Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What open source control panel are you using? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What open source control panel are you using?

13»

Comments

• @RosenCruz said: Which Plesk I should buy for OpenVZ ???

As far as I know, there is no Plesk license for OpenVZ.

• @kalam said: As far as I know, there is no Plesk license for OpenVZ.

Ouch :/

• @Zero That's very interesting and awesome if it works. I based my answer off of the response I got from my license provider. Maybe they simply didn't know you could do that. Someone here should test the Virtuozzo license on OpenVZ and confirm it.

• Thanks for the information. I guess I will give it a try, all I can lose is 1,5 EUR

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@kalam said: Someone here should test the Virtuozzo license on OpenVZ and confirm it.

I think it is supposed to work :D

• I ve purchased one from the link above. Still waiting for license information cause my order is pending. Will share information here if I can install it . Or can let some experienced one in if interested.

• I can confirm that Plesk 11 for Virtuozzo systems is running fine on my OpenVZ box. Installation and configuration was pretty easy. Just to let everyone know.

• ..just set up a little ispconfig cluster... an Ubuntu 12.04 master running all services (using approx ~350M with no real service load), and two Debian Squeeze BIND DNS slaves running on 256 LEB's (each using approx 160M sans queries).. so it actually makes a real nice BIND cluster.. and even though the interface is a tad ugly, it is still quite intuitive.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

zPanel X, EHCP, and ISPConfig (in the order I prefer them)