Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Serverhub Outage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Serverhub Outage

Do you guys have connection problem to server in serverhub?
seems like the client panel down too.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: Failed to connect to support.serverhub.com port 80: No route to host (7)' in

i cant access to their support website also.

Comments

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

It seems their WHMCS is fine but their support tickets are having some connection issues. They run their ticketing system through software at support.serverhub.com rather than the built in WHMCS one.

• Deadpool?

• isijosamuaisijosamua Member
    edited January 2018

Same here. I can't log in to https://my.serverhub.com/clientarea.php

• @isijosamua said:

i get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: Failed to connect to support.serverhub.com port 80: No route to host (7)' in /home/myserver/public_html/modules/support/kayako/API/kyRESTClient.php:191 Stack trace: #0 /home/myserver/public_html/modules/support/kayako/API/kyRESTClient.php(220): kyRESTClient->processRequest('/Base/Departmen...', 'GET', Array) #1 /home/myserver/public_html/modules/support/kayako/API/kyObjectBase.php(196): kyRESTClient->get('/Base/Departmen...', Array) #2 /home/myserver/public_html/modules/support/kayako/fetchOpenTickets.php(36): kyObjectBase::getAll() #3 /home/myserver/public_html/includes/hooks/hooks.php(45): include_once('/home/myserver/...') #4 /home/myserver/public_html/includes/hookfunctions.php(0): hook_clientarea_details(Array) #5 /home/myserver/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/ClientArea.php(0): run_hook() #6 /home/myserver/public_html/clientarea.php(0): WHMCS_ClientArea->output() #7 {main} Next exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: Failed to conn in /home/myserver/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php on line 0

• @budi1413 said:
    Deadpool?

Nope. My reseller server still up.

@mgilang said:

@isijosamua said:

i get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: Failed to connect to support.serverhub.com port 80: No route to host (7)' in /home/myserver/public_html/modules/support/kayako/API/kyRESTClient.php:191 Stack trace: #0 /home/myserver/public_html/modules/support/kayako/API/kyRESTClient.php(220): kyRESTClient->processRequest('/Base/Departmen...', 'GET', Array) #1 /home/myserver/public_html/modules/support/kayako/API/kyObjectBase.php(196): kyRESTClient->get('/Base/Departmen...', Array) #2 /home/myserver/public_html/modules/support/kayako/fetchOpenTickets.php(36): kyObjectBase::getAll() #3 /home/myserver/public_html/includes/hooks/hooks.php(45): include_once('/home/myserver/...') #4 /home/myserver/public_html/includes/hookfunctions.php(0): hook_clientarea_details(Array) #5 /home/myserver/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/ClientArea.php(0): run_hook() #6 /home/myserver/public_html/clientarea.php(0): WHMCS_ClientArea->output() #7 {main} Next exception 'kyException' with message 'CURL error: Failed to conn in /home/myserver/public_html/includes/classes/WHMCS/Terminus.php on line 0

Yep.

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

Is everything working again, or do you still have the same problems?