Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostsolutions.ro Down ?? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostsolutions.ro Down ??

13»

Comments

• cociucociu Member

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: I assume you got anger

for nothing, somethimes is happened to not understand me the people , but any way i am not angry .

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • cociu said: Also try to use all your space and you will see you can

I can't used my space since it shrinked to 600 GB-700 GB sometimes 500 GB. So let's end it here.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bsdguy said: Not to defend cociu but because you are unnerving (certainly not only) me with your private hate crusade against cociu.

Tell us again about your interest in the Piohost affair...

• bsdguybsdguy Member

@raindog308 said:

I take that as perfidious and evil spirited from you.

Being a mod here and at vpsboard you know very well that I kept quiet multiple times for weeks. It's a provable fact that I did not hunt down ishaq or crusaded against him. Moreover I never again brought it up since then.

It seems, you would like to shut me up re. your pal(?) ishaq by painting any - well deserved - criticism of his shady dealings as a revenge attack.

My advice: Instead of attempting to play weird games with me, tell ishaq to not bulldoze business partners (and victims) and to do at least a reasonable minimum regarding the safety of his customers data.

Thanked by 1corbpie
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@bsdguy said:

@raindog308 said:

Being a mod here and at vpsboard you know very well that I kept quiet multiple times for weeks. It's a provable fact that I did not hunt down ishaq or crusaded against him.

So your entry into the piohost thread was just some noble quest to protect consumers? Please. You were salivating.

Now I'm not saying that's wrong - bagging on hosts on LET, who knew! Nor have I ever attempted to "shut you up". But calling someone else out for a "private hate crusade" is a bit rich.

Particularly in this case, since @sibaper was a customer and documented his hideous service. How is his posting in threads saying HS sucks any different than you telling people Ishaq's companies suck?

I really don't think that his actions amount to "abusing LET for your private hate crusade, you dick".

bsdguy said: I take that as perfidious and evil spirited from you.

I'm chaotic neutral at worst. I'm too lazy to be evil.

Thanked by 3MikeA Falzo vimalware
  • bsdguybsdguy Member

@raindog308 said:

sibaper can, of course, show and explain his case and grievances here. What he actually does, however, is to hunt down HS; he comes up in pretty much every thread on HS and he spews poison. Also note that what I said to him was not said after once or twice or even 5 times badgering against HS but rather late after lots of crusade action from him.

That's one important difference.

The other important point is that @cociu offered a full refund. sibaper had his chance to settle the issue by accepting about the best offer any provider who fucked up can make. And unlike with ishaq one can be sure that when cociu offers a refund he also really pays it.

The, Pardon me, stupid point of trying to paint me as salivating in the piohost thread has already been taken care off quite early.