Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

hzr said: Looking for a cheap /48 (or larger?)

Try https://ip6.im/get-started.html#getting-started [NON Tunnelled IPv6 Addresses]

Thanked by 1hzr
  • Need /24 or /23 ARIN ip subnet

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@liangjcp said:
    Need /24 or /23 ARIN ip subnet

Come on man, budget and use...

• How much does a dirty /24 cost these days? Any registry.

Could be permanently listed on Spamhaus for all I care, I'm curious about how much it'd cost to get a hold of such a block.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

A /22 RIPE available for a long term contract.

• @Kobe said:
    How much does a dirty /24 cost these days? Any registry.

Could be permanently listed on Spamhaus for all I care, I'm curious about how much it'd cost to get a hold of such a block.

same

• Hello friends,

we will rent /24 IPs. x3
    Can you help us?
    Our budget: 60€ = 1x /24. (Monthly)

Thank you.

@Retrone said:
    Hello friends,

we will rent /24 IPs. x3
    Can you help us?
    Our budget: 60€ = 1x /24. (Monthly)

Thank you.

What region and what will be the usage

Thanked by 1r6gear
  • Thank you for your interest,
    Turkey, we will use for VMs.

Hi guys, in urgent need of a /24 range in the APNIC region. 12 month contract required with monthly payments. Looking for under $200 AUD/month.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

trewq said: Hi guys, in urgent need of a /24 range in the APNIC region

Sent a PM

Thanks everyone who messaged me. I've got a range sorted now.

A new inventory is available for rent, high volume discount available.

NO MAILING.

• I've a brand new /20 in ARIN for sale or rent, please PM for details.

• how much? meh,, i dont know why im asking, i dont need it :/

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Got a ton of IPv4 available for rent in all RIRs. Message me or email me at alex[at]dagroup.bg

• I've also got ranges in RIPE and ARIN for rental, please do let me know! :)

Thanked by 2r6gear host_c

Plenty of ARIN just became available amazing pricing on large quantities.
    Legacy and RIPE available aswell.

• SnapServ Mathis is offering IPv4 PA/IPv6 PI/IPv6 PA/ASN services within the RIPE area to meet your needs in terms of professional IT services. Feel free to contact us in case of questions or requests for custom deals/offers at any time - just open up a ticket or write to sales{at}snapserv{dot}ch. In case you should not know already, I hereby want to clarify that I represent SnapServ Mathis.

Bonus: Use coupon LET2017 (valid till end of May 2017) for a recurring discount of 10%.

edited May 2017

Got few RIPE/Legacy /22s at 0.22USD per IP when paid annually.Or 0.2 for big quantity.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Have ranges of all sizes over a number of RIRs available for lease/sale, PM me for info/pricing.

• Looking for /24 RIPE, ideally blacklisted cheap af. No mailing etc, just trying some anycast and need some additional IPs on my dedis

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Hello, just wondering what is the current going rate annually for a /24 subnet?
    Currently we get our subnets from our upstream providers though with current issues, it may be better to get them from somewhere else and announce them.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

2x /22 Legacy allocations just got freed up. First come, first serve basis.

Thanked by 1r6gear
  • trewq said: HostUS - $90 per /24

Are you saying I can contact them, pay $90 and get a IPv4 /24 APNIC block? Would they be willing to change the APNIC region from let's say Australia to something else such as Japan?

• GamerTech24GamerTech24 Member
    edited May 2017

Honestly I wouldn't have high hopes of getting a /24 IPv4 from any RIR for under $100USD/month at all, unless you have over $1,000USD and have a registered business in the APNIC or North America with servers in the APNIC regions. I may do that and get one of those "Chosengaming LLC" reallocated IPs that they seem to have a lot of, must have been returned to them by that company.

Maybe, just maybe AFRINIC but even then they are super strict about giving out IPv4s which is probably why they still have the most, which again makes under $100USD/month seem very unlikely.

OVH has pretty much been my only hope for getting IPv4 addresses with no bs, no having to write an essay about why I want them and a picture of my ID card, just pay one time and keep it, bliss. Alebit it's only limited to their services and furthermore only in the datacenter region which they are marked, it's still pretty nice and they're the only host that offers that afaik.

People estimate that the entire worldwide free space of IPv4 addresses will eventually be used up in the coming years, so they're probably going to be pretty hard to get I assume even starting soon

• RMLH's IPv4 price has changed to 100 euro per /24.

https://clientarea.rmlh.uk/order/main/packages/IPSpace/?group_id=1

• @GenjiSwitchPls said:
    Looking for /24 RIPE, ideally blacklisted cheap af. No mailing etc, just trying some anycast and need some additional IPs on my dedis

Also interested, if anyone has any blacklisted PI they're willing to get rid of for cheap!

A bunch of RIPE and ARIN IP space just became available at a pretty good pricing.

• HostUS is amazing! I can 100% recommend them, they are very easy to work with

Thanked by 2AlexanderM r6gear