Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

design job - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

design job

2»

Comments

• Not in a huge hurry I have a month. @MikeIn go ahead and email me when you got something worked up.

• @MikeIn working fine in firefox.What browser are you using?

• @24khost said: Anybody who will even do the page uncoded for $70.00 I am willing to work with people but I will not overpay.

I thought you have the PSD, if you have please PM me.

Or do you mean to get something from the image only and no PSD.

• @ ftpit FireFox but I am presently sitting in a low/old PC with resolution of 1024x768

• Okay mike you got me confused.

No, I was going to buy that psd. I have a psd of my logo that I can send. I am just looking for something different like the image I displayed. If you need to buy an image from like dreamstime or something of a server than I can pay for that.

• Oh! Give me sometime (say 2 days) so I will try to make something, but seriously for the whole work like this $70 is too less.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited March 2013

@Mikeln said: Oh! Give me sometime (say 2 days) so I will try to make something, but seriously for the whole work like this $70 is too less.

Sorry to be harsh but I have seen your work and you have no eye for detail, you should be happy with $70 the way you make your designs now

• @MikeIn I am not sure,but it is working fine here

• @ftpit its looking fine from my laptop,
    Don't know, may be a problem in my browser only.

@BronzeByte said: Sorry to be harsh but I have seen your work and you have no eye for detail, you should be happy with $70 the way you make your designs now

I know there is a lot for improvement, hope to be good this time. :)

• $70 for a unique design + PSD + Coding is low. Maybe if you can increase your budget to something like $100, you might get interested designers onboard :D . Have a look at my old portfolio :D http://goo.gl/mPMv6

• Some alright designs in there @icySrv