Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Datashack (nocix) blocked
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Datashack (nocix) blocked

norival1992norival1992 Member
edited September 2016 in Help

Thank you silly guyS.
Sorry jarland, but almost them dont want to help

Comments

• You can wait for 24 hours or open thread in forums and bashing them maybe they will unblock your server or show you the exit door

• Thank you for your help. But now, i only need them open my network and let i open my firewall, attacks will go out immediately, but they dont want.

I opened topic on webhostingtalk already. I am waiting for reply.

• JoeMeritJoeMerit Veteran
    edited September 2016

they dont want attacks? shame on them!

• They dont want to re-route my network. They said it will be automatical with 24 hours.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited September 2016

Did you receive or send attacks? I'm curious because you seem to think that "opening" (going to assume you mean enabling) your firewall will resolve it. You cannot effectively firewall off a network flood unless it's outgoing or incoming at a rate lower than your port can handle.

• @jarland said:
    Did you receive or send attacks? I'm curious because you seem to think that "opening" (going to assume you mean enabling) your firewall will resolve it. You cannot effectively firewall off a network flood unless it's outgoing or incoming at a rate lower than your port can handle.

I recieved 16Gbps today, but with this amount, i think firewall can handle them, because my server is strong.

Dual E5-2670v2, RAM 32GB. With over 200 visitor per minutes, CPU load average : 0.2% only.

edited September 2016

@norival1992 said:

@jarland said:

I recieved 16Gbps today, but with this amount, i think firewall can handle them, because my server is strong.

Dual E5-2670v2, RAM 32GB. With over 200 visitor per minutes, CPU load average : 0.2% only.

Nope. Your port is most definitely not over 1Gbps with this provider. You're asking them to remove the null route so that you and others can be offline, instead of just you offline. There is nothing to be gained by either of you by such an action.

• I told to them that, block all traffic and give me access to server only, after configing all thing, and i will tell to them to enable traffic again.

Thanked by 1thenet
  • rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

norival1992 said: I told to them that, block all traffic and give me access to server only, after configing all thing, and i will tell to them to enable traffic again.

You will not be able to do anything about an incoming flood on your software firewall. Unless, you are hosting VMs on that machine, and you mean you will resolve it by taking down the VM that is sending out the flood?

edited September 2016

@norival1992 said:
    I told to them that, block all traffic and give me access to server only, after configing all thing, and i will tell to them to enable traffic again.

That requires them to allow the traffic into their network, filter it, and then pass it on. They don't have equipment that can handle filtering of DDOS attacks. It would max out more than your port and keep both you and others offline.

You might be able to pay them to route another IP to the box that you can tunnel in through. You'll also need a KVM or IPMI to log in and route the new IP.

• Another US providers are expensive, almost my customers are from Japan. Use France server will have DDOS protection but it connect to Japan badly.

@norival1992 said:
    Another US providers are expensive, almost my customers are from Japan. Use France server will have DDOS protection but it connect to Japan badly.

Welcome to hosting.

• @jarland said:

@norival1992 said:
    Another US providers are expensive, almost my customers are from Japan. Use France server will have DDOS protection but it connect to Japan badly.

Welcome to hosting.

Hosting will be hacked easiler.

@norival1992 said:

@jarland said:

@norival1992 said:

Welcome to hosting.

Hosting will be hacked easiler.

Are you serious right now?

• Yes, i dont like hosting also managed service.
    I want to do everything by myself so my experience will be increased because i am not lazy man.

• norival1992 said: Hosting will be hacked easiler.

Don't just don't

Thanked by 1doghouch

@norival1992 said:
    Yes, i dont like hosting also managed service.
    I want to do everything by myself so my experience will be increased because i am not lazy man.

Well I wish you the best of luck. I would have recommended that you learn how the hosting industry and networking in general function before going live and making offers.

@sdglhm said:

norival1992 said: Hosting will be hacked easiler.

Don't just don't

Found this gem in their offer thread when someone asked why they didn't have SSL on billing: "We turned off https because it is not compatible with vps servers."

I'm trying to be nicer here but this is really really hard guys.

• @jarland said:

@norival1992 said:

Well I wish you the best of luck. I would have recommended that you learn how the hosting industry and networking in general function before going live and making offers.

Because i dont think their filter is bad :) like i requested from another hosting.

edited September 2016

@norival1992 said:

@jarland said:

@norival1992 said:

Because i dont think their filter is bad :) like i requested from another hosting.

Then you have no idea at all about who you are hosting with and what their capabilities are. They literally do not have a device that can bring 16Gbps in from the upstreams, filter it, and keep everyone online. I'm 100% confident in this.

I'm sorry but in the interest of not making LET a shit hole, that provider tag is being reclaimed.

• norival1992norival1992 Member
    edited September 2016

@jarland said:

@norival1992 said:

@jarland said:

@norival1992 said:

Then you have no idea at all about who you are hosting with and what their capabilities are. They literally do not have a device that can bring 16Gbps in from the upstreams, filter it, and keep everyone online. I'm 100% confident in this.

Nocix returned to me only 5 IPs

• Am I even legitimately reading this correctly or have I inadvertently became drunk because this thread makes 0 sense.

• I think my brain just fell out form sheer incredulity.
    The charitable part of me wants to blame language, but i think it is more like Dunning-Kruger

Thanked by 2jar ihatetonyy
  • doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited September 2016

Sells SSL certificate on their site.. can't even enable SSL and claims RateGain as a testimonial. Sadly this is funnier than whats considered funny on television

edited September 2016

@doughmanes said:
    Sells SSL certificate on their site.. can't even enable SSL and claims RateGain as a testimonial. Sadly this is funnier than whats considered funny on television

that is information from my customers which i collected. did you check our SSL , do not talk anything if you dont understand.

stop silly answers if you dont want to help. and please keep your self-respect.

• Last place I worked for had RateGain as a customer. I can almost guarantee that RG has never used you if you can't enable SSL. However Donald Trump faked it until he made it so there's some luck for you.

• @doughmanes said:
    Last place I worked for had RateGain as a customer. I can almost guarantee that RG has never used you if you can't enable SSL. However Donald Trump faked it until he made it so there's some luck for you.

http://prntscr.com/ce2ue4
    Is that okay? You can go to play with Donald Trump, and stop talking about silly thing as i stated.

• There is most definitely a language and understanding barrier here, someone please translate for his own sake!

@HyperSpeed said:
    There is most definitely a language and understanding barrier here, someone please translate for his own sake!

Unfortunately the language barrier is the least of issues here. I tried to be friendly but some poor unsuspecting customer is going to learn a valuable lesson about researching their provider.

edited September 2016

edited. and stop talking below service, it is not working. stop selling for long time ago.