Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for yearly "proxy" vps in US
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for yearly "proxy" vps in US

YellowSlothYellowSloth Member
edited February 2013 in General

As the title states, I am looking for an offer. I require any kind of VPS located in the US for accessing some US-only websites. I just need as much disk space as to hold the OS (perhaps just a GB or so for a minimal Debian?) The CPU must be just enough to handle the data stream through the VPS. I require about 50mbit of speed, but it is not likely that I will ever reach that. (It has to be decent, though, so I expect to reach 20mbit on average if I make use of it.) I'll be fine with a 20GB a month cap. For ram I don't need much either, 64MB would be plenty. Oh, and an IPv4 would be nice.

Who can make me a nice yearly-priced offer?

So in short:

1-2GB HDD
64MB ram
50MBit
20GB/month
IPv4
Servers located in the US

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• BuyVM and SecureDragon.

• SecureDragon

• Hey @YellowSloth

I'll make an assumption that you're from the EU, since you have a .re domain name :)

Generally, most things on the East Coast should work fine for you. I've personally used Hostigation's North Carolina location as well as RamNode in Atlanta - Both are pretty awesome.

It might, however, be more economical to spin up a DigitalOcean droplet whenever you need access. If you only need it for 6 hours a month, then it'll only cost $0.01* 6 per month :)

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

If you are in Europe I could probably do a nice yearly deal in Choopa NJ. I'll pm you.

• $1 per month for the Budget-96mb plan here: https://ipxcore.com/budget-vps/

Hosted in Buffalo, NY, USA. Transit would probably be through Telia for you.I could set it to yearly for you, too.

Comes with a 7 day trial period too, so if you don't like it for whatever reason, you can get your money back.

• We can do this for $16/year @ Internap Texas with Interap optimized bandwidth.

Order here: https://www.cloudshards.com/budgetvpshosting.php