?
    And if hundreds, tar them before upload? In which case it's no good if you plan to add daily extra data.

• @Nihim said:

@Ympker said:

Hmm, so how they hell do you get your files back, dl from site?
    And if hundreds, tar them before upload? In which case it's no good if you plan to add daily extra data.

You can download your files from the 1Fichier Dashboard when you are logged in :)

• Thank you for the discussion. Google says you "only" get 2TB of cold storage. Is that true?

TL;DR: You get 2TB of cold storage and have to download files manually?

Plan overview says free account has FTP, but the FTP page says "reserved for our customers" :(

• Their website still says cold storage: 100TB for Premium users.

I believe the soft limit is somewhere around 30TB.

Thanked by 1torrbox
  • @torrbox said:

Plan overview says free account has FTP, but the FTP page says "reserved for our customers" :(

The FTP is for registered free accounts. You can use it once you've registered a free username/password (and it's upload only ftp).

Thanked by 1torrbox
  • @donli said:

@torrbox said:

The FTP is for registered free accounts. You can use it once you've registered a free username/password (and it's upload only ftp).

I did that and FTP is not available 🤔

• donlidonli Member
    edited October 2018

@torrbox said:

Worked fine for me. Did you try logging in with your email address and password using an ftp client at ftp.1fichier.com ?

Thanked by 1torrbox
  • Speed is very very slow,dam pathetic

• @donli said:

@torrbox said:

Worked fine for me. Did you try logging in with your email address and password using an ftp client at ftp.1fichier.com ?

Thanks. I was too stupid to figure this out on my own. It works and I am thinking that I don't need a premium account for backups. Even if files are deleted after 30 days without download, that's still sufficient in case of a server failure.

If I need a UI to download my files, premium is out of the question anyway.

• They also support a handfull of downloadmanagers to download many files automatically. They are listed atmthe very bottom of the main page.

@Rockfiles: what country are you from?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

I wish we could access files via ftp for download as well. I can only upload via ftp and to download I have to use their UI which many times shows boxed rogue ads even for a premium user.

• @yongsiklee said:
    I wish we could access files via ftp for download as well. I can only upload via ftp and to download I have to use their UI which many times shows boxed rogue ads even for a premium user.

I never see any ads lol :O Do you use Adblocker?

• @that_guy said:
    They also support a handfull of downloadmanagers to download many files automatically. They are listed atmthe very bottom of the main page.

@Rockfiles: what country are you from?

Yes they are pathetic,just price attracted me and Uptobox (another comparatively great file hosting site) did not came up with offers this year,last year they had premium access for 5 euros which 1fichier.com provides for 10 euros and speed totally lol.

I belong to Asian continent.

• @yongsiklee said:

@that_guy said:

They also support a handfull of downloadmanagers to download many files automatically. They are listed at the very bottom of the main page.

@Rockfiles said:

I belong to Asian continent.

That would explain your speeds. I bet they designed their network with a focus on cost-optimized routing for bulk traffic within europe. So I guess most of their routes to asia are slow.

Thanked by 1Chuck
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited October 2018

After 1Fichier discontinued lifetime I've tried like 5 resellers (I think this one too?!) who sold lifetime and after ordering from all I got smth like "out of stock". I never lost my money though it was always refunded.

Thanked by 1default
  • Already purchased for 1 yr,can I extend for 1 more year

• Wil there be offers on Black Friday too?

• @default said:
    Wil there be offers on Black Friday too?

• @Yura said:

@default said:
    Wil there be offers on Black Friday too?

I can not understand this reply, because "maybe" and "perhaps" are the same thing. By repeating your thoughts you are trying to make a statement as an expression of the very fact that it is actually possible?

• YES

• Ok did my post went Invisible?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited October 2018

Ympker said: You could also pay using paysafecard :P You

Please do not support them, they are not the same since a long time anymore - the cybercrime days changed most of the company, they now are very much focusing on non anonymous things like Skrill (they own it) and can link PSC vouchers EASILY as each merchant has to use their gateway. And the ISP pays 10-25% fees depending on QTY processed. The Austrian company is scaled down and most is now UK plus they have Mastercard and other contracts that mean obligations for various things if they want to keep that.

The Skrill Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Paysafe Financial Services Limited