Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PremiumVM Launch Offers - IPv6 - 1GB @ $4 - 2GB @ $6 - Columbus, OH - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PremiumVM Launch Offers - IPv6 - 1GB @ $4 - 2GB @ $6 - Columbus, OH

13»

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@dominicl said: New order links for products due to website issues:

Corrected, please PM me/Liam or another of the mods next time and/or flag the post instead.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Infinity said: Corrected, please PM me/Liam or another of the mods next time and/or flag the post instead.

;-)

• Still not a working website!

• @liam @infinity in light of this: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10020/what-the-hell and given that @dominicl isn't taking his responsibilities seriously by at least stating on his own offer thread that he is suspending orders (not that there is a website to order from right now).... shouldn't this offer be put on hold given the provider has stated they suffered a full security breach?

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@ZinnVPS said: Still not a working website!

There was, but as you may know somebody hacked my passwords.

@craigb said: @liam @infinity in light of this: http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10020/what-the-hell and given that @dominicl isn't taking his responsibilities seriously by at least stating on his own offer thread that he is suspending orders (not that there is a website to order from right now).... shouldn't this offer be put on hold given the provider has stated they suffered a full security breach?

I never "suspended" orders. There's been times where people couldn't order due to the website being offline. I'm now back in everywhere and am working my hardest to get things back online.

• @dominicl no i meant you should suspend orders/this offer thread until you've assessed exposure of client info/data and reinstalled to a known-good state such that future clients info is not at risk