Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro Down ??
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro Down ??

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

I'm noticing My Reseller to be down & when I tried to visit cociu's website hostsolutions.ro, it seems to be down too. So, I can't open a ticket.

Does anybody have any update what happened there ?? Is it a Major Outage ?? Customers should be notified & kept updated as it's a concerning matter. I think, total hostsolutions.ro is down !

Comments

• it is down, my vms are off too.

• mov3mov3 Member

me too

• LeviLevi Member

You, as a provider, should stfu and understand that this is not cociu support board. Just wait until www comes online, pump out your data and stop crying.

• WHTWHT Member

What happends when a thread is opened? Did you got the vps up? Just wait man for 1-2 h then take actions.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@LTniger said:
    You, as a provider, should stfu and understand that this is not cociu support board. Just wait until www comes online, pump out your data and stop crying.

Nobody is crying, man. Infact, it's not a matter of cry or not. Everyone should host their WHMCS Portal away from his network to keep it live. It's just a clever thing !

• PwnerPwner Member

@LTniger said:

Get off your high horse.

It's kind of hard for him to get support from his host when the host's website is down, isn't it? At that point, I'd understand why he would come to LET and ask if everyone else is encountering the same issue.

Thanked by 2tenpera MikeA
  • See Cest Pit comment:

Thanked by 1Aidan

@WHT said:
    What happends when a thread is opened? Did you got the vps up? Just wait man for 1-2 h then take actions.

It's already 3h+ :) I'm not one of them who opens a threads on sudden outage. I waited for 3h to check if they are up & to ask them what's the ETA ! I have seen cociu online in LET in earlier outages. So, don't talk out of knowledge.

Thanked by 1WHT
  • WHTWHT Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@WHT said:

It's already 3h+ :) I'm not one of them who opens a threads on sudden outage. I waited for 3h to check if they are up & to ask them what's the ETA ! I have seen cociu online in LET in earlier outages. So, don't talk out of knowledge.

Then ok :)

• keep calm, it's only 2 hours, be patience

just wait for another excuse

• YuraYura Member

Some people don't understand that https://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/outages section of the forum exists specifically for reporting outages.

Thanked by 1sanvit

I just don't get it why everyone blatantly talks like everyone in this world is noob ! -_-

@Yura said:
    Some people don't understand that https://www.lowendtalk.com/categories/outages section of the forum exists specifically for reporting outages.

If the host isn't using this, then why not customers ? ;) Host reports outage, the difference is now I'm reporting that ! If you're not hosted with them, please, sit silent. It's a bad practise to whisper when this is not your topic !

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Yura said:

If the host isn't using this, then why not customers ? ;) Host reports outage, the difference is now I'm reporting that ! If you're not hosted with them, please, sit silent. It's a bad practise to whisper when this is not your topic !

Go cry in a ticket to them instead of opening a thread every time your $1/m shitbox goes down.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • Trouble in Romania!
    Dracula is on the hunt!

Sadly I had to cancel my VPS. Best of luck to @cociu I hope he gets his shit figured out.

Thanked by 1cociu

@Rhys said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Yura said:

Go cry in a ticket to them instead of opening a thread every time your $1/m shitbox goes down.

Portal was down. Couldn't open up a ticket :/

• AidanAidan Member

He tried to, but their ticketing system is offline ;-;

• They website down too.
    It happen everymonth

• Due of faill in our cisco modules we will perform downtime in this nodes durring the next 10-30 min :

nodes afected :

vps1 , vps3, vps5, vps8 , vel1, vel2, vel3, vel4, vel5, vel6 and vel11

We apologise for this inconvenience.

Regards,
    Marius

Friday, June 30, 2017

• YuraYura Member
    edited June 2017

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Yura said:

I was saying that you did the right thing in the appropriate section of the forum. I was supporting you, but you know... Fuck you now.

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited June 2017

everything is online now..

• I can't boot My vps in anyhow, sent a ticket yesterday, no answer so far.

@Yura said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@Yura said:

I was saying that you did the right thing in the appropriate section of the forum. I was supporting you, but you know... Fuck you now.

Sorry, mate. I got it wrong then. Everyone was just speaking rubbish ; that's why I missed your part. I wholeheartedly apologize to you, please accept My Apology :(

Thanked by 2Yura Falzo
  • SvenSven Member

People still complaining about Hostsolutions.ro and cociu?

• cociucociu Member

Sven said: People still complaining about Hostsolutions.ro and cociu?

Hello , i dont see any complain here , i see a person who have ask if hostsolutions is down , wich was happened. Also to respond to another person , we are not so stupid to have our pannel in the same location BUT we have make some important changes in the same time with the change of cisco and we have forgott about cloudflare to change the ip.

Nothing more , apologise all who have been afected. Enjoy the life.

Thanked by 2brueggus Chronic
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member

For all of you that you are bashing the provider, 3 hours downtime in a month is ~99,8% uptime. It is more than most providers offer as SLA and it is far more that dirty cheap providers are offering as SLA.

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I just don't get it why everyone blatantly talks like everyone in this world is noob !

I really wonder, what is the uptime SLA you offer to your clients? What is the uptime SLA you have in your contract with hostsolutions for reselling service? And what is the price you pay compared with your expectations of monthly uptime, as you are not a noob as you say, that triggers your need to open a public thread to LET for spearing the downtime, even more having the provider's tag?

• AidanAidan Member

jvnadr said: What is the uptime SLA you have in your contract with hostsolutions for reselling service?

"Guaranteed 99.9% uptime"

@jvnadr said:
    For all of you that you are bashing the provider, 3 hours downtime in a month is ~99,8% uptime. It is more than most providers offer as SLA and it is far more that dirty cheap providers are offering as SLA.

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I just don't get it why everyone blatantly talks like everyone in this world is noob !

I really wonder, what is the uptime SLA you offer to your clients? What is the uptime SLA you have in your contract with hostsolutions for reselling service? And what is the price you pay compared with your expectations of monthly uptime, as you are not a noob as you say, that triggers your need to open a public thread to LET for spearing the downtime, even more having the provider's tag?

It wouldn't be a problem if one downtime occurs in a month. Actually, there are several but they resolves just in a couple of minutes always !

• tenpera said: vps1 , vps3, vps5, vps8 , vel1, vel2, vel3, vel4, vel5, vel6 and vel11

Holy shit it's not a problem with vel7 or vel8 this time

Thanked by 1Aidan