Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Bogota Colombia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Bogota Colombia

Hello,

Do you know any provider that offers VPS in Bogota Colombia?

I am looking for reasonable prices not $100/mo as HodtDime charges.

Thank you!

Comments

• quickquick Member

Lospepes-hosting.com

• Thank you but this site is not loading for me. I did try from different locations - using VPN - but still no luck.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@giddeon said:
    Thank you but this site is not loading for me. I did try from different locations - using VPN - but still no luck.

Hosting is merely a side business for Los Pepes, it isn't their main source of income, so they probably neglect it a bit.

• quickquick Member
    edited March 2018

@giddeon said:
    Thank you but this site is not loading for me. I did try from different locations - using VPN - but still no luck.

You can also take a look at this company

caliVM.net

• @quick said:
    caliVM.net

No luck. The page does not load at all. calivm.net’s server IP address could not be found.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited March 2018

escobarVPS.net used to be the go-to provider there, they completely dominated the local market, but at some point, they made some tactical errors (e.g., pushing OpenVZ and always in short supply of KVM), and other providers emerged to fill the gap. The local market there had its special characteristics, so naturally, I don't want to generalize.

• quickquick Member

@angstrom said:
    escobarVPS.net used to be the go-to provider there, they completely dominated the local market, but at some point, they made some tactical errors (e.g., pushing OpenVZ and always in short supply of KVM), that other providers emerged to fill the gap. The local market there had its special characteristics, so naturally, I don't want to generalize.

I assume your favorite drink is coke?

Thanked by 2angstrom muratai
  • hzrhzr Member

hostdime's pricing is very reasonable for that region, fyi

• edgeunoedgeuno Member
    edited February 2019

Man I love spamming

• AuroraZAuroraZ Barred
    edited February 2019

@edgeuno said:
    We can help with VPS in Bogota, if you need help just drop me an email snipped

Dude this is a old thread. If he has not found what he wants by now he likely won't. Also necroing threads is douchey. Please stop doing this and look at the last reply date.

Thanked by 2eol 3606202
This discussion has been closed.