Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you accept Liberty Reserve?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do you accept Liberty Reserve?

RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep
edited February 2013 in General

I've had several clients asking about Liberty Reserve payments. Is it a good idea to accept them? What's the best way to tie into WHMCS? I appreciate all feedback.

Comments

• We use to but stopped, leads to people using our VPS for outgoing DDoS and other bs abuse.

• you'll get more Indians
    watch out

• I don't really see the attraction of Liberty Reserve. We already offer Paypal, Google Checkout, Amazon Simple Pay, and credit cards via Stripe.... what would we gain from Liberty Reserve?

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Damian A few clients demand it on our end, there is no other advantage.

• EGI considered it at one-time, but were advised that it would attract more abuse, which is not worth it.

• Yes, WHMcs supports it out of the box. Had several abuse on cheapest package, but never on anything higher so its wort it for us.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

There are many people faking identities and I can understand that, but police doesnt. However, being able to give them a CC or paypal account is somehow easing the situation.
    The abuse is not worth it for higher packages or yearlies as the transactions cant be reversed.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

We accept Liberty Reserve and its a really good payment gateway.