Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute - Email Hosting] Black Friday! Starting at $5/year.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute - Email Hosting] Black Friday! Starting at $5/year.

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Hey friends,

Today I have two offers for you, for Black Friday. One I've been offering with minimal advertising, and one that I've been asked over and over to bring back. Let's go straight to the offers:

Package: FIVE
Storage: 5GB
Features: Unlimited domains, unlimited email addresses
Limitations: 60 outbound emails per hour (not enforced unless your sending becomes problematic for overhead)
Price: $5/year
Order here

Package: Black Friday 2017
Storage: 100GB
Features: Unlimited domains, unlimited email addresses
Limitations: None
Price: Multiple choice.

• Monthly: $5
  • Quarterly: $10
  • Semi-annually: $20
  • Annually: $35
  • Biennially: $60
  • Triennially: $90
    Order here

Also we have a great announcement that you guys have been asking for: All orders will be provisioned on a server that uses an unbranded hostname. It will not be "servername.mxroute.com." There will be no obvious and clear connection to your hosting provider.

(Please don't ask us to set up your custom hostnames. If you know how cPanel functions, AutoSSL is running for you to use, but we do not officially support custom hostnames at this time)

Some features of MXroute:

• cPanel based front-end
  • MailChannels for all outbound email (Never worry about blacklisted IPs again)
  • Backup relays
  • POP/SMTP/IMAP Supported
  • Push email on iOS supported

Comments

• I really recommend Mxroute, I've had them for like 3 months now and only had 1 instance of downtime (yesterday) but since has been resolved.

Thanked by 1jar
  • C'mon, @jarland!

There has to be a pleasant place somewhere between 5GB and 100GB for the rest of us partial-email-hoarders!

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Can't resist sorry @jarland. Here is my aff code everyone.

https://billing.mxroute.com/aff.php?aff=106

Buy from @jarland, quality service.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@WSS said:
    C'mon, @jarland!

There has to be a pleasant place somewhere between 5GB and 100GB for the rest of us partial-email-hoarders!

Cyber Monday :)

Thanked by 1WSS
  • @jarland Currently running "BF2016SMALL", are there any limitations enforced on it?

$7 -> 1GB is meh compared to $5 -> 5GB

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2017

@Jarland: "I get too many support tickets"

Also @Jarland: "Hey guys, $5/year hosting."

Francisco

@vovler said:
    @jarland Currently running "BF2016SMALL", are there any limitations enforced on it?

$7 -> 1GB is meh compared to $5 -> 5GB

Not strictly, but I'd have a conversation with anyone being problematic on that package as well. There's a balance in that every outbound email costs me no less than $0.00025. To date I've had to ask zero customers to chill with their sending, at least that I recall.

@Francisco said:
    @Jarland: "I get too many support tickets"

Also @Jarland: "Hey guys, $5/year hosting."

Francisco

Srsly. FML. The show must go on though.

Thanked by 1MkfsSion
  • Oh damn renewed my 2GB/$5 one last month. Now I have to take this one too.

Three orders in 15 minutes. I better spin up another server this weekend...

• Any difference between servers (ghost, one, etc) (beside the unbranded domain with the new one)?

• @datanoise said:
    Any difference between servers (ghost, one, etc) (beside the unbranded domain with the new one)?

Ghost is a blonde, one is a brunette..

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • DEALS

@datanoise said:
    Any difference between servers (ghost, one, etc) (beside the unbranded domain with the new one)?

London and Aus servers are located in those regions, the rest are the same and in Dallas.

Thanked by 1datanoise
  • adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

I have a service with you and would like to renew it and upgrade it to Black Friday 2017 but not sure if it is possible.

• Nice! Jarland continues to outdo previous BF offers every year.

I have the 2015 plan which was 1GB/$5. Can I get that switched to the new plan (5GB) without having to close the old one and open a new one? In practice I'm not using anywhere near even 1GB and am not likely to, but it's always nice to have some headroom.

• @willie said:
    Nice! Jarland continues to outdo previous BF offers every year.

I have the 2015 plan which was 1GB/$5. Can I get that switched to the new plan (5GB) without having to close the old one and open a new one? In practice I'm not using anywhere near even 1GB and am not likely to, but it's always nice to have some headroom.

That would be nice. I can pay $5 to have the space bumped up instead of paying $5 and migrating stuff.

• I already have a package with you. Is it possible to move a secondary domain (and its messages) to this new 100GB package?

• You guys are really being demanding for ~$0.012/day.

@jarland You asked for this.

• +1 for mxroute,grab the deals you wont regret!

If you want to change packages, I highly recommend purchasing a new package and migrating to it. You can open a ticket but be advised that if the topic is moving from one promo to another, it could be a month or more before I can process that for you. It'll be considered of the lowest ticket priority.

• bugrakoc said:

That would be nice. I can pay $5 to have the space bumped up instead of paying $5 and migrating stuff.

Good point, I'm also happy to pay another $5 to get the space bump.

• Just got one. Wow 100gb.

• @jarland - thanks got one :-)

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2017

This is the best email provider as long as you know your shit. If stupid, don't buy, let these to the big bois customers that know how to properly use this amazing resource. Thanks @jarland .

@Hxxx said:
    This is the best email provider as long as you know your shit. If stupid, don't buy, let these to the big bois that know how to properly use this amazing resource. Thanks @jarland .

Trying to be more newbie friendly but it's a really long path. Can't just tutorial your way out of it in my case, I need a new frontend for the existing frontend that delegates it's security back to cpanel. So basically an API frontend with basic security.

Anyone interested in the job, send quotes :)

• flagged by maxmind, pmed you the ticket
    let me try your service :)

• atravaatrava Member
    edited November 2017

Nothing

• Master_BoMaster_Bo Member
    edited November 2017

Well, using MXRoute services since November 2015. Quality service, hardly a noticeable downtime/other problems.

I recommend them. I have already two packages at MXroute, although I was on verge of buying another :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Need 50GB Plan :/ :3