Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any user from Noez.de ?? Disgusting Support ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any user from Noez.de ?? Disgusting Support !

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: The fact is they don't offer refunds !

They would be forced to make an exception, it's only fair given the 20-day wait.

I still can open a Dispute & get My Money-back. I have already decided if they don't provide me a operational VPS, I will proceed further & dispute.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Fair enough, you have a lot of patience, even at this stage you are giving them a chance, can't say I would do the same.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: The fact is they don't offer refunds !

They would be forced to make an exception, it's only fair given the 20-day wait.

I still can open a Dispute & get My Money-back. I have already decided if they don't provide me a operational VPS, I will proceed further & dispute.

Why don't you just go ahead and do it now? You already waited for 3 weeks and then got a shitty VPS to make things worse.

Filing a dispute / charge-back at this stage would be a reasonable course of action, in case they don't refund your money.

• I use noez and they're just about average. Support has always been fast in response for me although it takes a lot of messages to get things done. Someone mentioned rDNS before, getting that set up was kinda slow for me as well.

Quality of the servers highly depends what node you're on. My best guess is they stick these specials on a given set of nodes which doesn't really help. Speaking German is a pro if you want to use them, it gets things sorted much faster. I never had serious issues with my VM but if you'd like to get something good in Germany switch to netcup. They're more expensive but solid. Definitely worth the money.

Update:

I don't know why but the VM just shut down itself without any reason after 1/2 hour. Later, again I log in SolusVM & find it offline, then I boot it up & again after 1/2 hours, it's gone ! Before this, I was getting 700-800 KB/s speed. After reporting this, I got:

Hi,

i see a very untypical limitation of bandwith on this node. A tier 3 technican will fix this as soon is possible. In a few hours it should be fixed. Then you should be able to gain more speed.

I put a speedtest script in your root folder, feel free to delete this or use it tomorrow to check speed again.

I added 3 free days to your vps becouse your current speed is very low.

Kind regards
    Marius Cremer

Right now, it's getting good speed only in Germany but outside germany, it's nothing but a pure shit ! @tr1cky @AnthonySmith @K4Y5 @Saragoldfarb

When I speak up about the refund, the staff silently ignores that ! I tried My best to keep situation under control & tried to be humble & modest. But, I'm pretty much sure that, being a decent customer will make no effect on them. I'm also tagging @noezgermany to tell us more about their refund system. Should I take the tight way to get My Money back ??

• rushwayrushway Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Update:

I don't know why but the VM just shut down itself without any reason after 1/2 hour. Later, again I log in SolusVM & find it offline, then I boot it up & again after 1/2 hours, it's gone ! Before this, I was getting 700-800 KB/s speed. After reporting this, I got:

Hi,

i see a very untypical limitation of bandwith on this node. A tier 3 technican will fix this as soon is possible. In a few hours it should be fixed. Then you should be able to gain more speed.

I put a speedtest script in your root folder, feel free to delete this or use it tomorrow to check speed again.

Kind regards
    Marius Cremer

Right now, it's getting good speed only in Germany but outside germany, it's nothing but a pure shit ! @tr1cky @AnthonySmith @K4Y5 @Saragoldfarb

When I speak up about the refund, the staff silently ignores that ! I tried My best to keep situation under control & tried to be humble & modest. But, I'm pretty much sure that, being a decent customer will make no effect on them. I'm also tagging @noezgermany to tell us more about their refund system. Should I take the tight way to get My Money back ??

Noez.de is a customer of www.accelerated.de. It's a pretty good datacenter with many excellent transit and peering partners (level3, dtag, ntt america, decix etc.). Noez don't maintain its own AS and has their IP-adresses announced by the datacenter (AS31400). If there are routing issues to some specific countries it would affect the whole datacenter and this isn't true. I used host-tracker to check a noez IP randomly grabbed from one of their subnets and the results are very well.

https://www.host-tracker.com/en/InstantCheck/ResultComplete/f1ec4bf3-f737-e711-850b-0003ff7328cc

Please keep in mind that you are talking about a low-budget provider. I dont understand people which are not willing to spend the same for hosting services as they would pay for a cup of coffee at starbucks. But those are the loudest when it goes to criticizing and speaking against a provider.

Noez.de answered to your tickets and help you to find a proper solution. You said you added only 10€. Why you're waisting your time by writing this thread? If you're still unhappy with their services then go away from them and spend a bit more next time.

rushway said: Noez.de is a customer of www.accelerated.de.

Directly or via one of those jokers that have rack space in accelerated?

Accelerated themselves do have a great network, they are not budget though so no one is selling what the OP got at that price while paying accelerated.de prices.

Perhaps they are related to those root-nerds people.

• KevinjoaKevinjoa Member
    edited May 2017

They are directly customer with them as far as I know. Bandwidth on some nodes is propably throttled by the datacenter because of bandwidth abusage. At least they can only tell you to migrate you to another node with a different IP to (what they call) fix the problem.

I see, well accelerated's network is top notch so it must be something specific to the server/setup of the host.

• Hey,

we've got your support ticket and we're working on it. After you've reported speed limitations we instantly fixed this for your vps and we've tested the speed:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/6297111944.png

We think 800 Mbit ++ (down) and
    60 Mbit ++ (up) is pretty good for a vps which costs not more then 1 coffee each month.

I also saw your ticket regarding the shutdown problem, we will answer you today. Please remember that we're currently have weekend and response times may take longer. Please also remember that you've directly wrote a ticket (/mail) to our tier3 team. We gave you the contact for your verification problem and not for any case ;-)

If you or other let members have any questions, feel free to ask us.

noezgermany said: is pretty good for a vps which costs not more then 1 coffee each month.

But if you order that coffee and it takes 2 weeks to arrive... is that still ok?

Thanked by 3ucxo drdrake Francisco
  • @AnthonySmith said:

noezgermany said: is pretty good for a vps which costs not more then 1 coffee each month.

But if you order that coffee and it takes 2 weeks to arrive... is that still ok?

Usually our vps are delivered instantly. A few countries are blocked in our automatic verification process because the list of abusable premium numbers in that countries are still not complete. We're very sorry about that but we try our best to get this problem solved soon.

edited May 2017

noezgermany said: Usually our vps are delivered instantly. A few countries are blocked in our automatic verification process because the list of abusable premium numbers in that countries are still not complete. We're very sorry about that but we try our best to get this problem solved soon.

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: within these 20 Days (Account Opened & Deposited on 19th April), they couldn't solve a small issue.

No, you did not try your best, no one is going to believe that, this sort of issue takes an absolute maximum of 24 hours (on work days).

If that is your best you are in the wrong line fo work.

All the issues have been sorted out. Thanks @noezgermany for this.

@noezgermany said:

@AnthonySmith said:

Usually our vps are delivered instantly. A few countries are blocked in our automatic verification process because the list of abusable premium numbers in that countries are still not complete. We're very sorry about that but we try our best to get this problem solved soon.

But, you could have done it faster than ever. And, I firmly believe that if I hadn't opened this thread, My verification was never going to be verified. I still didn't understand, when I open a ticket & none of your staff replies, the ticket gets automatically closed. This is very weird to be exact. And, as @AnthonySmith said, the staff named Tim just wasted My time by saying "Please, try again / Please, try one more time" numerous times without sorting out the actual problem. If this couldn't be handled by him, he could have escalated it to any one superior.

@rushway said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Update:

Hi,

Kind regards
    Marius Cremer

Noez.de is a customer of www.accelerated.de. It's a pretty good datacenter with many excellent transit and peering partners (level3, dtag, ntt america, decix etc.). Noez don't maintain its own AS and has their IP-adresses announced by the datacenter (AS31400). If there are routing issues to some specific countries it would affect the whole datacenter and this isn't true. I used host-tracker to check a noez IP randomly grabbed from one of their subnets and the results are very well.

https://www.host-tracker.com/en/InstantCheck/ResultComplete/f1ec4bf3-f737-e711-850b-0003ff7328cc

Please keep in mind that you are talking about a low-budget provider. I dont understand people which are not willing to spend the same for hosting services as they would pay for a cup of coffee at starbucks. But those are the loudest when it goes to criticizing and speaking against a provider.

Noez.de answered to your tickets and help you to find a proper solution. You said you added only 10€. Why you're waisting your time by writing this thread? If you're still unhappy with their services then go away from them and spend a bit more next time.

I think, you were in a hurry while commenting in My Post. Have you gone through the full thread ?? If they had replied accordingly, I would have never posted it here. And, yes, paying for a cup of coffee at starbucks, I must take the coffee or you may be very rich. You will pay for the coffee but you'll donate that to someone else or for starbucks itself. Sorry, I'm not that rich :)

• rushwayrushway Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Update: And, yes, paying for a cup of coffee at starbucks, I must take the coffee or you may be very rich. You will pay for the coffee but you'll donate that to someone else or for starbucks itself. Sorry, I'm not that rich :)

sorry, I'm unable to give you a proper answer because I don't understand what you tried to say^^

• You're most welcome. But we do not close tickets automatically if a staff answer is pending. Our automated process just close / warn tickets if we're waiting more then 48/72 hours for a customer reply.

I double checked your tickets to be sure, that there we're no mistake.

I'm very sorry for the delay with Tim and we are working hard to make the verification process better for people in countries like yours.

If you've still open questions, feel free to ask us here or in our helpdesk.

Cheers!

@rushway said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: Update: And, yes, paying for a cup of coffee at starbucks, I must take the coffee or you may be very rich. You will pay for the coffee but you'll donate that to someone else or for starbucks itself. Sorry, I'm not that rich :)

sorry, I'm unable to give you a proper answer because I don't understand what you tried to say^^

I just wanted to say that Knowing the fact that it's a budget VPS, it should actually work. If it was not budget & was premium, I could have expected something more. But, as a low end provider, noez should provide a VPS where a customer can expect to login via SSH (it doesn't lag due to load), get a decent download/upload speed & get a decemt uptime. Thanks !

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017

AnthonySmith said: Accelerated themselves do have a great network

Sure, except to anything UPC based as it crosses NTT 3 countries away from target and destination...

DTAG similar but with congestion regardless of route used.

Noez.de is just a piece of shit, nothing else. Their VPS was constantly shutting down due to huge overselling (I use the same applications on other VPSs, VNC+FireFox & it never creashes nor VPS shuts down automatically). When I knocked them, they offered Me another VPS & it was not shutting down.

After someday, they suspended My VPS without any prior notification. I asked them in ticket that what's the issue & Why My VPS is suspended. This time they replied in Germany (Although in earlier tickets they replied in English), I used Google Translator to understand & they actually said it can be for 3 Reasons

(x) DDOS Angriff nach außen
    (x) sehr lang andauernder DDOS Angriff nach außen
    (x) Missachtung unserer Geschäftsbedingungen)

I asked them for Log if it was due to DDoS. They said they didn't have any. Then, how they claim that I have used something that created DDoS for them. Just a Big Lie. After that, I was too disturbed to talk to them, I opened dispute over PayPal but they might have said something else to PayPal & PayPal decided in favor of them.

I'll suggest everyone not to use Noez in his entire life. @noezgermany is nothing but a piece of pure shit !