Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMBHosting Offline????
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMBHosting Offline????

titanicsaledtitanicsaled Member
edited January 2012 in General

Hey,

The main website is offline and so is my vps.
Is anyone else's dmb vps offline?

Is it because of SOPA? Cause I really need my vps today :(

Comments

• adygadyg Member
    edited January 2012

-Main website is online for me.-

Edit: it's now down for me too

• Yeah my client site is ofline aswell, man since I joined them last 2 weeks ago I had nothing but trouble!

• Its been really good so far with me. What was wrong with your vps?

• speedy007speedy007 Member
    edited January 2012

Its been really good so far with me. What was wrong with your vps?

Mine is not VPS it's shared hosting I got for one of my clients to create a website, I installed SSL certificate and it never worked asked them to sort it out and it's been a week but no joy all I got was we will try to resolve it asap! Now my client is breathing down my neck for his site and the bloody server is down altogather!

• AldryicAldryic Member
    edited January 2012

Perhaps a routing issue, or maybe just a cpanel problem if only webhosting is affected.? I'm not having any issues with my VPS.

-12:54:35- Idolo:~ :: aldryic % uptime
     12:54:37 up 61 days, 19:19,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
  • My vps is totally dead :(

Can't access the website, billing panel or solus either :( :(

• Is everything hosted on one server or something? Saw the same on WHT

• I don't know, maybe @aldryic 's server is hosted on a different server??

Thanked by 1speedy007
  • IntcsIntcs Member
    edited January 2012

My email is full with UP and DOWN alerts during past hours, but the VPS is down now!

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited January 2012

@VMPort said: Is everything hosted on one server or something? Saw the same on WHT

They've got uk and us nodes, there's certainly more than one node, and everything is brought down altogether, why?! Could be maintenance or data center issue. They were doing fine, which is why I think it's temporarily.

EDIT: My vps is up now

• Sorry, i actually meant is there website hosted on one of their VPS node's.

• Go59954Go59954 Member
    edited January 2012

@VMPort said: Sorry, i actually meant is there website hosted on one of their VPS node's.

It could be (website and solus), lets await DMB answer on that issue.

• Mine's back up now, strange

• apologies i have not kept people as updated as possible the issue was a network issue affecting only our shared hosting and openvz node. We beleive the issue has now been resolved however if there are any further issues we will update this page accordingly. Again apologies but our main aim was fixing the issue.

• titanicsaledtitanicsaled Member
    edited January 2012

@daimonb

Its just gone down again.

EDIT - back up again lol

• HeinzHeinz Member
    edited January 2012

@daimonb said: Again apologies but our main aim was fixing the issue.

Just don't let @jtodd to touch or even sell your servers! And check if there are all cables still in place :P

Thanked by 1tux
  • the servers are up the network is just very intermittent still.

• @daimonb

What's wrong with the network?

When will the problems be fully resolved?

• @daimonb apologies i have not kept people as updated as possible the issue was a network issue affecting only our shared hosting and openvz node. We beleive the issue has now been resolved however if there are any further issues we will update this page accordingly. Again apologies but our main aim was fixing the issue

My shared hosting is still down and my tickets are still open just letting you know..

• Its totally down again now :(

I hope this is fixed soon or I may have to find a different provider, which I really don't want to do

• Its totally down again now :(

I hope this is fixed soon or I may have to find a different provider, which I really don't want to do

I might just go with another provider to be honest...

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2012

I believe they are in Synergy House, they do colo with @jtodd I think. Now Solus is down but the VPS is up.

I wouldn't ever leave DMBHosting lol. This is one of the first "major" downtimes at DMBHosting that I've expreienced and the service is really nice.

• Has Daimon explained what the actual "Network Issue" is in any support tickets, its been going on a long time now it must be something serious.

• router issue again, but xen server still online and can be connected.
    this happened 2 days ago. seems their xen nodes and billing site/solusvm are in different DC?

• All our nodes are in the same data centre in Manchester however the billing system is in a different dc. I do apologise for the issues but please rest assured we are working full time on resolving the issue. Any of our customers on the affected shared hosting or openvz node will be refunded the full months payment however we need to deal with the issue before handing out credits or refunds. Again please accept my apologies and rest assured we are working to resolve the issue.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@DotVPS said: Hmm.. haha

Well, if it's cheaper. Why not? Prolly not with the UKCloud prices.

• The issue has now been fully rectified and first thing tommorrow we begin applying credits for a full month for all those affected. Sincerest apologies and thank you for your patience.

Thanked by 1Intcs
  • @daimonb said: The issue has now been fully rectified and first thing tommorrow we begin applying credits for a full month for all those affected. Sincerest apologies and thank you for your patience.

Do you mean refund and terminate the node/service or anything? just curious because the guys you mentioned you host one node with (which seems the one having a problem), seems to be doing so for their vps customers.

thanks for taking care! and luckily I don't look for refund since it's the first time, and my vps uptime isn't an issue right now.

• @Infinity said: I wouldn't ever leave DMBHosting lol. This is one of the first "major" downtimes at DMBHosting that I've expreienced and the service is really nice.

I wouldn't either, I love how helpful!

• @intcs If we can't keep our uptime up we refund for the month, that is what is meant by doing refunds and credits. Rest assured we are not going anywhere yes we collocate with James but we own the hardware and in all fairness he has been great with us. In fact we are currently preparing a testimonial in regards to his service.