Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your favorite NAT VPS provider?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Your favorite NAT VPS provider?

SpicyPepperSpicyPepper Member
edited August 2016 in General

Just curious on what everybody's favorite is...

Comments

• VirtWire

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • LES, i83, and every other NAT VPS provider.

• Gestion DBI. 6 boxes with them (I think), bandwidth in NJ is pretty premium, one of my Syncthing relays runs there.

WisHosting. $3/yr. 20GB HDD. 250mbps unmetered shared port.

i-83 comes in next for unmetered bw. Singapore location got direct peering to my house.

Won't be trying VirtWire (due to bad reviews).

Will be trying MyServerPlanet when I got time.

There's also RansomIT with Australia location. Seems like good stuff.

• GCatGCat Member

Oh gee, a NAT vps provider name, gosh damn this is hard... I mean I'm a cheap asswipe and don't feel like spending money often...

• @GCat said:
    Oh gee, a NAT vps provider name, gosh damn this is hard... I mean I'm a cheap asswipe and don't feel like spending money often...

That's not fucking premium stuff im looking for!

launches up Vagrant instance

Thanked by 1GCat
  • GCatGCat Member

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

SON OF A BITCH! HOW DARE YOU USE VAGRANT! WE'RE FUCKING LOW END. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @GCat said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

SON OF A BITCH! HOW DARE YOU USE VAGRANT! WE'RE FUCKING LOW END. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

FUCK YOU I CAN CHOOSE TO BE PREMIUM AF BECAUSE I CAN $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

VAGRANT = GET FUCKING RICH SON

WATCH ME COUNT DOLLA WITH PREMIUM NAT VPS

• GCatGCat Member

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

• @GCat said:

Sorry for being on LowEndTalk and talking about cheap deals!

• @GCat said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@GCat said:

You should have went home, like 12 hours ago?

• @SpicyPepper said:

No problem, bro.

The best NAT provider I ever found is TP-Link. Because they know how awesome they are, they automatically create an account for you. Login and password is the same to keep everything simple. Isn't that awesome? My login is "admin". However I'm not sure what you will get.

Connection to my PC is just awesome. It is incredibly fast. However sometimes it drops Internet connection and support don't want to help me with it. I don't know why.

You can check them out at http://192.168.0.1/

Thanked by 1GCat
  • @MrPsycho said:

@SpicyPepper said:

No problem, bro.

The best NAT provider I ever found is TP-Link. Because they know how awesome they are, they automatically create an account for you. Login and password is the same to keep everything simple. Isn't that awesome? My login is "admin". However I'm not sure what you will get.

Connection to my PC is just awesome. It is incredibly fast. However sometimes it drops Internet connection and support don't want to help me with it. I don't know why.

Ew, TP-Link. Flashed OpenWRT and it got bricked. Their software is too awesome!

I use Aztech, it's faster!

192.168.1.254 my best friend.

• MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited August 2016

@theroyalstudent said:

@MrPsycho said:

@SpicyPepper said:

No problem, bro.

Did you try to open ticket?

Or you're just complaing without talking to support?

• @MrPsycho said:

@theroyalstudent said:

@MrPsycho said:

@SpicyPepper said:

No problem, bro.

Did you try to open ticket?

I directly charged back. Best decision of my life. It's why I'm rich!

• @theroyalstudent That aint anything compared to this (special gif in place for pokimon enthusiasts):

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • Anyone knows NAT in SG that provide automatic reverse proxy?

• edited August 2016

@NanoG6 said:
    Anyone knows NAT in SG that provide automatic reverse proxy?

LowEndSpirit used to, i-83 has SG but doesn't do automatic reverse proxy.

Waiting for another LowEndHost to do it in SG.

@davidgestiondbi ever thought of doing it here? Since you have NAT HK from NewMedia already, doesn't hurt that much to do that with NewMedia in SG right? ;)

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @davidgestiondbi has auto rproxy in HK?

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • @NanoG6 said:
    @davidgestiondbi has auto rproxy in HK?

Used to. Nowadays he probably disabled automatic due to inactivity?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@NanoG6 said:
    @davidgestiondbi has auto rproxy in HK?

Yes we do. However the automatic setup script is in maintenance, so, simply open a ticket to setup.

Regards, David

Thanked by 1NanoG6
  • I use Inception for NAT boxes and they are good for the small stuff which I do.

• I'm using Gestion DBI for the 3rd week now.. So far so good.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • Always liked inceptions locations more.

• VbroVbro Member

I bought NAT vps from quadhost at the moment its idle because I have no idea how to install squid proxy on it.

• I have both quadhost and Inceptionhosting NAT VPS for OpenVPN and development purpose. Both have a great uptime.

Recently, got another FREE NAT from Inceptionhosting as a Birthday gift given by owner. Thanks a lots.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Vbro said:
    I bought NAT vps from quadhost at the moment its idle because I have no idea how to install squid proxy on it.

You can check LowEndGuide, they have a tutorial for the installation. Otherwise, we provide an OS with Squid for NAT VPS already installed.

Thanked by 1Vbro
  • @Vbro said:

Search for hidden refuge squid installer :-)

Oe command installer :-)

Thanked by 1Vbro