Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2017 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

1101112131416»

Comments

• hope one with more disk without windows 4GBRAM in the US, and if a reinstallation of windows is ticket support

• The flash deals should be over now, I recorded 92 different deals from them, (8 missed due to fall asleep), the last one is cheapest for 4GB Windows machine and decent HDD, close to the 2nd one: $18.69, 4GB RAM, 2 CPU, 15GB SSD, 700GB BW, Buffalo

• Those guys weren't kidding regarding the "Please complete your order within 5 minutes." paragraph. For some reason, they didn't let me pay via PayPal and they've cancelled the invoice until I grabbed my wallet...

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@MTT86 said:

Besides that, the specs were spot on. Also, the flash sale offer did not change for more than 10 minutes now. Maybe virmach will have new Cyber Monday flash sales, who knows.

Yeah, definitely possible, no new offers up yet. Maybe just burned through the flash sales stock quicker than expected? I know they're doing a LEB promo again for Monday, saw someone mention that.

• do not despair, there are always good offers, sometimes we want to save $ 10 and we end up buying something that will not work for us.

• Great offers, spent a lot of $$$ with Virmach!

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @VirMach is all offers gone?

• I just missed a great deal...

• VirMach said: Re-installs are free. We will only re-install if you already have Windows as the OS, so don't switch to Linux for these specials. If you complain and you actually did have Windows on your package (and you don't have support) it will probably be flagged up to L3 support and then (1) if your plan did have Windows you'll get it still, or (2) if it didn't, you'll be billed $10 for L3 support (for no reason.) So a warning to everyone (yes, it's already happened, but we haven't billed anyone yet) who are requesting Windows re-installs for packages that were clearly not marked as Windows -- please don't pester us for Windows installs.

@nullnothere

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • Somehow I missed all good BF deals other than the one from VirMach.
    So thank you @VirMach for giving me the chance enjoying black friday.

• Why is it still showing the deal if it's OOS? :(

It had cycled back to this deal and I was going to buy one, but it says that it's OOS when I try to order:

$27.50 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS WINDOWS 2008 AVAILABLE
    RAM 4096MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 2x FAIR SHARE CPU vCORE
    HDD 40GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 1200GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @VirMach I forgot to tag you in my previous message, sorry.

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2017

VirMach said: chaoszero112 said: @VirMach I need a server that can run 2012 or preferably 2016. So 40GB minimum. Anything though in the pipe for, say 2+ core, 4+ RAM, 40+ Storage?

Yes, with your luck, that exact offer (without the pluses) happens to be the last offer of the sale. Sorry for the next few hours of anticipation. Or maybe next whole day. Who knows?

Looks like the sale is over.

@user123

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2017

@ddhhz said:

VirMach said: chaoszero112 said: @VirMach I need a server that can run 2012 or preferably 2016. So 40GB minimum. Anything though in the pipe for, say 2+ core, 4+ RAM, 40+ Storage?

Yes, with your luck, that exact offer (without the pluses) happens to be the last offer of the sale. Sorry for the next few hours of anticipation. Or maybe next whole day. Who knows?

Looks like the sale is over.

@user123

Then why is it still listing the offer as available? :/ Yes, I see the "Limited quantity available. Offer may expire or change at any time." But, I would hope that an unavailable offer would not remain advertised.

• vanhelsvanhels Member
    edited November 2017

I have been so addicted to the offers from @virmach that open me on the Computer, Laptop, Phone and Tablet, I see my wife and on her forehead there is an offer from @virmach.

we are still waiting for the offers of @virmach cyber monday.

• EdmondEdmond Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach said:

Edmond said: @virmach is Bitcoin disabled for flash sales? I like to checkout with Coinbase and just use BTC from my Coinbase account. There's no wait if it's funded from my Coinbase account since it's off-blockchain.

Yeah in your situation it would work, but not everyone uses Coinbase directly so we had to disable it.

Ahh... I don't use it really keep funds on Coinbase, I just deposit to Coinbase first to cut back on transaction fees.. So I can't use Bitcoin for the flash sales? Does it work on the other specials?

Oh and also, current sale item is out of stock and yet it's not rotating to something else, you might want to check if the script stopped somehow.

• DaipuXDaipuX Member
    edited November 2017

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

Thank you for the great offers during Black Friday. :-)

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

I hope everybody could grab something useful. I liked the idea and there were definitely some interesting offers even below usual LET-pricing. :) Especially a lot of KVM deals. I'd be happy to see something similiar next year.

Now let's give them some days to process their ticket backlog in order to get everything up and running (some VMs still don't boot).

• @virmach doing anything for Cyber Monday?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Edmond said: @virmach doing anything for Cyber Monday?

We'll have some less exciting offers on LEB, and may plan something for LET if we have any time after the backlog of tickets. No guarantees but check back on the two special offers pages.

• @VirMach said:

Edmond said: @virmach doing anything for Cyber Monday?

We'll have some less exciting offers on LEB, and may plan something for LET if we have any time after the backlog of tickets. No guarantees but check back on the two special offers pages.

When does the current BF deals end?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Edmond said: When does the current BF deals end?

Anything left over will expire when the offer switches or is sold out.

• @virmach is it possible for me to checkout with Coinbase on the specials page that's still up?

• There will be sale on cyber Monday or all just gone?

• ktaog6ktaog6 Member
    edited November 2017

@virmach how to reopen the orders which has been cancelled?

• Wonder if @virmach is too busy answering all those pms they probably got...

• EXTREMELY LIMITED OFFER

$4.00/yr

OpenVZ – SolusVM
    RAM 384MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x vCPU @ 1Ghz
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 100GB Bandwidth @ 10Gbps
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2017

@virmach not receiving confirmation emails. Your email system still up?

Edit: Got emails, about a 25 min delay.

• @surihost said:
    EXTREMELY LIMITED OFFER

$4.00/yr

OpenVZ – SolusVM
    RAM 384MB DEDICATED RAM
    CPU 1x vCPU @ 1Ghz
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 100GB Bandwidth @ 10Gbps
    LOCATION Buffalo, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

So little bandwidth,only 100GB.