Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alipay payment gateway for hosting providers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

alipay payment gateway for hosting providers

haberthabert Member
edited December 2016 in Help

We are looking for Chinese payment solutions which could help us accept Chinese local payment methods like alipay, tenpay and unionpay. We tried to talk with alipay directly but it takes too long to get reply, and we found the following two PSPs:

www.paymentwall.com
www.payssion.com

I'd like to make sure if you guys have any experience with them? Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanked by 1xeromirza

Comments

• As i know paymentwall has very high fee for their mobile top up method which is take 55% from the total, so after all you will only have 45% in your account.

• @brian777 said:
    As i know paymentwall has very high fee for their mobile top up method which is take 55% from the total, so after all you will only have 45% in your account.

Hi brian777,

Thanks for your comment. Paymentwall seems only focus on game products and their fees are high indeed. Payssion's pricing sounds fair and they only charge 3.5% for alipay, which looks like a great deal for us. However, we have not used both of them before, thats why we wanna check if anyone uses their payment service so we can know them better, you know, the customer service is important and we will never want the late response just like the official alipay.

• Nobody in China uses TenPay anymore, so forget about that.

UnionPay on the other hand is a payment network (think VISA). PayPal accepts it as a method of payment for Chinese accounts IIRC.

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

What billing system do you use?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@brian777 said:
    As i know paymentwall has very high fee for their mobile top up method which is take 55% from the total, so after all you will only have 45% in your account.

That's just how mobile payments are though. From the research I did in the past, you're only ever going to get """""cheap""""" rates inside of Canada/USA and that's still going to eat 30%+ of your payment.

Francisco

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

any one using payssion.com from LET as their payment gateway?

• Sorry to bump this thread, but any feedback about payssion.com would be useful (Not just for China but other countries as well)

RIYAD said: any one using payssion.com from LET as their payment gateway?

• Hi,

I do have an account with alipay, their support is slow, the account was ready within few days after submitting all required documents, it should be fine to go with them.

• You can actually direct apply alipay from their website. 3% per transaction. However, its take min USD5000 for settlement.

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

How about https://pay.g2a.com/ ? They have a WHMCS module as well.

• @SpeedBus said:

Are they reliable ?

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

@SpeedBus said:

Are they any good?

• @SpeedBus said:

Also highly interested in feedback regarding G2A Pay. Are any hosting providers on this board utilizing and integrating this payment gateway with their systems?

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

i will be updating soon this topic here regarding the Payssion gw. Decided to take a try. So far seems like communication with their sales person is nice and very helpful,will see how it is when it comes to payouts :) I will keep it posted here anyway.

Thanked by 1woothosting
  • SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@Mridul said:

@SpeedBus said:

Are they reliable ?

@Hannan said:

@SpeedBus said:

Are they any good?

I've used them from the client side/perspective been smooth and easy to use, not sure from the service provider side though (ie, from the payment receivers side).

Thanked by 2Mridul Hannan
  • TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2017

@Mridul said:

@SpeedBus said:

Are they reliable ?

@Hannan said:

@SpeedBus said:

Are they any good?

Last time I contacted them, they stated that G2A Pay is only for digital goods, anything related to games.

Update, here is the reply from them:

Hello

Thank you for your interest in G2A PAY. Yet, the G2A PAY payment gateway is designed for games-related webstores selling games-related non-physical goods only, thus the cloud services are not suitable

Kind regards

X

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • G2A said they only accept projects specific for games. They denied my request.

I am talking with Payssion. However, they charge $20 for each payout (via wire)

Paymentwall is a holy crap. The incomes you generated in January will be paid out in MARCH!!?? And... they said that if I want to issue a refund to my customer I need to submit a ticket. I did so, but no one replies...

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep

@XIAOSpider97 said:
    G2A said they only accept projects specific for games. They denied my request.

Paymentwall is a holy crap. The incomes you generated in January will be paid out in MARCH!!?? And... they said that if I want to issue a refund to my customer I need to submit a ticket. I did so, but no one replies...

Payssion looks interesting, I just signed up but they don't validate things? Strange...

• @Qarizma said:
    Payssion looks interesting, I just signed up but they don't validate things? Strange...

Just wait and their support will contact you by email.

• Got in touch with Payssion and I'm gonna share details here.

1. For Payment methods in China, they support Alipay, Wepay (a payment integrated in Wechat) and Unionpay cards. All 3.5%. However, they charge 50c for each refunds using these 3 methods. (To issue your customer a refund you have to contact Payssion manually and they will process in 24 hours)

2. You can withdraw the amount immediately, once after the transaction is completed.

3. Payouts are via wire transfer, each payout costs $20.

4. No chargebacks are supported.

At least I am gonna drop Paymentwall and go with Payssion. Personally, holding my income for 2 months is totally unacceptable.

• haberthabert Member

@XIAOSpider97 said:
    Got in touch with Payssion and I'm gonna share details here.

1. For Payment methods in China, they support Alipay, Wepay (a payment integrated in Wechat) and Unionpay cards. All 3.5%. However, they charge 50c for each refunds using these 3 methods. (To issue your customer a refund you have to contact Payssion manually and they will process in 24 hours)

2. You can withdraw the amount immediately, once after the transaction is completed.

3. Payouts are via wire transfer, each payout costs $20.

4. No chargebacks are supported.

At least I am gonna drop Paymentwall and go with Payssion. Personally, holding my income for 2 months is totally unacceptable.

@XIAOSpider97 Thanks for your sharing. We compared paymentwall, payssion and g2a too and finally chose payssion because they are responsive and their pricing and settlement are fair. Another thing, payssion supports alipay, wechat pay and unionpay which is easy for the integration and much helpful to cover China.

• haberthabert Member

@racksx said:
    Hi,

I do have an account with alipay, their support is slow, the account was ready within few days after submitting all required documents, it should be fine to go with them.

Yea, we did experienced that too when we tried to contact alipay at the beginning. They don't have much support for overseas merchants, especially when you are not a big company.

• m3gfm3gf Member

www.daimiyun.cn
    third party , 1.2% per transaction

• LizCatLizCat Member

We can receive CNY and give you USD via PayPal or Bank transfer.

• Hi all,

Just bumping this thread again. We recently decided on Payssion as well, but we've experienced a few potential red flags along the way that have made us a bit wary about working with them:

• The only way to test in their sandbox is through some German bank system. When we finally go it live, we tested a Wechat payment, but the invoice for the payment has the Nihaopay logo (another processor) - no information about Payssion whatsoever. This worries me. I've asked them for more details about this relationship, but they have yet to reply.

• The most recent review here, https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.payssion.com, is about issues with withdrawing cash and also worries me.

• Even though they have listed in their terms and services that they can share the names of customers of theirs with other customers, they were very hesitant to send me any other websites or customers that use Payssion. When pressed, they finally did but they were all super old/bootleg looking websites.

Anyone have any experience using Payssion and actually making relatively frequent withdraws? Any other info? I'm new to the forum, thanks for the help so far!

• catdingcatding Member
    edited June 2018

China has strict policy on international transaction.
    And not everyone can transfer a lot of money to abroad, we have a 50000$ quota.
    So they cooperated with other foreign providers to offer service who need withdraw outside China.

@jasonedtech said:
    Hi all,

Just bumping this thread again. We recently decided on Payssion as well, but we've experienced a few potential red flags along the way that have made us a bit wary about working with them:

• The only way to test in their sandbox is through some German bank system. When we finally go it live, we tested a Wechat payment, but the invoice for the payment has the Nihaopay logo (another processor) - no information about Payssion whatsoever. This worries me. I've asked them for more details about this relationship, but they have yet to reply.

• The most recent review here, https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.payssion.com, is about issues with withdrawing cash and also worries me.

• Even though they have listed in their terms and services that they can share the names of customers of theirs with other customers, they were very hesitant to send me any other websites or customers that use Payssion. When pressed, they finally did but they were all super old/bootleg looking websites.

Anyone have any experience using Payssion and actually making relatively frequent withdraws? Any other info? I'm new to the forum, thanks for the help so far!

• @habert said:
    We are looking for Chinese payment solutions which could help us accept Chinese local payment methods like alipay, tenpay and unionpay. We tried to talk with alipay directly but it takes too long to get reply, and we found the following two PSPs:

www.paymentwall.com
    www.payssion.com

I'd like to make sure if you guys have any experience with them? Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

>
    >

that is easy.you go with international Alipay to ask support online.Here is link:https://global.alipay.com/.we used it.hope it is helpful to you.

Thanks.

• jeff9023jeff9023 Member
    edited June 2018

Chinese likes to use alipay, wechat pay. union pay is not normal to use.

What is your website system?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@XIAOSpider97 said:
    G2A said they only accept projects specific for games. They denied my request.

Add a Gameserver plan to your portfolio :P

• dj35dj35 Member

Paymentwall is a CRAP, don't use that!
    They never make the payout on-time, and always try to trouble you:
    1) Ask you provide as many documents as possible, so called security.
    2) The customer service is totally a shit, the average response time is at least 3 days.
    3) The technical service is also a crap, tens of times of callback delays, and they never had any apology.
    4) The commission fee is unacceptably high.
    5) They will try their best to keep the payout and not transfer to you, you know, they ask you to explain or provide something, you response in first time, then, 3 days passed, they replied to ask more, then, you still response in the first time, then, one week passed, they still has no response, you know their trick.

Literally a scam! disappointing!