Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

alipay payment gateway for hosting providers - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

alipay payment gateway for hosting providers

2»

Comments

• HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

@jasonedtech said:

Anyone have any experience using Payssion and actually making relatively frequent withdraws? Any other info? I'm new to the forum, thanks for the help so far!

I can vouch for Payssion, they are not FRAUD

We are using them since few months and no issues with withdrawals the only drawback is they send payment 15 days after you request withdrawal which affects cashflow

• haberthabert Member

@HostEONS said:

@jasonedtech said:

Anyone have any experience using Payssion and actually making relatively frequent withdraws? Any other info? I'm new to the forum, thanks for the help so far!

I can vouch for Payssion, they are not FRAUD

We are using them since few months and no issues with withdrawals the only drawback is they send payment 15 days after you request withdrawal which affects cashflow

You can request a shorter settlement cycle if you have much volume, which should be helpful for the cashflow.

We get only about 7-8K via Payssion, most of our payments are via Stripe and PayPal, so it's not much of an issue for us, but if somebody depends completely on Payssion then it could affect cashflow

• hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

We have been using Payssion for quite some time now and haven't had any issues.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Stripe also does Ali

• haberthabert Member

@hostens said:
    We have been using Payssion for quite some time now and haven't had any issues.

Sounds good. I found payssion supports many payment options including Chinese payment methods, so do you have any experience with their other payment methods in Asia, Europe and Latin America?

• haberthabert Member

@Clouvider said:
    Stripe also does Ali

yea, but Stripe charges a transaction fee of $0.35 which accounts for another 3% if the transaction amount is $10 on average. As you can see, its not so good for most hosting business.

We are using Stripe for AliPay instead of Payssion because we are based in Singapore and Stripe AliPau charges our clients in SGD instead of USD so we save on forex charges also Payssion charges wire fees but there is no such fees associated with Stripe and Stripe does weekly settlements

• hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

@habert said:
    do you have any experience with their other payment methods in Asia, Europe and Latin America?

Yes, we have some of them activated and haven't heard of any issues.

• estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

@jasonedtech said:
    Hi all,

Just bumping this thread again. We recently decided on Payssion as well, but we've experienced a few potential red flags along the way that have made us a bit wary about working with them:

• The only way to test in their sandbox is through some German bank system. When we finally go it live, we tested a Wechat payment, but the invoice for the payment has the Nihaopay logo (another processor) - no information about Payssion whatsoever. This worries me. I've asked them for more details about this relationship, but they have yet to reply.

• The most recent review here, https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.payssion.com, is about issues with withdrawing cash and also worries me.

• Even though they have listed in their terms and services that they can share the names of customers of theirs with other customers, they were very hesitant to send me any other websites or customers that use Payssion. When pressed, they finally did but they were all super old/bootleg looking websites.

we have been using Payssion for 2 years or even more. Support works well via e-mail and I don't have any bad words about it. After your account is verified and documents provided, there is no problem with withdrawals. At least so far we had not noticed any bumps in that matter.