Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

whats the truth about 91yun.org?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

whats the truth about 91yun.org?

hello everyone, could any of you as an IDC provider confirm this story?

the original post has been hidden by its admin. so I have no way figuring out. hope to get info from your side. thank you for all your helps!

the original post was from here: https://www.91yun.org/?p=4666

(imgur.com/a/eAxkz)

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

If only it would be in English it would be so much easier to confirm :p

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

perhaps someone like @XIAOSpider97 can explain.

• singhighsinghigh Member
    edited January 2017

I am the one who managing this 91yun.org site. I contact several providers for some exclusive Chinese New Year offers.

I have invited offers from providers here before, also include @Clouvider, and providers gave me feedback that too many chinese users disputes, they use some software to send packets doubled, tripled or even more crazy so sometimes monitors will regard them as a spoof server, so I read most of providers' ToS and told them, if they dispute they will be submit to FraudRecord or minFraud, that's all.

If you looked carefully, today some topic about minFraud or other anti-fraud topic has been dig out. I believe you may understand something.

We just try our best to prevent abusive users to make troubles for our low end community and providers, sorry for any inconveniences.

And be aware, maybe the host of this post also an abusive user. For those days our comment area has so many shity words, so I hide this post now.

• BTW: We are serious hosting review site for Chinese hosting community, we deliver deals and hosting reviews, we have our review script and present review for users, so they can get what they want. (one of our report, now site is unstable because under attack: http://test.91yun.org/report.php?id=b4ab58105d8b732215f00bf0d423fd75) From the report you can see bench, IO and route from / back to China. We will release the test script when we are ready.

• @SplitIce said:
    perhaps someone like @XIAOSpider97 can explain.

TLDR: Frequent chargebacks.

• @XIAOSpider97 said:

TLDR: Frequent chargebacks.

I just want to let abusive users go away...

• singhigh said: too many chinese users disputes, they use some software to send packets doubled, tripled or even more crazy so sometimes monitors will regard them as a spoof server, so I read most of providers' ToS and told them, if they dispute they will be submit to FraudRecord or minFraud, that's all.

Ah so nothing has changed with these users just like how water is wet and the stove is hot

• GreyhoundGreyhound Member
    edited January 2017

I don't think there will be many people here> @singhigh said:

I am the one who managing this 91yun.org site. I contact several providers for some exclusive Chinese New Year offers.

I have invited offers from providers here before, also include @Clouvider, and providers gave me feedback that too many chinese users disputes, they use some software to send packets doubled, tripled or even more crazy so sometimes monitors will regard them as a spoof server, so I read most of providers' ToS and told them, if they dispute they will be submit to FraudRecord or minFraud, that's all.

If you looked carefully, today some topic about minFraud or other anti-fraud topic has been dig out. I believe you may understand something.

We just try our best to prevent abusive users to make troubles for our low end community and providers, sorry for any inconveniences.

And be aware, maybe the host of this post also an abusive user. For those days our comment area has so many shity words, so I hide this post now.

No you're lying at all. You mentioned if some one asked for charge back or they disputes, their privacy information like bank card, paypal account, name and/or address will be listed in your website. Yes you changed some words to FraudRecord or MinFraud later after some complains but that's what I saw in your website. And you also mentioned if someone ask for the refund YOU WILL ASK ALL THE OTHER HOSTING PROVIDERS TO SUMBIT THE INFORMATION to FraudRecord or MinFraud whatever he buys or not buys the service from other hosting providers. It could be considered as intimidation.

When some one asked why there will be no refund if people feels the services are not that good, you replied some bad words which seems to be very rude, like "fxxk off". You're running a blog that make money by referring people to buy hosting which you suggested. That's fine but you should know you're not only making money from the hosting provider, you're also making money from your visitors. As a referral website, you have to be fair. You can't attack your visitors as they asked some questions that may hurt your business because other people will see those questions in the comments and feel nervous. That's why I saw a lot of more people saying you're just a stupid man to do the business.

• @singhigh let me get this more clear.

you had made a pact with more than ten providers and they dropped out of your New Year offers sales later.

or they just simply turned you down when you offered it at the first place?

Just a note here, we did not had any issues with the Clients that came from 91yun.org.

Thanked by 1singhigh
  • Clouvider said: we did not had any issues with the Clients that came from 91yun.org.

Neither do we.

Thanked by 1singhigh
  • so that left 91yun.org to answer the question for now. @singhigh care to explain?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I am not sure what is this in here about, however we had some issues with users comming from this exact blog. The recent couple of months we were featured in a couple of chinese blogs, which increased Chinese sales by a big percent for us, however I had 4 particular sign ups from the abovementioned blog, which directly disputed payments (No problems with other signups from there, just those 4). 3 of which were abusers and if I recall correctly one or two of them, directly admited in a ticket that they abused the server, installed XX and desided they wanted their money back. Demanded an explaination why their server is offline after the paypal dispute.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

@AlexBarakov said:
    Demanded an explaination why their server is offline after the paypal dispute.

It's LEB, but Made in China™

Thanked by 1lifehome
  • singhighsinghigh Member
    edited January 2017

@SplitIce said:

@AlexBarakov said:

So I tell my guests what the dispute is, and told them not to dispute, try to communicate with providers, but what a pity, I was under attack, both on language, also DDoS.

BTW: @AlexBarakov Sorry for all dispute orders.

• @singhigh said:

@SplitIce said:

@AlexBarakov said:

So I tell my guests what the dispute is, and told them not to dispute, try to communicate with providers, but what a pity, I was under attack, both on language, also DDoS.
    @singhigh said:

@SplitIce said:

@AlexBarakov said:

@singhigh said:

@SplitIce said:

@AlexBarakov said:

@singhigh said:

@SplitIce said:

@AlexBarakov said:

there are thousands of ways to tell users not to dispute. but you chose the rudest ways. i cannot say you are not good person, but at least not smart business man.

• @piero66 Care to provide "1000 of ways" to tell a year "not to dispute"?

• greetings @AlexBarakov,
    Im glad you had your big percentage sales from the chinese. and sorry to hear you had to endure 3 abuse cases.

however, is AlphyVPS one of those providers got teamed up and dropped out of a sale together because of the above "chinese disputation problems"?

thats what @singhigh told us, in his original post that providers make offers in 91yun.org has come to an agreement, that those customers who request refund or dispute will get their payment information exposed, marked as fraud and speaded out despite of any reason based on the above reason.

thats why Im here, or we are here, to figure out who those providers are. or did you providers say those words to 91yun.org. and spead out back to China.

• @doghouch said:
    @piero66 Care to provide "1000 of ways" to tell a year "not to dispute"?

@doghouch stop spamming my thread. people here are expressing their opinions.

if you got a question, just open another thread.

• @singhigh said:

@SplitIce said:

@AlexBarakov said:

BTW: @AlexBarakov Sorry for all dispute orders.

@gslidge3 said:
    @singhigh let me get this more clear.

you had made a pact with more than ten providers and they dropped out of your New Year offers sales later.

or they just simply turned you down when you offered it at the first place?

yea, a pity. Im still hearing your explanation.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello @gslidge3 ,

While I can't understand most of the issues in here - we have NOT shared ANYONE'S personal information. My team HAS reported whoever opened a chargeback to FraudRecord in a proper way, just as any other provider would have. The abusers were reported with whatever they did. That's all I can say. All users received their refunds and NOONE's personal information was released to anyone or anywhere, neither it was promised to be released.

• hello @AlexBarakov, you do what you think fits your bussiness. but thats not what I asked you here.

did AlphyVPS dropped out of singhigh's new year sale? did AlphyVPS say to 91yun.org that is because of "chinese disputation problems"?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@gslidge3 I think he just explained it above. What are you not understanding

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited January 2017

@gslidge3 said:
    hello @AlexBarakov, you do what you think fits your bussiness. but thats not what I asked you here.

did AlphyVPS dropped out of singhigh's new year sale? did AlphyVPS say to 91yun.org that is because of "chinese disputation problems"?

I didn't expect such a response. In any case, the forum has NO rule saying that I cannot post in this thread, or any other thread on the board.

Go and cool off - you've done enough blaming providers for nothing, without even confirming your facts.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • First, you must know what is 91yun.org

91yun is famous in China because of he provided cracked serverSpeeder. serverSpeeder is a software like Google bbr which can optimize tcp bandwidth.

Second, what did 91yun do

Michael, the staff of 91yun, contacted some provider ask them some special offer for The Spring Festival (China New Year like Christmas).

Due to the bad network for China, some customers purchased the goods but they didn't satisfy with the network for China(Not providers' responsibility). And they didn't know that PayPal disputes are serious for provider. They just know it is a way to get their money back. Some providers felt very angry so they exit the activities.

Then Michael post a article. The main meaning are as follows:

1. You cannot say refund or submit PayPal dispute if you purchased the goods during the activity. If you cannot do that, he said "滚”, in English is "f@ck off".

2. Though the providers' hardware went to no working, you also cannot refund or dispute. So a lot of Chinese customers felt angry and they said it is a best way to sell rubbish. lol

3. If you submit a dispute, Michael would contact the seller ask the privacy information like credit card, paypal account, name and home address. This is an illegal thing in China and everyone felt disappointed. Most of them thought 91yun is just an 'affman', he help providers to sell rubbish and forced Chinese customer to accept it.

In my opinion, PayPal dispute for bad network to China without any discuss is an unwise behavior. But if the dedicated server is bad or no working, and the provider refused to refund, you can submit a dispute.(This is also banned by Michael)

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @gslidge3 I think he just explained it above. What are you not understanding

I would stick to his straight answer and make things clear.

• and thats what I opened this thread for. get the facts.

• To explain a little bit simpler.

The guy in 91yun thought he was one of the greatest men as he's making more than ten thousand dollars a month through his affiliate and thinks who pay a few buck for a vps would be a sh*t poor guys and these poor guys don't have the right to have the refund or Paypal dispute even if it's providers faults. He mentioned "FxxK off" to everyone that buys the CNY promo vps and ask for a refund because it hurt his affiliate business.

Thanked by 2doughmanes gslidge3
  • yorkchouyorkchou Member
    edited January 2017

Someone just asked whether it's okay to submit a dispute when the dedicated server is bad or not working and the provider refused to refund. And guess what? Michael simply replied "Don't join this special offer" and "fxxk off". That's kinda bully cuz you are not selling rubbish but real services just at a low end price.And if you do so, he threats that he's gonna put your personal information in public.

No refund? OK.No dispute? Ok. I just wanna hear it from the providers and read it from the TOS, not from 91yun. Don't say that you only wanna protect the relationship between providers and normal customers, cuz you just ruinned it.

Thanked by 1gslidge3

@gslidge3 said:

@doghouch said:
    @piero66 Care to provide "1000 of ways" to tell a year "not to dispute"?

@doghouch stop spamming my thread. people here are expressing their opinions.

if you got a question, just open another thread.

Fact that you're the original poster doesn't make you a moderator.