Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VoIP vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VoIP vps

Hello all I am currently looking to switch my vps provider as the uptime as of late has been horrible.

I will be running a team speak server I need 3tb transfer minimum 1gig of ram minimum and 1vcpu minimum I am currently paying 30 a year for that and I do not mind spending a little bit more I would prefer a provider on the east coast if at all possible. My main concern is that the ToS allows team speak and it has a history of good uptimes

Disclaimer:
I am currently typing this on my phone I apologize for any mistakes.

Comments

• Why do you need such high requirements for a team speak server?

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Why do you need such high requirements for a team speak server?

I currently have 600 - 800 users connecting at any point in time now RAM requirements might be a little high but I feel strongly that as of right now I'm using 512 of the 1 gig I have now so I still have room to grow. As for the transfer I'm using close to 1.5 2 Tb right now

• TheGame said: 600 - 800 users

Then you should probably think about a DDoS Protection, if you got "enemies" out there, as I guess it's gaming related?

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited January 2016

If your server is that big, then I suggest you find some "premium" hosts with a awesome SLA uptime guarantee, and better yet some ddos protection. I don't think it worth saving $50 a year and having the server go down once a week or something due to various of reasons.

Edit: Take a look at dediserve.com, though not sure about the ddos protection part (and pricing will not be at $30 a year, even with promos). Or ramnode.com, but ddos protection is extra per month (and I think the monthly price won't be low either).

Thanked by 1dediserve