Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 44
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Monsta_AU said:

YEAH NAH, NOT BIG ENOUGH. NEED 1GB FOR DNSONLY INSTALL, BUT ME1 IS MF-AWESOME MATE

Double the price, double the specs.

• Get a nice virmach deal now. New location for as low as $4!

• @Saragoldfarb said:
    Get a nice virmach deal now. New location for as low as $4!

Did it have 124mb of ssd raid 10?

• @trewq said:

I AM NOW DEAD, REVIVE ME.

DOUBLE ORDER & COMBINE, OR ADJUST W/TICKET?

• SaragoldfarbSaragoldfarb Member
    edited November 2017

@corbpie said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

@corbpie said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

10 GB SSD Raid 10

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Nekki said: 1 HOUR TO GO, CAN ANYONE BRING US HOME WITH A BANG?

I need to take a break, but when Cyber Monday comes around this will be me:

Also I got takeaway tonight which is super rare for me, I was really looking forward to it, the spicy blackbean sauce was like bland piss water mixed with old onions... i was so disapoint I lost all my motivation.

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • If Black Friday is like this, what will happen on Christmas?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@corbpie said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

512mb/10gb OVZ in NL. Bandwidth was the limiting factor - 150GB. But only $5/yr, so not too bad

• @default said:
    If Black Friday is like this, what will happen on Christmas?

NOTHING, WE ARE ALL EATING PIE ON CHRISTMAS

Thanked by 1ehab
  • AnthonySmith said: I need to take a break

YOU HAVE DONE YOUR PART FOR FESTIVITIES, NO-ONE COULD ASK FOR MORE

Thanked by 1Monsta_AU
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Monsta_AU said:

@trewq said:

I AM NOW DEAD, REVIVE ME.

DOUBLE ORDER & COMBINE, OR ADJUST W/TICKET?

Place an order then ticket and I'll fix you up.

• @Harambe said:

@corbpie said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

512mb/10gb OVZ in NL. Bandwidth was the limiting factor - 150GB. But only $5/yr, so not too bad

You're right. The location is what got me to get it. Bandwidth is meh but still ok for something small.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Nekki said:
    1 HOUR TO GO, CAN ANYONE BRING US HOME WITH A BANG?

WHAT THE TEMPORAL FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT'S STILL 15:00 HERE! WE ARE BARELY BLOWN MUCH LESS BANGED. WE NEED NINE MORE HOURS OF BLOWING AND BANGING.

WE NEED PROVIDERS WHO CAN BRING THE D.

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO THE DISTANCE OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE LIMP PROVIDERS WHO CAN ONLY POST ONCE, EARLY IN THE EVENING, AND THEN CAN'T TOP THE PERFORMANCE LATER? ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE OUR CONTINENT UNSATISFIED? WE ARE UNRAVISHED AND YEARNING.

@default said:
    If Black Friday is like this, what will happen on Christmas?

This:

edited November 2017

@raindog308 said:

@Nekki said:
    1 HOUR TO GO, CAN ANYONE BRING US HOME WITH A BANG?

WHAT THE TEMPORAL FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT'S STILL 15:00 HERE! WE ARE BARELY BLOWN MUCH LESS BANGED. WE NEED NINE MORE HOURS OF BLOWING AND BANGING.

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO THE DISTANCE OR ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE LIMP PROVIDERS WHO CAN ONLY POST ONCE, EARLY IN THE EVENING, AND THEN CAN'T TOP THE PERFORMANCE LATER? ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE OUR CONTINENT UNSATISFIED? WE ARE UNRAVISHED AND YEARNING.

HE'S FUCKING RIGHT! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A US THING/TRADITION! HOW COME EU PROVIDERS ARE COMING OUT ON TOP?

• ehabehab Member
    edited November 2017

gif

you also? :)

thats all for tonight... good night all.

Thanked by 2AnthonySmith mikho
  • Is the party now at lowendbox.com? Lol. Just kidding.

• @Saragoldfarb said:

@Harambe said:

@corbpie said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

You're right. The location is what got me to get it. Bandwidth is meh but still ok for something small.

On second thought... I'm actually scared using their severs. No support whatsoever... What If I have a general inquiry about my service @virmach ? And yes, I'm cheap so I opted out for support!

• Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited November 2017

@raindog308 said:

JUST GOT DONE BY @TREWQ, SO SATISFYING

@imok said:
    Is the party now at lowendbox.com? Lol. Just kidding.

THAT JOINT IS A BLOODY MORGUE

Thanked by 1trewq
    edited November 2017

Supprised so few shared hosting packages sold, I suppose hardly anyone uses shared hosting around here or are my plans just shit?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

ITS ALIVE

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Supprised so few shared hosting packages sold, I suppose hardly anyone uses shared hosting around here or are my plans just shit?

I STILL NEED TO BUY ONE FOR THE WIFE

edited November 2017

@AnthonySmith said:

Your plans are kinda nice. I guess people don't use shared that much over here or are already covered in terms of their needs of shared hosting.

Back to a nice cold beer...

• YuraYura Member
    edited November 2017

@Saragoldfarb said:
    On second thought... I'm actually scared using their severs. No support whatsoever... What If I have a general inquiry about my service @virmach ? And yes, I'm cheap so I opted out for support!

General inquiry I would not count on so much. Virmach is able to make such good deals sustainable for them, so far, by automation and limiting human involvement, hence tickets really drive the price up for them.

I would like to know if opening a ticket in case of network or other hardware failure is a federal offense (will be billed) too or not?...

• @Yura said:

@Saragoldfarb said:

General inquiry I would not count on so much. Virmach is able to make such good deals sustainable for them, so far, by automation and limiting human involvement, hence tickets really drive the price up for them.

I would like to know if opening a ticket in case of network or other hardware failure is a federal offense (will be billed) too or not?...

Yeah, ment the likes of that. Like if my VM goes offline for a week, would it be ok to ticket in....

wow proxmox has come a way since I last saw/used it

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith said:

Maybe re-post in the shared offers section? There were a lot of different products jammed in your sales thread.

• Is it possible that US companies are waiting for Black Friday to end for Europe at 00:00 GMT, and then show their dirt cheap offers, demolishing Europe competition?!

Thanked by 1Yura

Nekki said: I STILL NEED TO BUY ONE FOR THE WIFE

mate, you can have one, all the work you have done this year and last it is literally the least i can do.

Just sign up dont you dare pay.

This discussion has been closed.