Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why didn't you purchase a service from LowEndBox during Black Friday/Cyber Monday? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why didn't you purchase a service from LowEndBox during Black Friday/Cyber Monday?

2»

Comments

• Lack of ipv6 support in many of the offers.

• Honestly LET need a better platform for sales. Offers with a trillion pages, is hard to keep up. We should code something better for the offer section.

Then you have @Nekki with caps, of course, easy to read.

• layclayc Member
    edited November 2016

Either location didn't meet my requirements (EU location) or they where sold out :(

I wish I could have wasted more money on Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals.

• There's an interesting point.

We all the offers US locations only?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

No pretentious reasons, just didn't have time to even look at it this year. If I had time I would have put together some London offers together. Looking at it now, seems to have ben pretty active. I just saw Ant's offers which look like they were pretty good while they lasted.

• @Infinity said:
    No pretentious reasons, just didn't have time to even look at it this year. If I had time I would have put together some London offers together. Looking at it now, seems to have ben pretty active. I just saw Ant's offers which look like they were pretty good while they lasted.

Apparently it would have been a bit of a waste of time making an LEB offer, but it would have been good to have you join the fun here on LET.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2016

@Francisco said:
    NOT ENOUGH CAPS.

He went to the doctor and got some medicine

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • I'm late and when I realized the promo all sold out and gone! Give me the link for $5 Atom! @Nekki

• @Nekki said:
    There's an interesting point.

Wasn't it Buffalo, Buffalo or Buffalo though?

• Nekki said: Poll not found

Where is the poll ?

• @dotted said:

Nekki said: Poll not found

Where is the poll ?

Cluster

• @Nekki said:

@dotted said:

Nekki said: Poll not found

Where is the poll ?

Cluster

Honestly, the threads you animated with the rest of the members were more interesting + you snooze you lose, food is overrated and f*ck online.net.

• @Nekki said:
    There's an interesting point.

Most offers where located in the US, there where we few decent in europe but they've been sold out when I checked LEB/LET.

• Because the stock from InceptionHosting was gone (6gb OVZ offer), great provider and a great deal on that offer, wish @AnthonySmith had more stock available.

• emgemg Veteran

Didn't need one.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Infinity said:
    If I had time I would have put together some London offers together.

According to Amazon it's still cyber week, so you have time to hit us with an offer :P

Thanked by 1Waldo19
  • I trust lowendtalk more than lowendbox

Thanked by 1alown
  • I am only willing to buy from few specific hosts

• @NodePing said:
    Lack of ipv6 support in many of the offers.

because a certain someone refuses to add IPv6. (cough) Colo (cough) Crossing

• Hibernated through the whole weekend :(

• Lowendbox didn't have any good deals and the only promo I bought from the main site was a 50% off Mikrovps XEN-HVM...the rest of the deals I bought from seeing offers on LET.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

Took a timeout