Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to start vpn business like pdproxy
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to start vpn business like pdproxy

I want to start vpn business like pdproxy, plz help any knowledgeable person can help .

Comments

• Lets start.

Go learn which platform (OVPN,PPTP etc)
    Get a billing panel
    Get some servers
    Get some knowledge of how to run servers
    Get some knowledge of how to run VPNs
    Setup the VPNs for public use

SELL.

Or you could give in all dreams of running a VPN business and save yourself time, money, sanity and our fucking rage of your incompetence.

Kind regards,
    Tom

• Much inspired by LowEndVPN, aren't you?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Lets start.

Get a billing panel
    Get some servers

SELL.

Or you could give in all dreams of running a VPN business and save yourself time, money, sanity and our fucking rage of your incompetence.

Kind regards,
    Tom

To be fair, same can be said for just shared hosting providers and VPS providers...

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2015

Step one: Write a business model (without this your chances of lasting more than a year or two is greatly diminished).

Step two: Get funding (ask friends/family, save up money yourself, or present your business model to possible investors).

Step three: Hire somebody who can start a business (asking how to start a business on a forum shows that you are not ready to start a business yet and the delivery of your request shows that you need a lot of assistance so hire somebody first and foremost).

Thanked by 1singsing
  • you just joined @biwavayu and posted a thread , so i summon @simonindia

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Lets start.

Get a billing panel
    Get some servers

SELL.

Kind regards,
    Tom

i know how to setup openvpn and all vpn the thing is i am not able to connect openvpn client generator to billing panel,

• @IThinkUFailed said:
    To be fair, same can be said for just shared hosting providers and VPS providers...

If they have knowledge, ambition, ideas of how to do it, determination and plans let them do it. If they have to rely on scripts (to a certain degree is ok) and the customers to help then I'd advise against it

• @biwavayu said:
    i know how to setup openvpn and all vpn the thing is i am not able to connect openvpn client generator to billing panel,

There we go. Thats what you should be asking haha not how to do everything ;)

• @creep said:
    you just joined biwavayu and posted a thread , so i summon simonindia

i joined to get help or there is no need to join :P

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

First write an easy-to-use Windows desktop client. Many competitors have one, and they're cheap, too.

Thanked by 2netomx Ole_Juul
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    There we go. Thats what you should be asking haha not how to do everything ;)

i asked all becouse i need much more help not this only can you help ?? i wanna make a website like pdproxy.com

• @raindog308 said:
    First write an easy-to-use Windows desktop client. Many competitors have one, and they're cheap, too.

hahaha nice one bro :D

• Any one know how to do it ?

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    If they have knowledge, ambition, ideas of how to do it, determination and plans let them do it. If they have to rely on scripts (to a certain degree is ok) and the customers to help then I'd advise against it

I agree entirely. They need common sense too. Not just "help pls" on threads.

• @IThinkUFailed said:

:) perfect :D

• @IThinkUFailed said:

If you have common seance the just leave
    , dont fuck with words if you know tell or fuck off

• @biwavayu said:
    , dont fuck with words if you know tell or fuck off

You are the one that has just joined you are in a better place to fuck off

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    You are the one that has just joined you are in a better place to fuck off

fuck off who told you to help me fuck off jerk

• @biwavayu said:
    If you have common seance the just leave , dont fuck with words if you know tell or fuck off

Don't try even try and insult me until you can make a comprehensible sentence... Nobody will help you with an attitude like that. Besides - I never even commented regarding you and was just referring to people in general but it's pretty obvious you're an idiot.

If you cannot follow the basic steps to set up an OpenVPN server to start learning this stuff then you're clearly not cut out for anything related to VPN's and should just buy something like PrivateInternetAccess...

Thanked by 1nulldev
  • @IThinkUFailed said:
    If you cannot follow the basic steps to set up an OpenVPN server to start learning this stuff then you're clearly not cut out for anything related to VPN's and should just buy something like PrivateInternetAccess...

bro me not insulting you me insulting @TinyTunnel_Tom he is poking his head uselessly without any knowledge , i know you know things so help me fully i can pay you.

• @biwavayu said:
    bro me not insulting you me insulting TinyTunnel_Tom he is poking his head uselessly without any knowledge , i know you know things so help me fully i can pay you.

I won't help you regardless of how much you offer to pay me...

If you have common seance the just leave , dont fuck with words if you know tell or fuck off

• @IThinkUFailed said:

Its ok

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Deadpooled before even thinking of a name. New record?

• Just don't.

• Just make sure your business ends up on compare websites like http://comparevpn.com

Also you might want to notify people about your business on http://www.reddit.com/r/VPN

What price range have you been thinking of?

• @batters said:
    Just make sure your business ends up on compare websites like http://comparevpn.com

Also you might want to notify people about your business on http://www.reddit.com/r/VPN

What price range have you been thinking of?

TNX FOR YOUR AWESOME REPLY I WANNA START WITH 2USD PER MONTH

biwavayu said: hahaha nice one bro :D

If you think that's a joke...you obviously have done zero research, or even googling.

@KuJoe is right: you've already deadpooled. You may not know it yet.

biwavayu said: TNX FOR YOUR AWESOME REPLY I WANNA START WITH 2USD PER MONTH

It's that key on the left of your keyboard, probably above the Shift.

• @biwavayu

Your language is not appropriate. Please see the rules.

Continuing to insult members will result in a ban.

Why don't you apologize so we can all move on? :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • battersbatters Member
    edited December 2015

NP. Good luck with your endeavours!