Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION - Page 47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY: LET'S ALL GO BROKE EDITION

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Hey @VirMach, if you're listening, hit me with a 2c/2GB/15GB+ KVM in Seattle, San Jose, Chicago, or ATL for <$15

Plz & thx.

• @Harambe said:
    Hey @VirMach, if you're listening, hit me with a 2c/2GB/15GB+ KVM in Seattle, San Jose, Chicago, or ATL for <$15

Plz & thx.

Maybe you can order a couple 512MB and a 1GB and have them all combined..

@WSS said:
    And the 2GB/$16 shows up.

Yeah, last minute I decided to grab one. I'll figure out what I'm going to do with it.. probably.. maybe..

• @Harambe said:

@WSS said:
    And the 2GB/$16 shows up.

Yeah, last minute I decided to grab one. I'll figure out what I'm going to do with it.. probably.. maybe..

My "Virmach Resale" business is really gonna take off this year. Nothing like last year, but still, given just how shitty it's been to ferret out the deals, I can charge a premium!

Thanked by 1ThracianDog

@WSS said:

My "Virmach Resale" business is really gonna take off this year. Nothing like last year, but still, given just how shitty it's been to ferret out the deals, I can charge a premium!

Yeah, you'll lose a lot less money this time around

• @Harambe said:
    Yeah, you'll lose a lot less money this time around

You can have a 2G KVM for $50.

• @WSS said:

@VirMach That was Dallas, but I'll take it anyways. 6c/8gb/20gb for around $15.

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Harambe said:

Must have only been one stocked :/

• That 8G one didn't hang around for long.. but I'm done watching that in the background. G'night.

@MasonR said:

@Harambe said:

Must have only been one stocked :/

You just gotta keep tagging @VirMach to make it rain. GET HYPED

Next up we have a nice little VPN box from @VirMach in Buffalo.

KVM, 512MB of ram, 1 core, 10GB SSD, and 1.2TB of bandwidth.. for the price of only $6.50/year without support.

https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday/

• Dang it, missed that :(

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
    edited November 2017

@imok said:
    What if ColoCrossing makes some cheap deals and becomes the dedi king? Lol no, kidding again.

We've never done a black Friday deal at ColoCrossing. Maybe next year!

• Still crossing my fingers waiting on a sweet SJ deal from the @VirMach flash sale...

edited November 2017

@jbiloh said:

We've never done a black Friday deal at ColoCrossing. Maybe next year!

Next year? There's still Cyber Monday. You have like 48-ish hours to throw something together :)

@theloafingone said:
    Still crossing my fingers waiting on a sweet SJ deal from the @VirMach flash sale...

Ditto. Would love a KVM in San Jose.

Thanked by 1willie
  • 10GbE KVM with only 750GB. That's some madness right there.

Next up: @VirMach has got more fresh Buffalo for ya

KVM - 1 Core, 1GB, 25GB SSD, 750GB BW @ 10GigE - $15.50/yr with no support

• Harambe said: Next up: @VirMach has got more fresh Buffalo for ya

I wish that was on west coast and more RAM.

• @Harambe said:
    I just grabbed a copy of Arq - encrypted backup software for Mac/Windows that uploads to pretty much every cloud provider or via SFTP.

40% off for BF

Licenses are per-user, so you can use it on as many machines as you own.

How is arq?

• @Harambe said:

The deals keep changing ? Are we supposed to keep refreshing the page until we get what we want. ?

• @yokowasis said:

@Harambe said:

The deals keep changing ? Are we supposed to keep refreshing the page until we get what we want. ?

What planet do you hail from?

@spammy said:

How is arq?

Love it. Was using the trial before and liked it. Have it set to backup my main machine hourly, so it does deltas to one of my dedicated servers, and then that box rsyncs to a storage VPS & Kimsufi.

Might use it to backup some of my Windows VMs to my G Suite account as well.

Thanked by 1spammy

@yokowasis said:

>

New deal every 30 mins, or until the deal sells out. Once it sells out they leave it up for about 5 mins (so people can finish checking out), and then move onto the next one.

So if this one doesn't sell out, the next should be up in like.. 10-ish mins.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

Harambe said: Hey @VirMach, if you're listening, hit me with a 2c/2GB/15GB+ KVM in Seattle, San Jose, Chicago, or ATL for <$15

Plz & thx.

Sorry, not listening.

Harambe said: You just gotta keep tagging @VirMach to make it rain. GET HYPED

But I hear this is where the good deals are at...

Would 30 people viewing this thread be interested in 10Gbps port, 20Gbps protection in NY, with 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, and 3TB bandwidth for $2 per month?

No? Okay... That would probably backfire and get people mad anyway. I'll just go back to the other thread.

@VirMach said:

Would 30 people viewing this thread be interested in 10Gbps port, 20Gbps protection in NY, with 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, and 3TB bandwidth for $2 per month?

No? Okay... That would probably backfire and get people mad anyway. I'll just go back to the other thread.

I believe that would pique the interest of some, yes.

This thread is bump-able, why would you want to hide out in the buried offer thread? :)

• VirMach said: Would 30 people viewing this thread be interested in 10Gbps port, 20Gbps protection in NY, with 4GB RAM, 50GB SSD, and 3TB bandwidth for $2 per month?

No, but LA would be great and price (GASP) can be slightly higher too.

• WSSWSS Member
    edited November 2017

@VirMach said:

You are SO far off right now. Make it $3/mo.

• You are SO far off right now. Make it $3/mo.
    @WSS said:

@VirMach said:

You are SO far off right now. Make it $3/mo.

I'll take it.

This discussion has been closed.