Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 1240+ / 16GB / 240+GB SSD and 500GB+ HDD - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E3 1240+ / 16GB / 240+GB SSD and 500GB+ HDD

2»

Comments

• @JWU42 said:
    UPDATE

Overall remain satisfied- especially at the pricing offered. They added a few new options via the management interface for simple things like rDNS.

And now to the things I should have known...

1. At these prices don't expect a newer SSD (4+ year old Sandforce SSD with hundreds of TB written)

2. The 1240v2 is slower (for most of my needs) than a 1230v3

3. The LG for many sites doesn't always show the IP space you will get. Ended up in CC IP land which isn't ideal (IMHO).

Line speeds have been very good and support excellent. Overall satisfied as noted but a few minor things that would take me from satisfied to thrilled (newer SSD and more transparency on IP space).

Glad that you're enjoying our service!

We don't put faulty drives in to servers, and we have a mix of very new to some slightly older drives in use. But, if they start to show issues, you let us know and we'll get that swapped out for you.

• @Yura - Thanks for the comment. As more of a n00b perhaps my learnings can provide benefit to others.

@Magnus - No issues thus far with the SSD but it is certainly near EOL.

Thanked by 2Yura VortexMagnus
  • VortexMagnus said: VNDX814 - Dallas - E3-1240v2 / 32GB RAM / 1x 120GB SSD &1TB SATA

any promo on cpanel?