Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any user from Noez.de ?? Disgusting Support !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any user from Noez.de ?? Disgusting Support !

Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Hi,

Is there any user of Noez.de in LET ?? I don't know how they / their servers perform but they are totally absurd people roaming around Web Hosting Industry.

I like Germany as Web Hosting Location. Somehow, in a thread, I got to know about them. Everything seemed legit (& they should be legit too). I signed up to avail their VServer Special Offer & I found that their system requires a deposit. I deposited €10. After that, when I redirected back to their portal, it showed that I need a verification. Okay, fine, this became a normal procedure. I proceeded & found they would send me a Code through SMS in My Mobile. I put My number & found that they have disabled sending SMS to My Country from their Twillio Account (In error, it shows Twillio's Name) & it's showing error. I couldn't even open a Support Ticket as every page now redirects to that verification page.

I sent them an email describing all these, a support tech guy named Tim replied & told me to try again for about 2-3 times. Everytime, I tried, I faced the same issue with no improvement. Even, I told them that they should enable My Country in their SMS Gateway.

I didn't get any reply for 2 Days. After that, ticket gets automatically closed, again I send Email, it opens the ticket but he only tells me to wait & wait & sometimes tells that they have asked Zendesk to call me to verify but they are not receiving any reply from Zendesk.

I even offered to provide them My National ID Card/Passport/Driving License but they didn't seem to have any interest in that. I just can't understand, within these 20 Days (Account Opened & Deposited on 19th April), they couldn't solve a small issue. Not about my deposit but why these type of shit happens with me ?? :3 I'm also looking for the user who commented with their Site URL in a thread. Disgusting Company !

Comments

• ewrekewrek Member

5 vCPUs + 2252 MB RAM + 200 GB HDD for $20,- year.

Sound me like a scam to me.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@ewrek said:
    5 vCPUs + 2252 MB RAM + 200 GB HDD for $20,- year.

Sound me like a scam to me.

5 vCPUs doesn't seem valid but Ram & HDD can be provided in this price range (as we can see in other providers). They are not scam but may be overselling a lot. This is not for any production. Just one of my relatives wanted to learn some basic commands over Linux OS, so I suggested them to start with a cheap VPS & this went wrong ! :3

• ewrek said: Sound me like a scam to me.

Or just an unsustainable, ridiculously priced offer.

@DigitalFyre said:

ewrek said: Sound me like a scam to me.

I told them to refund Me & close My Account. He replied this:

Hello,

to get an refund, you have to send a letter to our address in Germany. (See: http://noez.de/imprint)

german version:
    Hallo,

Auszahlungen bieten wir generell nur im Zuge einer Kontokündigung an. In diesem Fall berechnen wir aber eine 5 Euro - Pauschale sowie 35% vom Betrag der Auszahlung. Wir machen darüber auch in den AGB sowie auf der Einzahlungseite (https://nas.noez.de/transactions/addfunds) aufmerksam. ("Rückerstattungen von Einzahlungen sind nicht möglich.").

Wenn du dein Kundenkonto kündigen möchtest, richte diese Kündigung bitte an die Adresse, welche du auf https://noez.de/impressum/ findest, per Post.

Informationen zur Guthabenauszahlung findest du in unseren Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen:

(2/1) Dieses erworbene Guthaben, was direkt durch den Kunden auf der Seite des Anbieters erworben werden kann, oder sich aus einer Rückerstattung ergibt kann nur auf ein deutsches Bankkonto ausgezahlt werden. Alternativ bieten wir auch die Auszahlung per Paypal an. Bei einer Einzahlung oder Begleichung einer Rechnung, schreiben wir dem Kunden den Betrag 1:1 gut, obwohl der Anbieter Kosten an den Zahlungsanbieter entrichten muss. Diese Gebühren müssen wir bei einer Auszahlung abziehen, sodass wir bei jeder Auszahlung eine Bearbeitungsgebühr in höhe von 35% und 5 Euro Einmal-Pauschale erheben. Die Auszahlung des Guthabens ist mit einer ordentlichen Kündigung auf noez.de verbunden, sodass wir das Kundenkonto auf noez.de fristgerecht kündigen werden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Tim Kranz

I should have checked this before. The second link describes that this problem happened earlier with other guyz :3 My bad !

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

Most of the support agents there are kids that do not get paid for their work, what do you expect?

• FalzoFalzo Member

it says they are taking 5€ + 35% of the rest as a fee on any refund which would leave 3,xx € for you to get back... probably won't even cover the costs and hassle to send a written letter to them. maybe a FAX is cheaper and should cover the 'written' part.
    their writing also points out, that they declare this fees before any order or payment in their AGB/TOS, seems quite awful to me...

would stay away from this host... maybe as a german customer you can do something quick if you need some pay-as-you-go service.
    but I doubt their performance anyways given the ridiculus pricing pointing much to overselling hard.

• how much did you actually pay ?
    if nothing more than 20-30 bucks... leave and live happy. However this is a bad host, I'd like @jarland to check and ban them if needed

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2017

The entire support section including tickets/emails are probly outsourced to one Indian guy for 5 USD/m who manages the support for 200+ hosts at the same time in some internet cafe. Or then it's another host run by kids.

• LeviLevi Member
    edited May 2017

Before talking about "host run by kids", take a look at their client area. It's custom made script. Also, everything feels like corporate made. Ba support, crap approach to the client - entire different story. Maybe they are focused to German only services. One time I tried to order VPS from Japan provider and got nice answer "Go away, you are not from Japan". Germans do it better, first take your money and then kick you out.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: to get an refund, you have to send a letter to our address in Germany

Nice! Then they can claim they never got it, so you have to arrange some kind of international registered mail or a courier and you realize it's not worth $20.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: 5 vCPUs doesn't seem valid but Ram & HDD can be provided in this price range (as we can see in other providers).

Name 2 that have been in business for 5+ years with a good reputation :)

Just trigger a chargeback or forget about it.

terrible treatment of people either way.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • JarryJarry Member
    edited May 2017

noez support is bad joke. Setting up rDNS took more than two months and about 20 messages! In the course of this extremely difficult task first they switched the guy working on my ticket and then I got reply they changed their support completely and I had to open new ticket. Moreover the questions I received indicate they really have no idea what they are doing...

I'm sure not going to renew this. I'll let it run out, and then "auf niewiedersehen"!

• salakissalakis Member

Well, as far as I can see, noez.de has a disputable reputation everywhere, on webhostlist.de they also just have a mediocre rating of 3.2/5.

If you need something dirt cheap in Germany, have a look at nbiserv.de.

0.93 EUR per month (incl. 19% German VAT) for 256MB RAM KVM or OVZ with 15GB HDD/3GB SSD + 1TB traffic in their own DC somewhere around Gera (AS43847).

Here's a bench.sh of the 256MB KVM:

https://pastebin.com/gGykTWJy

My first experience with them was an adventure, it took me a long time to finally get the KVM up and running with their custom panel, however the support is quick, helpful and patient even on a Sunday.

Network speed fluctuates during the day, but it's okay for that price, but overall not on par with my beloved @UltraVPS (hint: some nice yearly promo would be nice ;) ).
    For now I just needed something cheap for a private VPN location and it serves that purpose well.

Otherwise, check @AlexBarakov (AlphaVPS.bg), they have a location in Nuremberg with a seemingly good network and great reputation around here.

Thanked by 1UltraVPS
  • @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@DigitalFyre said:

ewrek said: Sound me like a scam to me.

I told them to refund Me & close My Account. He replied this:

Hello,

to get an refund, you have to send a letter to our address in Germany. (See: http://noez.de/imprint)

german version:
    Hallo,

Auszahlungen bieten wir generell nur im Zuge einer Kontokündigung an. In diesem Fall berechnen wir aber eine 5 Euro - Pauschale sowie 35% vom Betrag der Auszahlung. Wir machen darüber auch in den AGB sowie auf der Einzahlungseite (https://nas.noez.de/transactions/addfunds) aufmerksam. ("Rückerstattungen von Einzahlungen sind nicht möglich.").

Wenn du dein Kundenkonto kündigen möchtest, richte diese Kündigung bitte an die Adresse, welche du auf https://noez.de/impressum/ findest, per Post.

Informationen zur Guthabenauszahlung findest du in unseren Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen:

(2/1) Dieses erworbene Guthaben, was direkt durch den Kunden auf der Seite des Anbieters erworben werden kann, oder sich aus einer Rückerstattung ergibt kann nur auf ein deutsches Bankkonto ausgezahlt werden. Alternativ bieten wir auch die Auszahlung per Paypal an. Bei einer Einzahlung oder Begleichung einer Rechnung, schreiben wir dem Kunden den Betrag 1:1 gut, obwohl der Anbieter Kosten an den Zahlungsanbieter entrichten muss. Diese Gebühren müssen wir bei einer Auszahlung abziehen, sodass wir bei jeder Auszahlung eine Bearbeitungsgebühr in höhe von 35% und 5 Euro Einmal-Pauschale erheben. Die Auszahlung des Guthabens ist mit einer ordentlichen Kündigung auf noez.de verbunden, sodass wir das Kundenkonto auf noez.de fristgerecht kündigen werden.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    Tim Kranz

As far as I am aware Account removal can also be requested per E-Mail per german law - the claim to send a Letter to them is absolutely ridiculous.

• salakis said: If you need something dirt cheap in Germany, have a look at nbiserv.de.

Website down?

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited May 2017

No, requires WWW.

www.nbiserv.de

Thanked by 1netomx
  • pikepike Veteran

@tr1cky said:
    Most of the support agents there are kids that do not get paid for their work, what do you expect?

this. so true. don't buy from them.

@AnthonySmith said:

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: 5 vCPUs doesn't seem valid but Ram & HDD can be provided in this price range (as we can see in other providers).

Name 2 that have been in business for 5+ years with a good reputation :)

Just trigger a chargeback or forget about it.

terrible treatment of people either way.

You're right indeed. We can't find a provider for 5+ Years, sigh !

• @William said:
    No, requires WWW.

www.nbiserv.de

It was definitely down earlier, I went through Google and also checked with an external site.

• WilliamWilliam Member

jgillich said: I went through Google

No idea - Google is cached; it's not down if cached there, else you do not go "through Google" but simply redirect.

Non-WWW does not load for me at all.

• Hello,

I am sorry that you had to make negative experiences with our verification process. Some countries are excluded from the verification process due to the risk of abuse by premium numbers. In this case, we need to perform a manual verification. Why the employee did not do this, will be checked in an internal check.

I would not like to leave you in the rain and offer you a fast and uncomplicated solution. Please write me a short e-mail to [email protected] and we will be able to quickly get rid of the problem.

Best regards
    Noez social team

• dcgoncalvesdcgoncalves Member
    edited May 2017

I have a vServer on Noez.de and the problems I have are due to the overhead of the infrastructure. My vServer has 100GB (in theory) of storage but sometimes I can only use 30% of it or less, because the node units are full.

So it was at the beginning of April:

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on

/ Dev / simfs 100G 36G 13M 100% /

Whenever I open a ticket on this issue, the only "solution" offered by the support is to transfer my vServer to another node. After you install, configure and restore the backup, if you have the same problem of lack of space, the "solution" offered by the support will be the same, transfer the vServer to another node (also overloaded).

At that time only 86GB of my 100GB are available for use.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

salakis said: Otherwise, check @AlexBarakov (AlphaVPS.bg), they have a location in Nuremberg with a seemingly good network and great reputation around here.

A little bit late, but thank you for the mention!

@noezgermany said:
    Hello,

I am sorry that you had to make negative experiences with our verification process. Some countries are excluded from the verification process due to the risk of abuse by premium numbers. In this case, we need to perform a manual verification. Why the employee did not do this, will be checked in an internal check.

I would not like to leave you in the rain and offer you a fast and uncomplicated solution. Please write me a short e-mail to [email protected] and we will be able to quickly get rid of the problem.

Best regards
    Noez social team

This is the reason for being called yesterday (In 20 Days, there was no logical response & suddenly you people got time to call me yesterday :D ). I was out of LET yesterday, I was thanking Noez silently, just withdrew that because you did that for this post only.

After getting the €19.92 Aktionserver, I'm really frustrated, the Network speed I get is 1MB/s (10 Mbit/s) which is very poor comparing to this generation :3

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: After getting the €19.92 Aktionserver, I'm really frustrated, the Network speed I get is 1MB/s (10 Mbit/s) which is very poor comparing to this generation :3

Sorry but any sympathy at this stage is completely gone, literally, the only resolution would have been a full refund, why you would accept delivery of this at this stage is beyond me.

I would suggest it is because you have money to burn but if that was the case none of this would have bothered you enough to post anyway.

Now they have delivered a server you can kiss that money goodbye I assume.

@AnthonySmith said:

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: After getting the €19.92 Aktionserver, I'm really frustrated, the Network speed I get is 1MB/s (10 Mbit/s) which is very poor comparing to this generation :3

Sorry but any sympathy at this stage is completely gone, literally, the only resolution would have been a full refund, why you would accept delivery of this at this stage is beyond me.

I would suggest it is because you have money to burn but if that was the case none of this would have bothered you enough to post anyway.

The fact is they don't offer refunds ! I had a deposit of €10 there, I had no more choice than trying them :3 It was My worst decision in Hosting Industry in the past 5 Years that I even decided to try them out knowing that they are completely foul !

I think the guy who commented above (who claims to be tier3) is the same person who replies to me always. The VPS will remain completely idle, they are just pouring money to their pocket, nothing else !

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

@AnthonySmith said:

The fact is they don't offer refunds ! I had a deposit of €10 there, I had no more choice than trying them :3 It was My worst decision in Hosting Industry in the past 5 Years that I even decided to try them out knowing that they are completely foul !

I think the guy who commented above (who claims to be tier3) is the same person who replies to me always. The VPS will remain completely idle, they are just pouring money to their pocket, nothing else !

Learn your lesson and pay with credit card next time.

The fact that they verify you after you already deposited money and then refuse to return the money if they can't verify you, already stinks.

Probably not even legal to handle it like that.

Mahfuz_SS_EHL said: The fact is they don't offer refunds !

They would be forced to make an exception, it's only fair given the 20-day wait.