Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want to start vpn business like pdproxy - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want to start vpn business like pdproxy

2»

Comments

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited December 2015

Unbelievable.

If you seriously wanted to connect OpenVPN to WHMCS, you should consider Radius.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

biwavayu said: know you know things so help me fully i can pay you.

How much are you willing to pay?

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited December 2015

Take the time to design a custom client with a range of different usable ports, locations and VPN protocols. Include some extra fun stuff like DNS/ICMP tunnel, but make sure you have it all packaged in an easy to use application for Windows with instructions on how to set up other protocols and devices manually.

The more people who feel your VPN is useful to them the more people will sign up and use it. There isn't too much premade software for running this sort of thing, and even if you can't do it without raising prices people still want a VPN that's different and unique from the next VPN provider on Google. How about multi language support for Chinese users, combined with some different ways to evade the GFW and automatically change out blocked IP's. That would be a massive hit and such an untapped market, I can guarantee 99% of existing VPN providers don't care about their non English client base and if they can actually access the servers. Just checking now I can see PrivateInternetAccess's VPN IP's are blocked in China - not a good idea to rule out the largest country in the world in terms of population.

Just a few ideas, but it's the same as setting up and getting funding for any other business - Google and your local government websites are your friends here. As long as you find something people need or want, and give it to them in a way nobody else does (nothing sexual) then you will be successful. Don't half arse anything, don't cut corners and don't try to be cheaper than everyone else unless you like living in poverty...

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • biwavayu said: i know you know things so help me fully i can pay you.

You know nothing, Jon Snow

• KuJoe said: New record?

New record ! Can we all have some beer to celebrate.

OP - Advice you to check our radius if you're really really and really serious.

• All of you just fuck off, cunts. :)

• ATHK said: All of you just fuck off, cunts. :)

I knew it, @Nekki has more than one account.

Thanked by 2rokok GM2015
  • ATHKATHK Member
    edited December 2015

@Ishaq said:
    I knew it, Nekki has more than one account.

Lololol far from being a nutter like that guy..

• Always nice to know who's a nutter, and who's not.