Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CPanel Alternatives..? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CPanel Alternatives..?

2»

Comments

• Cpanel actually the best... :) you buy a vps and install Cpanel and everything is ready or almost ready... so it's fast setup. and they have support also.

• You can look at Centos web control panel.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2016

VestaCP or Ajenti V; both are really good free panels, although Ajenti V is quite new.

• looks like op decided to use cpanel for his fiverr deal. So perhaps he is no longer interested in alternatives? But as a fiverr management consultant, I'm sure he can provide more insight into the ramifications of his choices.

• So I have like 10 control panels I am thinking of running a PoC on, maybe a clarification question would help.

Are there any control panels that are secure (https) OOTB? (Not asking about publicly registered/validated SSL.. I can handle that separately).

• I hear on fiverr there is a mad man styled consultant that can help you assess your situation

• Cyberpanel is pretty good. I've been using it on my 3 VPS for 6 months. No complaints.

This discussion has been closed.