Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLUEVM.com bad service not recommended
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLUEVM.com bad service not recommended

patakapataka Member
edited May 2015 in Reviews

My hosting services down in bluevm
and has 7 days to send tickets are not in response and fix my problem
Bluevm not recommended service

Comments

• BLUEVM NOT BUYVM!!!

• patakapataka Member

sorry wrong already edit :D

• @pataka said:
    sorry wrong already edit :D

haha no worries :P

• rds100rds100 Member

For how long have you been their customer?

• We accept BlueVM refugees at anytime :)

Thanked by 1BuyAds
  • patakapataka Member

@rds100 said:
    For how long have you been their customer?

one and a half year

• @MisterHost_NET you can match Bluevm's price?

Thanked by 1MisterHost_NET
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

MisterHost_NET said: We accept BlueVM refugees at anytime :)

Classy.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@mpkossen can we just get a BlueVM complaints stciky? serious suggestion.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @toirdaprr said:
    MisterHost_NET vps too?

Yes if paid yearly. We offer only KVM Virtualization so we do not oversell our nodes.

• coolicecoolice Member
    edited May 2015

@MisterHost_NET said:
    Yes if paid yearly. We offer only KVM Virtualization so we do not oversell our nodes.

If you do no know how, we can oversell your KVM nodes for you :D ...

Don't ever say that... cause shows incompetence at least ... (you can state that you do not oversell swap as ram cause of your company policy but never mention that you do not oversell cause of virtualization technology used ) . KVM can be overselled as easily as any other virtualization technology ... Overcommitment is there by design so big biz be able effective utilize resources of hardware they have...

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited May 2015

MisterHost_NET said: Yes if paid yearly. We offer only KVM Virtualization so we do not oversell our nodes.

KVM can be easily oversold lol. KSM helps

• @MisterHost_NET sent PM.

Thanked by 1MisterHost_NET
  • Guys we do not oversell the resources. Overselling can cause bad reputation one day and that's why better to sell that what we have.

@toirdaprr just sent you PM. Thank you for the interest.

Regards,
    Gregory J. Costas
    MisterHost.NET

• NekkiNekki Veteran

MisterHost_NET said: Guys we do not oversell the resources. Overselling can cause bad reputation one day and that's why better to sell that what we have.

No, it's better to oversell and manage it well and responsibly. Stating you don't oversell gives the impression that a) you're lying or b) you don't really know what you're doing so you're playing it safe.

Thanked by 3namhuy TarZZ92 netomx
  • lmerinolmerino Member

Really? I didn't see this coming.

• smansman Member
    edited May 2015

@MisterHost_NET said:

So KVM=no oversell. I learn something new every day around here...lol.

I have KVM and OVZ nodes and I can oversell both if I wanted to. I don't but then again everyone say that.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Well, as @joepie91 found out last night it's confirmed that they're owned by ChicagoVPS. I'll let the rest of you make of that what you will.

Would post the link but certain people here don't like vpsboard links, but now you know where to find it.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • comXyzcomXyz Member

Well, you should avoid some blue and green things bro.

Jar said: they're owned by ChicagoVPS

What a shock, up next Chris jumps in with a "hey we are going to get better and its not my fault because I don't manage the support tickets myself" post.

Thanked by 4jar Pwner netomx ATHK
  • classyclassy Member

@Jar said:
    Well, as joepie91 found out last night it's confirmed that they're owned by ChicagoVPS. I'll let the rest of you make of that what you will.

Would post the link but certain people here don't like vpsboard links, but now you know where to find it.

Huh, wasn't this confirmed long ago? Or was there never concrete evidence?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Jar said: Well, as @joepie91 found out last night it's confirmed that they're owned by ChicagoVPS. I'll let the rest of you make of that what you will.

What makes me sad is that they just don't come out an admit it. These things always come out eventually, and it only damages credibility when you're deliberately economical with the truth.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@classy said:
    Huh, wasn't this confirmed long ago? Or was there never concrete evidence?

To the best of my knowledge it was merely suggested previously.

• classyclassy Member

@Jar said:
    To the best of my knowledge it was merely suggested previously.

Wasn't some db or screenshot leaked where solus admin table had our friends from cvps with recent login dates listed?

• JordanJordan Member

I think people here are misunderstanding. BlueVM has only just been taken over by new management this month. Prior to this it was owned and operated entirely by Justin.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

J0rd4n said: I think people here are misunderstanding. BlueVM has only just been taken over by new management this month. Prior to this it was owned and operated entirely by Justin.

At this stage the actual date is irrelevant, the point is that the business went to new owners without customers being told.

J0rd4n said: BlueVM has only just been taken over by new management this month. Prior to this it was owned and operated entirely by Justin.

How do you know that out of interest?

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Jar said:
    Well, as joepie91 found out last night it's confirmed that they're owned by ChicagoVPS. I'll let the rest of you make of that what you will.

Well, I didn't make the original discovery. Merely pointed out the VPSBoard thread on IRC :)

Thanked by 1netomx